MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

Malaysians have been acting pretty weird about all of this.  Withholding the info that it turned around at first, then putting it out there, then pulling it back and saying they're not sure.   Saying last time it was picked up on radar was over the Malacca straights but then for some reason they had people searching all the way up in the Andaman sea which confused me.

China said Malaysia has been a pain in the *** dealing with during this whole fiasco and that they've turned this whole thing into chaos.

If it was hijacked and they had people looking in the Andaman sea then did Malaysia actually pick it up going in that direction towards India and the Middle East ??

If it flew for 4 more hours and it did in fact turn around and went through the Andaman sea and U.S. investigators are actually pursuing the theory that it was hijacked to be used later does this mean that somehow they tracked the plane going in that direction towards some middle eastern country ??  Alot of the smaller pieces to this puzzle when put together potentially point towards that. Though it boggles me that no other country picked it up on primary radar if that was the case.

Last edited:
idk where it landed.. but those WSJ quotes combined with the engine health tracking going on leads me to believe that thing landed somewhere

and not with good intentions

All this talk about it being hijacked and used for other purposes makes me think of that scene from Olympus has fallen where they fly the US jet into Washington. This whole thing is just crazy

the possibilities are endless man... straight mind **** right now

Funny cuz the first couple pages, dudes came in calling cats crazy for having these views on what they thought happened and now its all becoming a real possibility that dudes highjacked it and flew it to a remote location.

Im sure this has been mentioned before, why are the cell phones not being tracked if they rang?

Start at 13:30, RR has 24 hour engine monitoring.

What is the government hiding and why?

Im sure this has been mentioned before, why are the cell phones not being tracked if they rang?

because if the government had a conspiracy to make an airliner dissappear they would forget to turn off/destroy the passengers' cellphones...

....and they would coincidently put those phones on chargers to make sure they stay on too...

:rolleyes

because if the government had a conspiracy to make an airliner dissappear they would forget to turn off/destroy the passengers' cellphones...

....and they would coincidently put those phones on chargers to make sure they stay on too...

I don't think you know how long a cell phone on airplane mode will last

Haven't heard from you in a while sweetheart, i was getting worried.

Phones don't really work that way. When you dial a phone number it's sent to the telco. The telco could choose to send you a ring tone while it's attempting to locate the phone. Unable to find the phone it can just send you to voicemail which is located at the telco not on the phone.

Just because you hear ringing isn't a promise that the other phone is actually ringing or reachable.

Alternatively the telco can just sit there and play ringback tone forever because thats how it's configured. None of which is a promise that it can reach the phone.

12 nations' resources are looking for it and they're still clueless after 6 days. something's seriously not right here.

the goosechase searching is just a distraction, im sure the US government is ten steps ahead and obviously can't reveal their leads

Yeah, I haven't kept up with the timeline of events as much other than tidbits of whats in the news.

Trying to get myself out of these threads in terms of digging too deep and arguing cause it seems to get nowhere on NT.  (as you can see from dude getting heated a few pages ago when I simply clarified the regional "international waters/airspace)

hijacked and landed somewhere remote. later used for attacks?
nerd.gif
Landed where? In that region I don't believe there's any open area's (deserts) to land... Malaysia/Philippines/Viet Nam/China are all mountainous and jungle.

Where are they gonna land? Abandoned airport somewhere? When they do try to "attack" someone, how do they plan on just sneaking into someones airspace unidentified?

Back
Top Bottom