Make a caption for this jay-z pic (from tonight's heat/nets game)

23m5z77.png
roll.gif

roll.gif
Laughed at the Broekback Mountain one. I've never seent aht movie though was Jake gynenhall in it?

Last edited:

roll.gif
Laughed at the Broekback Mountain one. I've never seent aht movie though was Jake gynenhall in it?
So what you're saying is that you laughed at a joke you didn't get. Yes he was in brokeback mountain. That's the whole point.

roll.gif
So what you're saying is that you laughed at a joke you didn't get. Yes he was in brokeback mountain. That's the whole point.
I dont need to see the movie to get the joke. It was one of the most talked about that movies of that year, and was parodied a ton, the plot is well known.

I've never seen Planet of the Apes but I know that the "Damn you, dirty whatever whatver with the statue of liberty on the beach is from there"

Last edited:
Jake being in the movie (and the caption) is the joke though. I don't even understand why you're laughing then. You're drunk antidope, go home.

roll.gif
I dont need to see the movie to get the joke. It was one of the most talked about that movies of that year, and was parodied a ton, the plot is well known.

I've never seen Planet of the Apes but I know that the "Damn you, dirty whatever whatver with the statue of liberty on the beach is from there"
It's not that you didn't see the movie. It's that you didn't even know he was in the movie.

The whole point of the joke is that Jake was in the movie as one of the gay cowboys.

If he wasn't then the photoshop would make no sense and wouldn't really be funny.

For real I did this same thing when I was drunk to two Asian girls and their "bfs" (one white, one Asian) wing do a damn thing. Just like this guy, I was feeling up on all of them hard. Plus Iw as basically a stranger to these females. Kisses on the **** through the clothes, neck, feeling on their *** and them dudes aint do nothing. My boys were :smh: :rofl: :wow: 'ing the whole damn time

Later that night me and my boys were like DID THAT JUST HAPPEN??!!!

Anybody else know what's the deal?

Back
Top Bottom