Making Cocaine........

It's just sad that the people making it touch none of that profit and hardly even make enough to live comfortably.

Dude will live the rest of his life out in poverty while somewhere north of Colombia dudes are earning hundreds of thousands; even millions, just using basic math skills thanks his fruitless labor.

He's Producing Cocaine Paste/"Paco", its smoked with a Cig or mixed with weed... I don't think it would do well over here in the states....

...yall are getting this confused with Cocaine Hydrochloride, The stuff you sniff/inject...

It's just sad that the people making it touch none of that profit and hardly even make enough to live comfortably.

Dude will live the rest of his life out in poverty while somewhere north of Colombia dudes are earning hundreds of thousands; even millions, just using basic math skills thanks his fruitless labor.

He's Producing Cocaine Paste/"Paco", its smoked with a Cig or mixed with weed... I don't think it would do well over here in the states....

...yall are getting this confused with Cocaine Hydrochloride, The stuff you sniff/inject...

Originally Posted by rocman23

Damn they selling key's for a stack, I say we pull our money together go down there and buy lots of keys and make profit. Who is with me
If it was that easy, people would have beaten you to the punch.

I hate it when people say cocaine has gasoline/ammonia in it. Those words are spoken from ignorance. They use these products to isolate the cocaine compound from the leaves. The chemicals eventually evaporate from the end product and are removed using additional solvents and/or other solutions, unless it was done incorrectly.

I've taken organic chemistry and I've separated caffeine powder from tea leaves before. You use flammable solvents to separate soluble/insoluble layers of solution.. It takes a lot of time, effort and leaves just to come up with a small miniscule amount of powder. These farmers put in mad work.

Damn they selling key's for a stack, I say we pull our money together go down there and buy lots of keys and make profit. Who is with me

I hate it when people say cocaine has gasoline/ammonia in it. Those words are spoken from ignorance. They use these products to isolate the cocaine compound from the leaves. The chemicals eventually evaporate from the end product and are removed using additional solvents and/or other solutions, unless it was done incorrectly.

I've taken organic chemistry and I've separated caffeine powder from tea leaves before. You use flammable solvents to separate soluble/insoluble layers of solution.. It takes a lot of time, effort and leaves just to come up with a small miniscule amount of powder. These farmers put in mad work.

whiterails wrote:
Just because certain chemicals are used in the manufacturing process doesn't mean said chemicals exist in the final product.
Just saying.

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

IB4TL 

.....i wonder though, why lock it? i mean the video is made by what seems to be a legitimate journalist type video channel. and it seems like the purpose of the video is not to teach one how, but to expose the harmful chemicals as well as how the manufacturing of it effects the local farmers.

Originally Posted by whiterails

Just because certain chemicals are used in the manufacturing process doesn't mean said chemicals exist in the final product.
Just saying.

......says the NTer
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

If your knowledge of this process went beyond a 5 minute internet clip you'd know that.

IB4TL 

.....i wonder though, why lock it? i mean the video is made by what seems to be a legitimate journalist type video channel. and it seems like the purpose of the video is not to teach one how, but to expose the harmful chemicals as well as how the manufacturing of it effects the local farmers.

Just saying.

......says the NTer
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

If your knowledge of this process went beyond a 5 minute internet clip you'd know that.

IB4TL 

I feel you bro.  Eh, idk man just assuming it would.  The title maybe just reads like this isn't a good thread.  

IB4TL 

I feel you bro.  Eh, idk man just assuming it would.  The title maybe just reads like this isn't a good thread.  

IB4TL 

Just saying.

......says the NTer
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

- and you obviously missed my point.

- since you claim to know better why not post something to back up what you're saying weisenheimer?

Originally Posted by syxth element

.....okay? but that assuming those that make illegal drugs are going to take the extra time, effort, and MONEY it takes to take the chemicals out. just because it can be done, and you've personally done so doesnt mean a drug cartel and/or chemist will.......ESPECIALLY when all they care about is a dollar.

IB4TL 

Just saying.

......says the NTer
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

- since you claim to know better why not post something to back up what you're saying weisenheimer?

.....okay? but that assuming those that make illegal drugs are going to take the extra time, effort, and MONEY it takes to take the chemicals out. just because it can be done, and you've personally done so doesnt mean a drug cartel and/or chemist will.......ESPECIALLY when all they care about is a dollar.

laugh.gif
yall worried about the processing you should see what happens to it AFTER its here...a step or 2 before it gets to the end user

weed too 

laugh.gif
yall worried about the processing you should see what happens to it AFTER its here...a step or 2 before it gets to the end user

weed too 

thats just the coca paste. It still has to go through other refining process and they do all that just to extract the active ingredient. by the time it gets to the user it's been fluffed over with other similar  ooking powders to stretch it.  Mind you it was pharmaceutical companies and scientist that refined this process first. Traditionally, people of the region just chewed on leaves. European explorers tried it when they first met these indigenous populations sought to bring it to Europe as a miracle drug.

prior to 1906 food and drug act, most medicines, tonics and creams, drinks advertiesed as healers and special were basically cocaine. Going to the drug store and ordering a coke was just like going to the bar and getting a shot.

Even Sigmund Freud declares all his work in psychology was a by product of him taking cocaine and analyzing his multiple personalities.

thats just the coca paste. It still has to go through other refining process and they do all that just to extract the active ingredient. by the time it gets to the user it's been fluffed over with other similar  ooking powders to stretch it.  Mind you it was pharmaceutical companies and scientist that refined this process first. Traditionally, people of the region just chewed on leaves. European explorers tried it when they first met these indigenous populations sought to bring it to Europe as a miracle drug.

prior to 1906 food and drug act, most medicines, tonics and creams, drinks advertiesed as healers and special were basically cocaine. Going to the drug store and ordering a coke was just like going to the bar and getting a shot.

Even Sigmund Freud declares all his work in psychology was a by product of him taking cocaine and analyzing his multiple personalities.

......says the NTer
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Assuming they are about the dollar, they'd make sure to put out a quality product if they're trying to stay in business right? The drug game is no different than any other supply and demand system. If you put out an inferior product, someone else will take your place at the top.

Back
Top Bottom