Man Arrested For Raping 6 Month Old Son & Infecting Him With HIV

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

disgusting. this dude needs to die a slow painful death.

And be brought back to life and have to go through it again

Originally Posted by DrJDoc26

....this can't be real. Dude has to be ill in the head or something. What could bring someone to do this to an INFANT?!?

dude had to be on some type of illegal drugs. i cannot believe a sane human being would do this smh

....this can't be real. Dude has to be ill in the head or something. What could bring someone to do this to an INFANT?!?

dude had to be on some type of illegal drugs. i cannot believe a sane human being would do this smh

Something else that's crazy: people in here are turning into some evil monsters with the harm they wish on other people... if someone does something so evil and you want to do something of the same magnitude to them, does that not make you evil as well?

Not defending the man, but just throwing it out there.

Something else that's crazy: people in here are turning into some evil monsters with the harm they wish on other people... if someone does something so evil and you want to do something of the same magnitude to them, does that not make you evil as well?

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Lettuce not be so quick to judge folks. He is obviously in a different mind frame than most of us. Yes it is sad and unfortunate but we don't know what this man is/has going/been through. Sad situation.

Man *&# his mind frame and what he's been through. Ain't no justifying this @%% .
But no matter how insane and crazy it sounds to us, there will ALWAYS be a reason (justification) behind an action like that. A justification doesn't make something RIGHT, it is simply the reasoning. Deep psychologically rooted. It is easy for us to say this and that but again, we don't know what type of mind frame this man was in. How do we even know the man wasn't possessed at the moment? That is a possibility, depending on if you believe in the spirit realm or not. But if he did come out and say it wasn't "him" that did it, nobody would believe him. They would just call him crazy. But those are possibilies.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Agreed.

Originally Posted by scshift

Exactly Monta. Why are we (I am sure some of you are Christians) claiming that we wish harm on another human that is obviously not fortunate enough to be in the right mindset? Not cool. I know it sounds "noble" to wish harm on someone that did something like this but it doesn't make you any better than him while you are spewing these types of thoughts from your mouth.

Lettuce not be so quick to judge folks. He is obviously in a different mind frame than most of us. Yes it is sad and unfortunate but we don't know what this man is/has going/been through. Sad situation.

Man *&# his mind frame and what he's been through. Ain't no justifying this @%% .
But no matter how insane and crazy it sounds to us, there will ALWAYS be a reason (justification) behind an action like that. A justification doesn't make something RIGHT, it is simply the reasoning. Deep psychologically rooted. It is easy for us to say this and that but again, we don't know what type of mind frame this man was in. How do we even know the man wasn't possessed at the moment? That is a possibility, depending on if you believe in the spirit realm or not. But if he did come out and say it wasn't "him" that did it, nobody would believe him. They would just call him crazy. But those are possibilies.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Agreed.

Originally Posted by scshift

Exactly Monta. Why are we (I am sure some of you are Christians) claiming that we wish harm on another human that is obviously not fortunate enough to be in the right mindset? Not cool. I know it sounds "noble" to wish harm on someone that did something like this but it doesn't make you any better than him while you are spewing these types of thoughts from your mouth.

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

fd5XK.gif
SON!, When you replace "Let us" with LETTUCE then you know you don't have the right to speak at this moment.. 

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

fd5XK.gif
SON!, When you replace "Let us" with LETTUCE then you know you don't have the right to speak at this moment.. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Chill with all that [/color]"lettuce"[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] and [/color]"cereal"[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] talk, I'm pretty sure you're a grown $!@ man. 
alien.gif
Nonetheless, I agree with you (see my first post). Can't be so quick to say "give him the chair" etc.. This individual obviously isn't mentally stable.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Chill with all that [/color]"lettuce"[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] and [/color]"cereal"[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] talk, I'm pretty sure you're a grown $!@ man. 
alien.gif
Nonetheless, I agree with you (see my first post). Can't be so quick to say "give him the chair" etc.. This individual obviously isn't mentally stable.[/color]

F outta here with that  "oh he was touched as a kid so it messed him up bs"
Dude raped his own 6 month old son

F outta here with that  "oh he was touched as a kid so it messed him up bs"
Dude raped his own 6 month old son

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I have a no nonsense approach to people who harm children. I don't give a #$$^ what he's going through. Just got me thinking about children/toddlers who get abused around the world that don't make it to the news. He deserves nothing short of a thousand unpleasant deaths, but he will probably get off easy.

6months old tho...wth
sick.gif
A part of me is still wishing that's a typo, not that it would make a difference.

And the whole Ohio thing is becoming less and less of a joke to me. I honestly want no parts of that state.

never thought i'd agree with him, but i do
my son is close 2 bein 6mon old, this jus makes me
mad.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I have a no nonsense approach to people who harm children. I don't give a #$$^ what he's going through. Just got me thinking about children/toddlers who get abused around the world that don't make it to the news. He deserves nothing short of a thousand unpleasant deaths, but he will probably get off easy.

6months old tho...wth
sick.gif
A part of me is still wishing that's a typo, not that it would make a difference.

And the whole Ohio thing is becoming less and less of a joke to me. I honestly want no parts of that state.

never thought i'd agree with him, but i do
my son is close 2 bein 6mon old, this jus makes me
mad.gif
tired.gif

mad.gif
this piece of human excrement deserves to die in the most painful and gruesom way possible

mad.gif
this piece of human excrement deserves to die in the most painful and gruesom way possible

I dont give a @*@* what he's "been going through" there is NO damn excuse to do that to ANYONE let alone a +%!$#@+ infant. Hells wrong with you?

I dont give a @*@* what he's "been going through" there is NO damn excuse to do that to ANYONE let alone a +%!$#@+ infant. Hells wrong with you?

Back
Top Bottom