making a move on first dates...how many of you guys DONT?

I love that whoever took the screenshot just knew someday it would come in handy. The guy had under 400 posts, doesn't even seem significant enough to take a picture of. It certainly paid off though, good work.

I love that whoever took the screenshot just knew someday it would come in handy. The guy had under 400 posts, doesn't even seem significant enough to take a picture of. It certainly paid off though, good work.

*peeps into thread*
*grabs popcorn*
*begins giggling like a little school girl*
op wrong for smashing but i have seen some 14-15 year old girls looking like they 18-19.......until they pull out the metrocard
Edit: just seen another one, shawty couldnt be more than 16 judging by her friend but she look 19-20 in them sweats & mass was phat. She knew what she was doing coming out the house like that smh.

*peeps into thread*
*grabs popcorn*
*begins giggling like a little school girl*
op wrong for smashing but i have seen some 14-15 year old girls looking like they 18-19.......until they pull out the metrocard
Edit: just seen another one, shawty couldnt be more than 16 judging by her friend but she look 19-20 in them sweats & mass was phat. She knew what she was doing coming out the house like that smh.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

OP makes moves on 14 yr old girls, though.

moz-screenshot-3.png
b5scnb.jpg

and another e-career goes down the drain
laugh.gif

what a scrub

Back
Top Bottom