Magic Johnson's son goes public with boyfriend

you're generalizing polygamists as people who are going to force their daughters into incest because it used to happen in history. If i say gay people want to get married becaus they secretly want to have sex with little boys because it happened in the old roman times would that make sense?

If I'm not mistaken someone said a few pages back that he he's not saying "All of them". The difference is there is a lot of literature and evidence that shows polygamy is associated with abuse and incest. The Romans were having sex with little girls too, so homosexuality doesn't predispose you to incest any more than heterosexuality. They are pretty much on equal footing when it comes to that, but polygamy has been shown to promote such behavior.

Yeah I grew up in a small town with no Hispanic people and I've been using that term since I was 8 years old. I can pretty much guarantee I'm older than pretty much everybody in this thread.

Urban my ***.

Congrats on your age and the outlandish claims you're making in reference to it.

But nothing you're saying refutes my point. I'm from NY. You think your "small town" invented the term? HA!

Black and Latino people co exist in the same environments all over and use a lot of the same terms. Some cultures are shared, not owned.

Some **** don't belong to any race or ethnicity. Eespecially something as generic as "see me with the hands".

Last edited:
Naw he's been threatening me for a minute when he can't put together a logical argument. I don't wanna fight him out of spite, he actually does. Every thread he says he'll get his Patrias to do a 187 in my____.

I just wanna fight for sports, profit and lulz, but he doesn't want a refereed bout.
laugh.gif
We need Tony Weeks, the best in the biz.

Last edited:
Yea so why are African Americans black and you're not? Why are you exempt from the one drop rule and they aren't? Pot calling the kettle Dominican.

Anton, I hate to say it but im sure he get treated as such at times! (black that is) carry on tho..

For all of NT:

Let's set up a paypal account that will pay for two DNA tests to determine

1. Just how African Ninjahood is
2. How close his DNA is to Anton's
3. How ignorant Ninjahood's argument is.

I don't take any of it personally, but it just sounds stupid that someone believes that because a slave ship took a detour, they are less African than African Americans.

It's pathetic.

Someone who's official (NT mod or something) set up the paypal and I'll donate the first $5. Dead serious.
Ima doctor im willing to sacrifice my time to setup this experiment

The same racial culture shock has come to hundreds of thousands of dark-skinned immigrants to the United States from Brazil, Colombia, Panama, and other Latin American nations. Although many are not considered black in their homelands, they have often been considered black in US society. According to the Washington Post, their refusal to accept the United States' definition of black has left many feeling attacked from all directions. At times, white and black Americans might discriminate against them for their lighter or darker skin tones; African Americans might believe that Afro-Latino immigrants are denying their blackness; and they think lighter-skinned Latinos dominate Spanish-language television and media. A majority of Latin Americans possess some African or Native American ancestry. Many of these immigrants feel it is hard enough to accept a new language and culture without the additional burden of having to transform from white to black. Yvette Modestin, a dark-skinned native of Panama who worked in Boston, said the situation was overwhelming: "There's not a day that I don't have to explain myself."[sup][14][/sup]

Rice and Powell (on the left) are considered black in the US, Bush and Rumsfeld (on the right) are considered white.

Professor J.B. Bird has said that Latin America is not alone in rejecting the historical United States' notion that any visible African ancestry is enough to make one black: "In most countries of the Caribbean, Colin Powell would be described as a Creole, reflecting his mixed heritage. In Belize, he might further be described as a 'High Creole', because of his extremely light complexion."[sup][15][/sup] This shows that the perception of race, particularly concerning people of African heritage, is relative to different societies and individuals.

An interesting anecdote to consider was that during this whole period, Puerto Rico had laws like the Regla del Sacar or Gracias al Sacar where a person of black ancestry could be considered legally white so long as they could prove that at least one person per generation in the last four generations had also been legally white. Therefore people of black ancestry with known white lineage were classified as white, the opposite of the "one-drop rule" in the United States.[sup][16][/sup]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

Yeah I grew up in a small town with no Hispanic people and I've been using that term since I was 8 years old. I can pretty much guarantee I'm older than pretty much everybody in this thread.

Urban my ***.

Congrats on your age and the outlandish claims you're making in reference to it.

But nothing you're saying refutes my point. I'm from NY.

Black and Latino people co exist in the same environments all over and use a lot of the same terms. Some cultures are shared, not owned.

Some **** don't belong to any race or ethnicity. Eespecially something as generic as "see me with the hands".

See with the hands is a phrase used by black people all across this country.

I live in Texas where there are more than Hispanics than anywhere else in America next to California.

I've never heard a Hispanic person use that term in my life.

Urban my ***.

But nothing you're saying refutes my point. I'm from NY.

I live in Texas where there are more than Hispanics than anywhere else in America next to California.

*ahem* mete mano

Again.

Individuals, my friend, individuals.

Just because you haven't heard a Hispanic person say "see me with the hands" it doesn't mean that Hispanic people do not say this.

Stop making racist generalizations.

Claims to not believe in the "one drop rule" and American definitions of race, calls African Americans "Black" when he would qualify as black. That ninjahood logic.

1 day, 540 posts, Ninjahood argument.

ah... Niketalk will never change.

I love it.

Dog, you said you're from a small town. I highly doubt your PERSONAL experience in small town Texas is the defining factor in the etymology or use of a term.

In NY, where I'm from, as a kid who spent a lot of time growing up boxing in gyms with both Latino and Black dudes, and living in the same hood with them, the term was equally used by both.

Well since you know so much about where that particular phrase came from, then enlighten us.....

Not sure I got what I was looking for here. Shall we just agree to disagree?

Last edited:
you're generalizing polygamists as people who are going to force their daughters into incest because it used to happen in history. If i say gay people want to get married becaus they secretly want to have sex with little boys because it happened in the old roman times would that make sense?

No I was just educating you on why it was made illegal and an important distinction between it and gay marriage.

But don't mind me, I'm just a law student who wrote his dissertation on polygamy and it's legality including a comparative analysis of it to gay marriage. Oh and I live in utah where most polygamists reside.

And this isn't something that is of the past. It's currently happening right now. Did you even read what i linked you to? warren jeffs was within the last five years. This is atill happening every day. There are strong ties to polygamy and child abuse and if you want to deny that go ahead. You're wrong

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom