Making Cocaine........

laugh.gif
yall worried about the processing you should see what happens to it AFTER its here...a step or 2 before it gets to the end user

weed too 

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by whiterails

.....i wonder though, why lock it? i mean the video is made by what seems to be a legitimate journalist type video channel. and it seems like the purpose of the video is not to teach one how, but to expose the harmful chemicals as well as how the manufacturing of it effects the local farmers.

......says the NTer
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

If your knowledge of this process went beyond a 5 minute internet clip you'd know that.

- and you obviously missed my point.

- since you claim to know better why not post something to back up what you're saying weisenheimer?

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by rocman23

Damn they selling key's for a stack, I say we pull our money together go down there and buy lots of keys and make profit. Who is with me
If it was that easy, people would have beaten you to the punch.

I hate it when people say cocaine has gasoline/ammonia in it. Those words are spoken from ignorance. They use these products to isolate the cocaine compound from the leaves. The chemicals eventually evaporate from the end product and are removed using additional solvents and/or other solutions, unless it was done incorrectly.

I've taken organic chemistry and I've separated caffeine powder from tea leaves before. You use flammable solvents to separate soluble/insoluble layers of solution.. It takes a lot of time, effort and leaves just to come up with a small miniscule amount of powder. These farmers put in mad work.

.....okay? but that assuming those that make illegal drugs are going to take the extra time, effort, and MONEY it takes to take the chemicals out. just because it can be done, and you've personally done so doesnt mean a drug cartel and/or chemist will.......ESPECIALLY when all they care about is a dollar.

Assuming they are about the dollar, they'd make sure to put out a quality product if they're trying to stay in business right? The drug game is no different than any other supply and demand system. If you put out an inferior product, someone else will take your place at the top.

laugh.gif
yall worried about the processing you should see what happens to it AFTER its here...a step or 2 before it gets to the end user

weed too 

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
yall worried about the processing you should see what happens to it AFTER its here...a step or 2 5 before it gets to the end user

weed too 

laugh.gif

yup

as far as weed ..

unless you grow it or know a %*@#% that grows

8/10 your grass has been touched  
laugh.gif

I've seen %*!%#+ do some crazy $#$% tryna stretch it

laugh.gif
yall worried about the processing you should see what happens to it AFTER its here...a step or 2 5 before it gets to the end user

weed too 

laugh.gif

yup

as far as weed ..

laugh.gif

^^I doubt there's that much integrity in the drug game. america is a consumer nation. no matter the quality of the product. And it being illegal is the reason people are able to profit off it so much.

^^I doubt there's that much integrity in the drug game. america is a consumer nation. no matter the quality of the product. And it being illegal is the reason people are able to profit off it so much.

I gotta feel kinda bad for the dude, gettin mad ripped off. Even if he is selling bad stuff

I gotta feel kinda bad for the dude, gettin mad ripped off. Even if he is selling bad stuff

.....i wonder though, why lock it? i mean the video is made by what seems to be a legitimate journalist type video channel. and it seems like the purpose of the video is not to teach one how, but to expose the harmful chemicals as well as how the manufacturing of it effects the local farmers.

......says the NTer
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

If your knowledge of this process went beyond a 5 minute internet clip you'd know that.

- since you claim to know better why not post something to back up what you're saying weisenheimer?

Damn they selling key's for a stack, I say we pull our money together go down there and buy lots of keys and make profit. Who is with me

I hate it when people say cocaine has gasoline/ammonia in it. Those words are spoken from ignorance. They use these products to isolate the cocaine compound from the leaves. The chemicals eventually evaporate from the end product and are removed using additional solvents and/or other solutions, unless it was done incorrectly.

I've taken organic chemistry and I've separated caffeine powder from tea leaves before. You use flammable solvents to separate soluble/insoluble layers of solution.. It takes a lot of time, effort and leaves just to come up with a small miniscule amount of powder. These farmers put in mad work.

.....okay? but that assuming those that make illegal drugs are going to take the extra time, effort, and MONEY it takes to take the chemicals out. just because it can be done, and you've personally done so doesnt mean a drug cartel and/or chemist will.......ESPECIALLY when all they care about is a dollar.

Selling cocaine is a billion dollar business. The cartels will make sure they have top product and not some junk impure paste. The cartels will get the purest form possible to make the most profit, since all they care about is a dollar. Yes the Mexican cartels cut the product, but that's another story

......says the NTer
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Selling cocaine is a billion dollar business. The cartels will make sure they have top product and not some junk impure paste. The cartels will get the purest form possible to make the most profit, since all they care about is a dollar. Yes the Mexican cartels cut the product, but that's another story

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

laugh.gif

weed too 

laugh.gif

yup

as far as weed ..

laugh.gif

yep. ppl shake it up with coke and sell it as high grade, piss on it to make it heavier, all kinds of foul stuff. 

laugh.gif

weed too 

laugh.gif

yup

as far as weed ..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 don't have to worry about that on the west coast 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

weed too 

laugh.gif

yup

as far as weed ..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 don't have to worry about that on the west coast 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

weed too 

laugh.gif

yup

as far as weed ..

laugh.gif

yep. ppl shake it up with coke and sell it as high grade, piss on it to make it heavier, all kinds of foul stuff. 

Originally Posted by Wr

laugh.gif

weed too 

laugh.gif

yup

as far as weed ..

laugh.gif

I knew a *#%*$ who'd buy dirt and spray it with roach spray and sprinkle coke ...

And would smoke it with you
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Sellin it off as exotic

*#%*$ was boomin for awhile too

Til #%%$+* found out the truth 

Originally Posted by Wr

laugh.gif

weed too 

laugh.gif

yup

as far as weed ..

laugh.gif

I knew a *#%*$ who'd buy dirt and spray it with roach spray and sprinkle coke ...

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Sellin it off as exotic

Wow that was nasty. I fell sorry for the guy though. If he asks for a raise he's done with.

Wow that was nasty. I fell sorry for the guy though. If he asks for a raise he's done with.

Originally Posted by Wr

laugh.gif

yup

as far as weed ..

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Sellin it off as exotic

yep. plus people find all kinda nasty ways to smuggle stuff across borders like inside animals and peoples bodies

Originally Posted by Wr

laugh.gif

yup

as far as weed ..

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Sellin it off as exotic

yep. plus people find all kinda nasty ways to smuggle stuff across borders like inside animals and peoples bodies

Back
Top Bottom