MAKING A MURDERER | Season 2 on October 19th!

Was Steven Avery set up to take the fall?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
What are we supposed to presume from the dispatch call in which Officer Colburn was running the tags of the missing car before it was found?

I'm as confused as Brendan.

What are we supposed to presume from the dispatch call in which Officer Colburn was running the tags of the missing car before it was found?

My assumption is that the police, Colburn in this case, found it somewhere and moved it to the Avery junkyard.

Also, I don't think this was specifically mentioned in the documentary but that bloodstain in the RAV4 does not look natural to me.

It looks more like what I would expect a bloodstain to look like if I took a q-tip with some blood on it and smeared some of it.

imo there should be no doubt whether the blood stains were planted, considering how there aren't any of SA fingerprints in the whip.

My assumption is that the police, Colburn in this case, found it somewhere and moved it to the Avery junkyard.
Also, I don't think this was specifically mentioned in the documentary but that bloodstain in the RAV4 does not look natural to me.
It looks more like what I would expect a bloodstain to look like if I took a q-tip with some blood on it and smeared some of it.

That call to dispatch officially made me believe Colburn had something to do with the framing. It doesn't make sense at all that he would make that phone call about her Rav 4

The defense was limited by the judge not allowing them to present any alternative suspects. Any grilling down to Colburn would have probably led to objections from Katz.

The defense was limited by the judge not allowing them to present any alternative suspects. Any grilling down to Colburn would have probably led to objections from Katz.

The judge shot down everything if Kratz questiomed it. Before the trial even started he basically started wjining about how it wasnt going to be fair that the defense will question the integrity of the police force yada yada

Like i said in my last post idk who did it whether it was SA or someone else. I do know a lot things dont add up evidence wise to point to SA. Imo the only true things that stick to SA are the bones in a fire next to his house, the purse contents in his burn barrel and the DNA under her hood. All of which still dont prove that he killed her.

How does the Brenden kid not be diagnosed as mentally ******ed? Dude can't answer the most basic life questions. Like dude can barely write his own name on a piece of paper......

^that dude is such a slimeball. His smug face + Krantz voice make me sick.

I agree the previous poster that Bobby and Barbs boyfriend were the most suspicios. The brother and ex-boyfriend were hella suspicious too.

Glad to see this slowly becoming more of a known case in the public eye.

I'm not one of those folks clamoring for a full pardon, because that seems like a stretch to me. But get these 2 dudes a fair trial ASAP. I don't have any doubt that their convictions would be overturned if all the questionable practices/scenarios from the doc were presented to an impartial jury in an impartial community.

Im rewatching this and in Ep2 after shes missing for 4 days, the Brother is interviewed. He's talking about a grieving process taking however long hopefully the find out and get answers so they can move on .. hopefully with Teresa still in our lives

Idk man most families still hold out hope that theperson is still alive n all but dude is just suspect as hell. He and the ex-bf

When Brendan told his Mom, "Because I'm stupid", hit me right in the feels.

My Mom called me earlier hot about this. Her and Pops just finished it. They're from Wisco too and she's just ashamed.

Dean Strang was the only smart person through the whole thing.

How does the Brenden kid not be diagnosed as mentally ******ed? Dude can't answer the most basic life questions. Like dude can barely write his own name on a piece of paper......

I've been saying this from the jump. The boy was worried about watching Wrestlemania after he "confessed" to a murder. :lol: :smh:

There's no way you can use anything he says in a court room.

Last edited:
Woah. Is there a video clip of this?
nerd.gif

LINK 2 VIDEO

Totally random. But I wonder how much creator of the Doc got paid... Not saying that has to do with ANYTHING but just wanna see if they got paid considering how well the Doc did.

Where is Dexter the blood splatter analysis when ya need him?! 
tired.gif

Last edited:
So... Is the whitehouse.org petition actually going to work? I read somewhere Obama can't pardon SA or brenden because it wasn't a federal case.

The governor has the power to pardon him but I don't think a pardon is justifiable in this situation.
I do believe that he and Brendan will end up getting another trial because of all this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom