Male NT'ers: Do you give females compliments anymore? VOL. CANT DO IT

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I don't like getting compliments from random guys, I always feel like they are lying and I could careless how they think I look in my outfit. Guys will say anything just so they can get you to talk them.
sounds like self-esteem issues.

i feel what she's saying...some guys just give the up and down look and dont even look you in your eyes...there's nothing real about that...well there is but its obvious what he wants...and if thats not what she wants just keep it movin...

the up and down look is checkin the package out.. so in ur opinion the right way is lookin into the broads eye and sayin Hey your beautiful it would completely ruin my entire day if i didnt get your name

yes that is EXACTLY what i meant but for some reason decided not to say that...lucky for me you figured it out
eyes.gif

a simple hi how are you...blah blah blah...you don't have to compliment a female to get her to talk to you and you def. don't have to eye !%$% her...

most of the time we see that *$+$ comin and if we don't want you to talk to us we don't make eye contact...

so for the first time in history a NT'er wasnt being sarcastic and you decided to take it that way? I was only asking what approach you would prefer/

you made it some extra %%!@ with the my whole day would be ruined...ya'll act like we're some crazy alien roaming the planet...whats so hard about justtalking to a female...she's not tryin to hear what you have to say or you realise she isnt worth your time just keep it movin...there's no science toit...

yeah you have some girls running around here acting a fool but its always been that way and always will be...just keep truckin...

I told one girl that she was smart/nice a couple of weeks ago, and that was prob the first time in my life...Didnt get me anywhere, though...

Why does complimenting have to be gassing though?
Why can't you say that you like her outfit, hair, etc., without it being gassing up or coming on to them?

I'll admit I won't compliment guys unless I know them just for the simple fact I don't want them to think I'm interested in them or aconversation. That and I don't like talking to people I don't know.
laugh.gif

Idk what you guys are thinking.

Complimenting a woman is part of being a man and is one of the primary ways of letting her know you're feeling her.

You dudes that talk all that non-simpin @@$@ are some of the most confused dudes ever.

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

cant do it. *insert Mike Singlertary pic

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

[h3]VOL. CANT DO IT[/h3]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't really go out of my way to give compliments anymore. Like many have already said, they are already gassed up and I'd rather not add to it.

I always have to laugh when the same simps on facebook keep trying to act all nice to certain females, thinking their flowering words are a one-way ticket intoher pants.

I never do the internet compliments. too close to simpin imo.

as for basic compliments the girls i know on a personal level never appreciate it. Random girls I meet through school get gassed.

If a girl looks nice they should be complimented. But then again if they don't know how to take a compliment they are probably going to say somethingfoolish to ruin your mood.

i generally don't say anything ill just give her the i wanna smash look lol...

f4d369f94ca49b2cedd6831.jpg

when on facebook tho...well, that's what the Like button is for
tongue.gif

Compliment the subtle details ladies focus on. Rarely natural characteristics.

...Whats funny is that they respond to a put down stronger than a compliment.

Compliments are ok as long as you have an edge.

Can't get away with that nice guy stuff thinking otherwise. lol.

Wifey sure, not as much as I should.

But random girls nah, "can't do it, wait do it."

Reason half these broads act wild, bc of dudes going out their way and saying anything to get in females pants and failing terribly.

You can have a great conversation with a women, that can lead to anything you like, w/o every 3 sentences being a compliment to her.

And if she's the type thats like "aren't you gonna compliment my..." its only going to lead to her being annoying later.

I'm nice to girls I care about. But !%$%!%+ that I could give a $%%% less about (i.e: %%+*, past +%$%*, current jumpoffs), I be talkin to them likethey're trash. Mainly when I'm drunk. I be like, Shut the $%%% up simple #!+%!, nobody asked you. #%*! like that. Or end every sentence with %$%%*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by picknroll24

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Club29

only if i really mean it.

its usually a backhanded compliment though.
laugh.gif
Same here. Nothing like a comment about skin, hair, makeup or clothing to make a girl feel nice and self-conscious.
nerd.gif
same here also
*girl dyes her hair
me: oh you changed your hair color. You look like a different person.
her:
happy.gif
ohwell.gif
I pull it off tho?
me: changes topic
These girls get gassed on a daily basis, there is no need to inflate their self esteem even more
negs ftw
dudes nowadays beast extra hard for no reason. its no surprise why these girls walk around w/ huge egos (most not even hot)
thats why I keep it classic

I dont see anything wrong in complimenting a woman every now and then

Im usually surprised...cause as much as girls may be gassed on the net..I meet alot of girls who arent, when you thought they would be *shrugs*

Yeah, I did earlier today in school.

Me- wassup beautiful, are you a model?

Chick- lols, no but. .thanks..

Me- no problem, so were you off 2 in a hury?

Chick-home, do you wana come?

Me- um sure, if you make me a sandwich! Procceded to smash! Owwww

Rarely, the thought occurs only to the ones I'd actually pursue. But unless I'm drunk, they'd have to ask me to compliment them cause fine womenknow they look good and already get my attention. Gettin caught eye'n is my compliment to them.

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Why does complimenting have to be gassing though?
Why can't you say that you like her outfit, hair, etc., without it being gassing up or coming on to them?

I'll admit I won't compliment guys unless I know them just for the simple fact I don't want them to think I'm interested in them or a conversation. That and I don't like talking to people I don't know.
laugh.gif

blackkettlesolo300.jpg

Originally Posted by SC415

Yeah, I did earlier today in school.

Me- wassup beautiful, are you a model?

Chick- lols, no but. .thanks..

Me- no problem, so were you off 2 in a hury?

Chick-home, do you wana come?

Me- um sure, if you make me a sandwich! Procceded to smash! Owwww
Not saying it's impossible, But I'm calling ducktales.

Originally Posted by Elocin023

I've always perceived these type of comments as just liking their clothes in real life, of course. Not necessarily a compliment. When I think of acompliment, I think of it as you complimenting them on how well they look with certain things i.e: That dress looks really well on you, or your haircompliments you very well too.
ohwell.gif

Maybe thats why there are so many gassed up people out there, just because you say that you like their shoes or whatever it is that they are wearing, that doesnot mean that you are complimenting them IMO.

I do on random times. Its always nice to complement someone. However, make sure your compliment isn't disrespectful. A lot of dudes mess up that way andsome chicks take it wrong.

Back
Top Bottom