Magic Johnson's son goes public with boyfriend

Is it just me?
roll.gif
son!
I'm done 
roll.gif

Last edited:
For the people who are against homosexuals, think its a choice and that they weren't born that way, please explain this for me....

When a baby boy is conceived and developing in a mothers womb, they get hormones & DNA from both their mother and father, right?

Who's to say that baby boy didn't get more of his moms hormones/DNA? And that's what made him homosexual?

Honestly, its pointless to debate with close-minded people like this...so many ignorant people in this thread...SMH...
We say stuff like "people are born gay" but then who gave the fetus the code to be gay? If mommy is straight and daddy is straight then how was the baby born gay?
Someone further up the family tree?

For the people who are against homosexuals, think its a choice and that they weren't born that way, please explain this for me....

When a baby boy is conceived and developing in a mothers womb, they get hormones

We say stuff like "people are born gay" but then who gave the fetus the code to be gay? If mommy is straight and daddy is straight then how was the baby born gay?
Someone further up the family tree?

You can't fight his logic with that logic, if mom&dad were both straight then child must be straight. Oh, someone further up the family tree then. It would have to be someone of direct importance to their reproduction (grandparents, great grandparents,ect) and they reproduced fine.

I am still waiting for a response as to why we are being called names (bigot, etc) for saying we wouldn't WANT our son to carry himself like this. Serious talk man. I know yall want to be PC and all.

But if THAT was your son, you wouldn't be embarassed to walk around with him LOOKING/ACTING like that.

Notice I never mentioned anything about him being GAY.

I am still waiting for a response as to why we are being called names (bigot, etc) for saying we wouldn't WANT our son to carry himself like this. Serious talk man. I know yall want to be PC and all.

But if THAT was your son, you wouldn't be embarassed to walk around with him LOOKING/ACTING like that.

I'd be slightly embarrassed walking next to anyone that was being loud. How they look doesn't bother me. I think this is where people get confused in this thread. The qualifier 'gay' doesn't need to be there. Loud people of all persuasions are annoying. It has nothing to do with sexuality. So yes, it is fairly bigoted to say you don't like loud gay people because the qualifier doesn't need to be there.

I'd be slightly embarrassed walking next to anyone that was being loud. How they look doesn't bother me. I think this is where people get confused in this thread. The qualifier 'gay' doesn't need to be there. Loud people of all persuasions are annoying. It has nothing to do with sexuality. So yes, it is fairly bigoted to say you don't like loud gay people because the qualifier doesn't need to be there.

Exactly my point.

A gay person can be loud, but a loud person isn't always gay.

Lobo,

You seemed to miss my point.

I dismissed the fact that he was gay.

I said that no father would be PROUD/HAPPY of their son looking/acting like that.

Now Magic says he is happy, but I don't think the word happy is accurate. A father can tolerate. A father can accept.

But I don't see any father being HAPPY with their son turning out like THAT. (IGNORE THE GAY part. Focus on the presentation).

I'd have no problem with my son being gay but I'd have a problem dressing like a female
Serious question though, would you be HAPPY about it or would it be a neutral, eh type of feeling?

If yall remember, folks in here were saying that no man WANTS his son to be gay. No man would be HAPPY about it.

Now, that doesn't mean he would disown him or hate him, it just isn't something that most men would WANT.

And of course he can be gay and be a better person than the next straight man, that isn't the argument.

Simply put, what man WANTS their son to be gay?

Serious question though, would you be HAPPY about it or would it be a neutral, eh type of feeling?

If yall remember, folks in here were saying that no man WANTS his son to be gay. No man would be HAPPY about it.

Now, that doesn't mean he would disown him or hate him, it just isn't something that most men would WANT.

And of course he can be gay and be a better person than the next straight man, that isn't the argument.

I can't say I'd be happy about it but I'd be accepting of it

No man sits around for the 9 months that while their child is cooking up in that oven and just says "Man, I hope he is gay." I'm pretty sure the impending father would have more things to be concerned about. Same thing goes with a straight child, how often do you hear a soon-to-be father say "Damn, I hope he isn't gay."

Not that often.

Do most men want their son to be gay? Probably not.

Should he be happy about it? Yes.

No man sits around for the 9 months that while their child is cooking up in that oven and just says "Man, I hope he is gay." I'm pretty sure the impending father would have more things to be concerned about. Same thing goes with a straight child, how often do you hear a soon-to-be father say "Damn, I hope he isn't gay."

Not that often.

Do most men want their son to be gay? Probably not.

Should he be happy about it? Yes.
I didn't know you had to sit around for 9 months and think about it. Nice way of exaggerating a point.

Point blank, if your 19 year old son walked up to you and told you that he was gay, would your Inner Sir CHarles produce a POSITIVE emotion. Notice I didn't say positive REACTION, but would you be HAPPY that he told you that? Or would you be accepting of it.

I am saying that what man would be HAPPY about it. Not too many. So why are the dudes in here that are saying that being called names?

Came to see what was going on in this thread. Realized its just another gay /homophobia debate. I'm out

Back
Top Bottom