Magic Johnson's son goes public with boyfriend

sure, tell him to PM me his address and i'll personally introduce him to my patria family...

View media item 300118
I'm not tryna get stabbed and shot with the musket. :lol:

It would have to be in a sanctioned fight at a neutral location (Da Hamptons or a similar safe wealthy neighborhood) with cops and cameras everywhere, and meth at ref.

Last edited:
For all of NT:

Let's set up a paypal account that will pay for two DNA tests to determine

1. Just how African Ninjahood is
2. How close his DNA is to Anton's
3. How ignorant Ninjahood's argument is.

I don't take any of it personally, but it just sounds stupid that someone believes that because a slave ship took a detour, they are less African than African Americans.

It's pathetic.

Someone who's official (NT mod or something) set up the paypal and I'll donate the first $5. Dead serious.

Personally I have no issue with Ninjahood not wanting to be identified as black.

But what makes no damn sense to me is how dude dresses like a Black American, speaks like a Black American and looks like every other Black American I know from New York but gets offended when its gets brought up.

Wait so now black Americans dress, speak, and look the same?

Individuals, my friend, individuals.

real spit ninja,

ancestry.com

let's end this...
doesn't work with 1st generation immigrants.

i dunno whats so hard to understand that I AM A LATINO. PERIOD. respect it and move on.da MLB understands da categories

QUITE well when they introduce their players to american households...i suggest ya take notes.

I'm have to tell my grandmother she was living on an Indian reservation fraudulently because Black people really don't have Indian in them.

:rolleyes

Man its not that hard for understand Ninjahood.

Ethnically he's Dominican and racially he's a mixture of stuff but more than likely mostly African.

Black people in this country have been taught that their dark skin made them subhuman and with the total destruction of our roots we have to knowledge of our history.

Personally I have no issue with Ninjahood not wanting to be identified as black.

But what makes no damn sense to me is how dude dresses like a Black American, speaks like a Black American and looks like every other Black American I know from New York but gets offended when its gets brought up.

My issue with him has nothing to do with what he considers himself, it's the fact that he considers others with very similar genetic make-up and even culture as him "Black". If we took a time machine back to Pre-Jim Crow Mississippi dude would realize quick how black he really is. :lol:

sure, tell him to PM me his address and i'll personally introduce him to my patria family...

I'm not tryna get stabbed and shot with the musket.
laugh.gif

It would have to be in a sanctioned fight at a neutral location (Da Hamptons or a similar safe wealthy neighborhood) with cops and cameras everywhere, and meth at ref.
chicken1.jpg

Serious question.

A term like "see me with the hands" is a term spawned from the Black American ethnic group.

You use terms like this often.

You obviously associate with Black American culture.

Why you get so bent about it?

Good for him, respect man.

Yup

a lot more people are able to come out freely now which is good...i see a lot of NTers are not willing to have any children :lol: ...no daughters because they may be twerking on youtube and no sons because they might be gay

lets be honest though- a lot of them wont ever have the chance, cant even get the yambs let alone get a soldier past the goalie

View media item 345242 View media item 345242 View media item 345242

Last edited:
All the promiscuous (or womanizing/super player type) fathers I know have daughters. Multiple daughters :lol:

This. When I had my son, it was proof I wasn't as much of a scumbag as some of my dogs.

HA!

Anytime a discussion is reduced to childish gifs and Jpgs, you should both realize it's time to move on.....

Last edited:
Serious question.

A term like "see me with the hands" is a term spawned from the Black American ethnic group.

so now blacks have trademarks on terms?

ya dont know me outside this website, there is absolutely ZERO english spoken in my household. its offensive calling me african when

i aint...im a dominican american...im latino thats it.

Indian as in Native Amercian? 
mean.gif

There's Indians from India.

Then there's Native American's that were here in this country before the Vikings, before the European's and that ***** Columbus.

Haven't seen anyone use the term "Native American" yet.

What is this 3rd grade? Hell yea I'm chicken to get jumped by you and your family. I'm not one of those idiots that gets himself into sketchy violent situations just to prove I'm "about that life". It would need to be you and me, one on one. I'm not going to your neighborhood to get jumped and stabbed. :lol:

Serious question.

ya dont know me outside this website, there is absolutely ZERO english spoken in my household. its offensive calling me african when

Yeah we ain't got **** trademarked but that **** came from our culture.

And no disrespect I don't live with my mother but when I'm in her house I don't talk the same way I do when I'm with my dudes so I don't know why you brought that up.

Last edited:

I see that culture as "urban" moreso than "black".

I grew up in a neighborhood with a lot of black dudes, and a lot of latin dudes (I'm Puerto Rican), in the 80's and beyond, and we all use that terminology.

Last edited:
In all seriousness how'd this thread end up being about Dominicans? Im not going through 18 pgs...cliffs? 

What is this 3rd grade? Hell yea I'm chicken to get jumped by you and your family. I'm not one of those idiots that gets himself into sketchy violent situations just to prove I'm "about that life". It would need to be you and me, one on one. I'm not going to your neighborhood to get jumped and stabbed.
laugh.gif
Damn when'd you guys start talking about fighting in the street, the hell is going on Anton?!?

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Serious question.

And no disrespect I don't live with my mother but when I'm in her house I don't talk the same way I do when I'm with my dudes so I don't know why you brought that up.
and what culture is that? hiphop?..last time i checked hispanics & blacks both help create that culture in da bronx in da late 70's.

Damn when'd you guys start talking about fighting in the street, the hell is going on Anton?!?

:lol:

Naw he's been threatening me for a minute when he can't put together a logical argument. I don't wanna fight him out of spite, he actually does. Every thread he says he'll get his Patrias to do a 187 in my____.

I just wanna fight for sports, profit and lulz, but he doesn't want a refereed bout. :lol:

Last edited:
what the **** are you talking about? What does someone wanting to be married to more than one person have to do with child abuse and rape?
the largest groups of polygamists such as the FLDS and other groups formerly under leader Warren Jeffs often force young girls into the polygamy lifestyle. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/25/us/25cnd-jeffs.html?_r=0

i can link you to numerous other cases and examples

these people live in polygamist compounds and small towns in the southern utah/ northern arizona area where the law officials are in on it as well

this is what most polygamy is

their religious beliefs include polygamy and their leaders force young girls to be married and raped basically

not all cases of people wanting more than one spouse result in harm obviously

but if you say polygamy, these groups and their inherent dissidence are almost synonymous with the term

and the negative effects and harms perpetuated by these groups are the reason it was outlawed in the first place

so thats what the (insert cuss word) i am talking about 

View media item 345136

you're generalizing polygamists as people who are going to force their daughters into incest because it used to happen in history. If i say gay people want to get married becaus they secretly want to have sex with little boys because it happened in the old roman times would that make sense?

I see that culture as "urban" moreso than "black".

I grew up in a neighborhood with a lot of black dudes, and a lot of latin dudes (I'm Puerto Rican), in the 80's and beyond, and we all use that terminology.

Yeah I grew up in a small town with no Hispanic people and I've been using that term since I was 8 years old. I can pretty much guarantee I'm older than pretty much everybody in this thread.

Urban my ***.

Serious question.

and what culture is that? hiphop?..last time i checked hispanics & blacks both help create that culture in da bronx in da late 70's.

Yup man you are correct.

The only black culture is hip hop culture and Black culture didn't exist until the late 70s. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom