MAKING A MURDERER | Season 2 on October 19th!

Was Steven Avery set up to take the fall?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
The governor has the power to pardon him but I don't think a pardon is justifiable in this situation.
I do believe that he and Brendan will end up getting another trial because of all this.

Governor has said he wont pardon SA. I dont want a pardon, i want the proper persons brought to justice.

Damn both them dudes looks mad old and aged now. Kratz looks even creepier

Last edited:
I didn't think we would have the privilege of hearing from either Kratz or one of the defense attorneys since they are no longer involved in the case. Especially Kratz since the stuff he is accused of, you would think he would hide under a rock.

Those interviews brought up almost all of the evidence that mac2008 brought up as points that were omitted from the doc. I think people in this thread, maybe even myself at times, were a little rough on mac just because he held different views of the case. However, none of the evidence he brought up would prove SA guilty beyond reasonable doubt . Watching these interviews doesn't change my mind at all about the case and you would think that if crucial evidence was left out of the doc (like Kratz claims), then it would be a big "ah-hah" moment and change peoples minds about SA being guilty very quickly.

The DNA under the hood could've been planted - how long did it take them to gather that DNA evidence after the murder date?

The *67 calls prove absolutely nothing. On the surface yea it seems sketchy but how does it prove SA had it out for TH? The people at AutoTrader knew she was going there so it's not like he was trying to go incognito. I mean, he even did a TV interview the day after the murder saying he saw her at his property.

Like most people in this thread agree on, it's super hard to believe that SA and Brendan are these crime scene geniuses that cleaned up every spec of DNA from the trailer (where she was raped/stabbed) and also the garage (where she was shot several times). But yet, they leave DNA all over the car which they never crushed even though they own an auto salvage yard. The car was sitting there for days supposedly....they had more than enough time to clean it up. Also they conveniently left the car key (without TH's DNA) and one bullet (with TH's DNA) around after wiping the place cleaner than Dexter could have.

This new stuff about the jury being tainted and coerced is not surprising at all, but I'll withhold judgement until more info comes out.

I still think the doc was slanted (obviously), but if this is all the old prosecution team can come up with after all this time, it seems like the doc did a decent job of including a more balanced view of the case than you would think.

Kachinsky was on TMZ yesterday too. Harvey grilled his ***. It was so cringeworthy. :smh:

I don't know how that guy passed the bar :lol:

I watch a lot of these crime/forensic shows and usually if they suspect a crime scene has been cleaned, they would spray something called luminol what would glow if it came into contact with blood particles...If they killed her in the garage but found no traces of her blood, why would they not spray luminol to see if it had been cleaned up?

I watch a lot of these crime/forensic shows and usually if they suspect a crime scene has been cleaned, they would spray something called luminol what would glow if it came into contact with blood particles...If they killed her in the garage but found no traces of her blood, why would they not spray luminol to see if it had been cleaned up?

It wouldn't have mattered because the "crime scene" wasn't even cleaned from what I remember them saying. They found Avery's DNA in there obviously, but not Halbach's. They tore up the concrete in Avery's garage thinking the blood would be on the under side of it and of course it wasn't. All they had was that stupid bullet.

The prosecution claimed they cleaned the scene thoroughly and talked about the bleach on Brendan's jeans...But that's what I'm saying if you did all that and found no blood or dna, why not spray luminol? You can't really run from that evidence if it's there.

The prosecution claimed they cleaned the scene thoroughly and talked about the bleach on Brendan's jeans...But that's what I'm saying if you did all that and found no blood or dna, why not spray luminol? You can't really run from that evidence if it's there.

That video was the first time I'm hearing about bleach and cleaning the "crime scene". I don't recall hearing that in the documentary. If memory serves, they only found Avery's DNA in the garage.

But like you said, if it was cleaned with bleach they should have sprayed it with luminol. Lets be clear though, all the evidence that points to Avery is so minute that it had to be planted. A car key with only his DNA on it, random blood stains in her car and no explanation as to how or why the blood evidence was tampered with. A bullet with her dna, but not her blood, an alleged rape, stabbing, shooting and no blood splatter anywhere? IF they want to argue Avery, and Dassey mopped up the garage floor with bleach :rolleyes, that is fine. How do they explain cleaning up the splatter? There is no way in the world slow *** Dassey, and Avery could account for blood splatter and clean that too.

The whole town wanted him gone, that is the only way this worked.

Brendan isn't the brightest kid so the bleach on the jeans could be from anything, they did hunt so cleaning up deer blood w/ bleach would be the same as cleaning up human blood. They probably said, "We know yall cleaned up the crime scene with bleach Brendan, where are the clothes that you used that have bleach on them?"

I think it's entirely possible that Avery did kill her, but it's also extremely obvious that evidence was planted and tampered with to get him arrested and locked up. I feel terrible for Brendan more than anything.

I wonder what Brendan really saw that day

At this point you can't really believe him because he flip flopped so much

I want to believe he saw nothing

But is he that stupid to admit to a murder and rape if he did nothing?

Last edited:

He has an IQ of 70, soooo......

They found Averys DNA, so the bleach argument is moot. Bleach would have cleaned everything.

He said multiple times what he saw, nothing.

They found Averys DNA, so the bleach argument is moot. Bleach would have cleaned everything.

They found Avery's DNA where? In his garage? Why wouldn't they? I'm just talking about the alleged crime scene, not the car. Bleach would have cleaned everything but I believe luminol glows when it comes into contact with bleach just like it does with blood...If they would have sprayed Luminol we would have either seen evidence of the blood or bleach used to clean it...If there was no blood or bleach used then it would be clear when nothing glows. The fact that they didn't use it shows that she couldn't have been murdered inside of that garage.

Kachinsky looks like the guy from the mad magazines.

:rofl: Word yo, I knew this dudes goofy face looked familiar. :lol:

I think it's entirely possible that Avery did kill her, but it's also extremely obvious that evidence was planted and tampered with to get him arrested and locked up. I feel terrible for Brendan more than anything.

Anything is possible, do you think he really did it though?

That's what I'm thinking. I don't recall them mentioning the bleach in the documentary and I could have sworn they said they found AVery's DNA in the garage. The bleach thing was mentioned after the fact by the fat *** Kratz. Like you said if his Dna was there then they obviously didn't clean anything up. If nothing was cleaned up, then Halbach's DNA should have been there also which it wasn't.

7th Mile's argument is, if it is true that bleach was used to clean the crime scene, then they should have used luminol from the get go. This would have proven it was the actual crime scene or not.

Last edited:
4 Episodes in, hooked.

I dont see how he did it though, im waiting for evidence to provide that he did, everything that comes in to prove he did it seems way too convenient and way too tampered with/planted/sketchy. Cops dirty as **** :x :smh:

Brendan makes me cringe

They claim he slit her throat and shot her a few times, her blood would be somewhere in the house if all that happened. Unless he's the smartest person in the world at cleaning a scene and if he is that smart why would he create that big of a mess in the first place?

There's no doubt in my mind the evidence was planted. The same biased cops were the same ones that were on the scene when the evidence was found.

So he did all that cleaning, then made a complete mess of the place again? that room was a junkpile. Not indicative of a brilliant, diligent, sociopath.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom