MAJOR DC

Majors hats are dope.

They get some cool kicks.

I don't shop there much though.

Better than kickkspott though. Kickspott reeks of weed and cornballs, although one of the guys who worked there were cool when I chopped it up with him. I just don't like the vibe in there.

Major is better now than it used to be. Heard Dukki is a douche though.

Last edited:
Major is a pop in and out store. I like to be done with the transaction within 1-5 minutes.

Last edited:
Major is a pop in and out store. I like to be done with the transaction within 1-5 minutes.
How are the prices, pretty competitive any hard to find shoes for a good price.  For example I have seen some people charging $1800 for Corks and others charging $600, I think $600 is reasonable.

How are the prices, pretty competitive any hard to find shoes for a good price.  For example I have seen some people charging $1800 for Corks and others charging $600, I think $600 is reasonable.

They are a shoe boutique. But I will say that they some times do have older stuff but charge a premium. Looking for Corks then go to KickkSpott but they are probably charging rape.

They are a shoe boutique. But I will say that they some times do have older stuff but charge a premium. Looking for Corks then go to KickkSpott but they are probably charging rape.
I'm looking for the Corks but I was mainly using them as an example of the inflated prices some places charge.  I understand being a business and making a profit, but there is a difference between profit and insanity.  I will have to just visit both next Friday I am off, don't like to go into the city on the weekends to much traffic.

Haven't been in there in a long while now, just don't make it down that way too often. Never had any issues though. Sorry to thread jack but what's everyone's deal with kickkspot? Haven't been there in a while either and never bought anything from them but was thinking about taking a bunch of shoes to them to sell, is that a bad idea??

Haven't been in there in a long while now, just don't make it down that way too often. Never had any issues though. Sorry to thread jack but what's everyone's deal with kickkspot? Haven't been there in a while either and never bought anything from them but was thinking about taking a bunch of shoes to them to sell, is that a bad idea??

I would email first they push the consignment like hell. And if it's not a shoe they can resale for 200+ they probably won't buy them.

Major DC is the worst now. They use to be a nice spot to go and talk, shop, etc but now they inflate the smallest releases just because they get a little buzz. Recently they tried to charge me $120 for some QS Roshe Runs 
laugh.gif
. Found them for retail $70 the next day and this is not the only time they have tried to pull the same stunt.

Major was cooler when they had boxes blocking you from shopping. lmao Before the remodel.
Now they inflate prices of regular releases. Haven't been in a min though.
Still a cool place though.

Kikkspot is cool too. Not really surprised about the pricing. It is what it is. They gotta keep that G-Town rent paid and make a profit.

Back
Top Bottom