making a move on first dates...how many of you guys DONT?

ta77XirPVpxwybykIE8m2zRwo1_500.jpg

it honestly depends on the vibe. i've had some pretty bad first dates, when i knew that smashing was out of the question and i wasn't gonna embarrass myself by trying. but then again, there are those first dates when the chemistry is 100% and the fate of the date is really in your hands as the man.. and in those situations, you need to let your nuts hang.

it honestly depends on the vibe. i've had some pretty bad first dates, when i knew that smashing was out of the question and i wasn't gonna embarrass myself by trying. but then again, there are those first dates when the chemistry is 100% and the fate of the date is really in your hands as the man.. and in those situations, you need to let your nuts hang.

I really don't like that phrase "Age is just a number" what can a 20 year old possibly have in common with a 14 year old? Baffling

I really don't like that phrase "Age is just a number" what can a 20 year old possibly have in common with a 14 year old? Baffling

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

OP makes moves on 14 yr old girls, though.

moz-screenshot-3.png
b5scnb.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A college student having sex with a girl who's barely out of the 8th grade.[/color]
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

man this dude aint right
30t6p3b.gif
. u must be super lame if u smashed a 14 year old, id beat yo +@# if i ever saw u lame +@# pervert...i cant even believe this "oh im 20 & i %!++%+ a 14 year old cause she wanted the **** & she looked 19 anyway"...@#%+% please, u deserve the %%# whoopin of a lifetime. thats y im glad i aint got sisters cause id be on death row cause of weak %%# %@+++* like u

You wouldn't do a damn thing

moz-screenshot-3.png
b5scnb.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A college student having sex with a girl who's barely out of the 8th grade.[/color]
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

man this dude aint right
30t6p3b.gif
. u must be super lame if u smashed a 14 year old, id beat yo +@# if i ever saw u lame +@# pervert...i cant even believe this "oh im 20 & i %!++%+ a 14 year old cause she wanted the **** & she looked 19 anyway"...@#%+% please, u deserve the %%# whoopin of a lifetime. thats y im glad i aint got sisters cause id be on death row cause of weak %%# %@+++* like u

You wouldn't do a damn thing

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

moz-screenshot-3.png
b5scnb.jpg
A college student having sex with a girl who's barely out of the 8th grade.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

man this dude aint right
30t6p3b.gif

What EA said....

I got a lil sis... OP me n you could never be cool...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

moz-screenshot-3.png
b5scnb.jpg
A college student having sex with a girl who's barely out of the 8th grade.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

man this dude aint right
30t6p3b.gif

What EA said....

I got a lil sis... OP me n you could never be cool...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ it being almost a year to the day he made that comment.. and now it's back..

NT never forgets..

*Looks at calendar* I think you're forgetting it's 2011 now.
laugh.gif

And damn, I'm surprised he's still around 2 years after making that comment.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ it being almost a year to the day he made that comment.. and now it's back..

NT never forgets..

*Looks at calendar* I think you're forgetting it's 2011 now.
laugh.gif

And damn, I'm surprised he's still around 2 years after making that comment.

Back
Top Bottom