Making Cocaine........

To end this discussion the more hands it goes threw the more likely it is to be messed with .  

How do you know how much I have seen
devil.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

I live in VA and I @$#*$%$ HATE when people wanna match me with some "exotic", which ends up being some "fire **% mids". There's no such thing as fire **% mids
laugh.gif
_'s need to get their mail order game up.

nerd.gif

smile.gif

man i live in va to we have people here, running around selling lob(wth is lob)hahha.. mail order game up
smokin.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

I live in VA and I @$#*$%$ HATE when people wanna match me with some "exotic", which ends up being some "fire **% mids". There's no such thing as fire **% mids
laugh.gif
_'s need to get their mail order game up.

nerd.gif

smile.gif

man i live in va to we have people here, running around selling lob(wth is lob)hahha.. mail order game up
smokin.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Unu no who yuh ah bumbaclaat romp with? Unu no mi?  I AM DE ORIGINAL JAMAICAN DON DADA!!  Ya hanna stan Jamaican RudeBwoy 
devil.gif

Unu no who yuh ah bumbaclaat romp with? Unu no mi?  I AM DE ORIGINAL JAMAICAN DON DADA!!  Ya hanna stan Jamaican RudeBwoy 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

devil.gif

clapSHOTTAS.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

devil.gif

clapSHOTTAS.gif

niketalk is the best place to find cats who love to talk about things they dont know about.

whether its sports, drugs, shoes, jewelry, whatever

we cover all bases here

niketalk is the best place to find cats who love to talk about things they dont know about.

whether its sports, drugs, shoes, jewelry, whatever

we cover all bases here

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
yall worried about the processing you should see what happens to it AFTER its here...a step or 2 5 before it gets to the end user

weed too 

laugh.gif

yup

as far as weed ..

unless you grow it or know a %*@#% that grows

8/10 your grass has been touched  
laugh.gif

I've seen %*!%#+ do some crazy $#$% tryna stretch it

yep. ppl shake it up with coke and sell it as high grade, piss on it to make it heavier, all kinds of foul stuff. 
why in the world would someone piss on it to make it weigh more? wont water work just the same? and adding coke don't make sense for a lot of reasons.

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
yall worried about the processing you should see what happens to it AFTER its here...a step or 2 5 before it gets to the end user

weed too 

laugh.gif

yup

as far as weed ..

laugh.gif

yep. ppl shake it up with coke and sell it as high grade, piss on it to make it heavier, all kinds of foul stuff. 
why in the world would someone piss on it to make it weigh more? wont water work just the same? and adding coke don't make sense for a lot of reasons.

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

Originally Posted by Wr

laugh.gif

yup

as far as weed ..

laugh.gif

it behooves me as well my man....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

laugh.gif

yup

as far as weed ..

laugh.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by Wr

tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by Wr

tired.gif
laugh.gif

yeah, they add coke to marijuana......
eyes.gif

For the most part in most weed deals you are going to be shorted off actual weight not laced with coke.

my dude said they pissed on it or added water to it...

plants naturally are wet inside....when you "dry" or "cure" marijuana, you let it dry out. if you cut the curing time in half, you can 'short" people by selling them damp marijuana...

which is why dro dealers keep everything in tupperware.....the dryer it gets the less its going to weigh and the less money they're going to get for it....

if you get dro thats dried out till it crumbles to dust, that will forever be a fatter sack (mass-wise) than any type of exotic, fluffy, kushy buds with flush, fully leaves and !%@@...cause it has more water weight on it.

lol @ lacing weed with coke

roll.gif
, i wouldnt doubt people in the southwest lace it with meth or something....

but coke?

lets gold plate our toothbrushes, as well

Originally Posted by Wr

^im not talking bout a substantial amount of coke. that would be a waste of money. Im talking say u had a bag some coke was in that had powder grain all in it and they drop the weed in there and shake it up to catch all the scrappings and make money off that too . then they'll be like its some frosty buds or some wackiness.

yeah, if they're selling it to like 10 year olds....

roll.gif

yeah, they add coke to marijuana......
eyes.gif

For the most part in most weed deals you are going to be shorted off actual weight not laced with coke.

my dude said they pissed on it or added water to it...

plants naturally are wet inside....when you "dry" or "cure" marijuana, you let it dry out. if you cut the curing time in half, you can 'short" people by selling them damp marijuana...

which is why dro dealers keep everything in tupperware.....the dryer it gets the less its going to weigh and the less money they're going to get for it....

if you get dro thats dried out till it crumbles to dust, that will forever be a fatter sack (mass-wise) than any type of exotic, fluffy, kushy buds with flush, fully leaves and !%@@...cause it has more water weight on it.

lol @ lacing weed with coke

roll.gif
, i wouldnt doubt people in the southwest lace it with meth or something....

but coke?

lets gold plate our toothbrushes, as well

Originally Posted by Wr

^im not talking bout a substantial amount of coke. that would be a waste of money. Im talking say u had a bag some coke was in that had powder grain all in it and they drop the weed in there and shake it up to catch all the scrappings and make money off that too . then they'll be like its some frosty buds or some wackiness.

yeah, if they're selling it to like 10 year olds....

roll.gif

Not going to read all of this dumb thread but ill just drop some knowledge i know.

First aint no one stepping on weed. Why would anyone lace weed with coke when weed is atleast twice as cheap as coke it would be a waste of money. For the most part in most weed deals you are going to be shorted off actual weight not laced with coke. The only issue with Mexican weed is its just really lesser quality than US bud the cartels basically do a +*++*% job at guerilla growing which is why they make so much money even though the quality is usually not up to quality as US growers.

Number 2, all coke is stepped on. Period. If you think what they did when they made the coke in the video was something imagine what happens when it comes to the US. Your coke can be coke with anything from baking soda to comet same goes for Heroin dudes just find a good mix with their cutting agents to make a good "blend".

Not going to read all of this dumb thread but ill just drop some knowledge i know.

First aint no one stepping on weed. Why would anyone lace weed with coke when weed is atleast twice as cheap as coke it would be a waste of money. For the most part in most weed deals you are going to be shorted off actual weight not laced with coke. The only issue with Mexican weed is its just really lesser quality than US bud the cartels basically do a +*++*% job at guerilla growing which is why they make so much money even though the quality is usually not up to quality as US growers.

Number 2, all coke is stepped on. Period. If you think what they did when they made the coke in the video was something imagine what happens when it comes to the US. Your coke can be coke with anything from baking soda to comet same goes for Heroin dudes just find a good mix with their cutting agents to make a good "blend".

Back
Top Bottom