MAKING A MURDERER | Season 2 on October 19th!

Was Steven Avery set up to take the fall?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
I think pouring gasoline on a cat, throwing it in a fire and watching it burn and being accused of raping a under aged family member by members of your own family are for sure some signs he's capable of this. Then on top of all the other evidence, I think it's reasonable to assume he did it. Beyond reasonable doubt with all the shady police stuff? Maybe not. But I can honestly think he did it.

I agree. Everyone can probably say they think he "might have done it" but as the evidence shows or lack of evidence shows, you cannot convict him of this with such questions in regards to the evidence.

BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT, not 99% sure he did, but 100% sure. I just don't know how someone could come up with being so sure with this case.

Then again, the people of that county somewhat remind me of the Avery's anyways, not really sufficient in the common sense/intellectual department.

A sick sense of humor is a sign of a murderer now?

Y'all can not be serious

Is that the only thing you got out of the last couple posts. No one said his sense of humor is only reason. There are a number of reasons to lead one to assume he did it. ( not that he should've been found guilty)

I think pouring gasoline on a cat, throwing it in a fire and watching it burn and being accused of raping a under aged family member by members of your own family are for sure some signs he's capable of this. Then on top of all the other evidence, I think it's reasonable to assume he did it. Beyond reasonable doubt with all the shady police stuff? Maybe not. But I can honestly think he did it.

I agree. Everyone can probably say they think he "might have done it" but as the evidence shows or lack of evidence shows, you cannot convict him of this with such questions in regards to the evidence.

BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT, not 99% sure he did, but 100% sure. I just don't know how someone could come up with being so sure with this case.

Then again, the people of that county somewhat remind me of the Avery's anyways, not really sufficient in the common sense/intellectual department.

Don't mean it like it sounds, but I can kinda see that here.

One of the parts of the evidence was a bullet found which was fired from Steven Avery's gun. Avery's are not that poor own quite a bit of property in two counties Mantiwoc and Marinette I believe. Dassey seems to be easily coax to do things Avery could have taken advantage of that also. From being wrongfully accused in the past had a lot time to read about evidence procedures in prison. Also heard that he had sick kinda disturbing humor in prison.

I think you're too close to the case to look at this rather objectively.....being that Teresa was a friend of a friend. A lot of hearsay with what you just said.

But I do appreciate the input from someone from the area.

Is that the only thing you got out of the last couple posts. No one said his sense of humor is only reason. There are a number of reasons to lead one to assume he did it. ( not that he should've been found guilty)

The fact that it's even considered part of the equation is ******* stupid

Then you're using ACCUSATIONS levied against him as evidence of his murderous nature...come on

The fact that it's even considered part of the equation is ******* stupid

Then you're using ACCUSATIONS levied against him as evidence of his murderous nature...come on

Him burning the cat alive is 100% not just an accusation. It is a fact. There is an official police report. He did jail time for it. Either are all the things the doc left out. Dna, phone records are facts. The raping of the family member is accusation. Made by his own family.

Last edited:
Where is the blood tho?? If he's researching the perfect murder in prison how does he leave the key in the open? The whole cat thing depends on how you view animals, some will see it one way and some another.

Where is the blood tho?? If he's researching the perfect murder in prison how does he leave the key in the open? The whole cat thing depends on how you view animals, some will see it one way and some another.

Haven't heard about researching perfect murder before. Interesting. And the blood is a good question. In the full interview on YouTube the kid says they burned all the blankets. But even then ... The cops asked him multiple times if there was tons of blood, if he got blood all over him, or of they flipped,the mattress. He said no to all of it so I still don't know. He did show up home with bleach stains tho.

I don't even think the blood in the Rav 4 and the key in his trailer should be up for debate.

If it's not obvious to you that both were planted then idk what to say.

No fingerprints, hair, etc from Avery in the Rav 4, just 3 specs of blood?

Only his DNA on a key that she used to operate her car?

The Lt. that set him up the first time is the Lt. that finds the key? Also finds a bullet fragment 4 MONTHS AFTER the property was initially searched?

Ok, :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
The incest would be the accusation I'm talking about...total hearsay yet you feel comfortable using that against him

And you mention his relatives as the accusers as if that means ANYTHING when they are obviously not a close knit family

I don't even think the blood in the Rav 4 and the key in his trailer should be up for debate.

If it's not obvious to you that both were planted then idk what to say.

No fingerprints or anything other forms of DNA from Avery, just 3 specs of blood?

Only his DNA on a key that she used to operate her car?

Ok, :lol

Is your knowledge of the case just from the doc, if so don't you think you could be biased ? Blood in suv could be planted. The dna under hood was not from blood... Harder to plant. Even with no key or blood in suv (his) I'd still think he did it. Very well could be planted evidence as well.

The incest would be the accusation I'm talking about...total hearsay yet you feel comfortable using that against him

And you mention his relatives as the accusers as if that means ANYTHING when they are obviously not a close knit family

Lol I don't have any knowledge that wasn't told to public. The rape thing was announced in like feb/mar before his trial. I'm not accusing him. The victims mother did ...

To bring the race thing back around, I've seen too many black folks convicted when they had no real evidence, just the same simplistic ******** that I see hear. No I'm not buying it, you owe it to the innocent to do more to get it right, not just a conviction. "well he killed a cat, and I heard he molested his younger family members" is ridiculous. Even if he is guilty, prove it correctly. I hope no one in your families ever have to deal with any sort of railroading from system.

But let's go back to those things that they used as possible reason the first time. THEY WERE WRONG, AND SUBSEQUENTLY OTHER WOMEN WERE RAPED BECAUSE OF IT.

Last edited:
To bring the race thing back around, I've seen too many black folks convicted when they had no real evidence, just the same simplistic ******** that I see hear. No I'm not buying it, you owe it to the innocent to do more to get it right, not just a conviction. "well he killed a cat, and I heard he molested his younger family members" is ridiculous. Even if he is guilty, prove it correctly. I hope no one in your families ever have to deal with any sort of railroading from system.

But let's go back to those things that they used as possible reason the first time. THEY WERE WRONG, AND SUBSEQUENTLY OTHER WOMEN WERE RAPED BECAUSE OF IT.

For the third time, I haven't said he was rightly convicted. I'm saying I think he did it. And he is likely a horrible person. But I guess you'd let him babysit your kids right ?

Lol I don't have any knowledge that wasn't told to public. The rape thing was announced in like feb/mar before his trial. I'm not accusing him. The victims mother did ...

And you're rolling with it as truth soooooo

You understand what hearsay is right?

And you're rolling with it as truth soooooo

You understand what hearsay is right?

Yes. That entire documentary was made to make you feel he is innocent. You understand that right ?

Last edited:
Whatever the deal was with the cat, he admitted to it. Whatever happened with his cousin and running her off the road, he admitted it. When given the opportunity for a plea deal for the accused rape, he didn't take it and fought to prove his innocence. 8 yrs later he is still trying to prove his innocence and his nephew who had his whole life ahead of him went down as well.

The evidence that you said was excluded from the doc does sound interesting, but the lack of evidence that the defense pointed out still trumps those theories. At the end of the day, there is still lack of DNA, police involvement from a department that happened to find all the key evidence, and motive.

For the third time, I haven't said he was rightly convicted. I'm saying I think he did it. And he is likely a horrible person. But I guess you'd let him babysit your kids right ?

Huh? Oh ok. I'll just leave you alone then, bless your heart .

I feel for the lawyers having to try and use logic in that town.

Ok I get it Mr. Contrarian

That's fair I guess. But I'm not arguing that the police seemed shady or that there wasn't some reasonable doubt. But people talking about he is a good person or how they know he didn't do it is crazy. Just watch full interview of the kid. It's on YouTube 3 parts. Wasn't as bad as doc made it seem. And he had a lot more info then they led on. But I'm not trying to argue weather he did or didn't. Just asking ppl look into it more and do it objectively.

Huh? Oh ok. I'll just leave you alone then, bless your heart .

I feel for the lawyers having to try and use logic in that town.

Lol ok. Il, leave you alone. We get it the town is full of dumb people. Doesn't mean your dope hero is innocent.

Whatever the deal was with the cat, he admitted to it. Whatever happened with his cousin and running her off the road, he admitted it. When given the opportunity for a plea deal for the accused rape, he didn't take it and fought to prove his innocence. 8 yrs later he is still trying to prove his innocence and his nephew who had his whole life ahead of him went down as well.

The evidence that you said was excluded from the doc does sound interesting, but the lack of evidence that the defense pointed out still trumps those theories. At the end of the day, there is still lack of DNA, police involvement from a department that happened to find all the key evidence, and motive.

I don't disagree with this at all. I feel there was more evidence than others though. Just not all was mentioned in doc.

Back
Top Bottom