Man Arrested For Raping 6 Month Old Son & Infecting Him With HIV

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Lettuce not be so quick to judge folks. He is obviously in a different mind frame than most of us. Yes it is sad and unfortunate but we don't know what this man is/has going/been through. Sad situation.

I have a no nonsense approach to people who harm children. I don't give a #$$^ what he's going through.
Just got me thinking about children/toddlers who get abused around the world that don't make it to the news. He deserves nothing short of a thousand unpleasant deaths, but he will probably get off easy.

6months old tho...wth
sick.gif
A part of me is still wishing that's a typo, not that it would make a difference.

And the whole Ohio thing is becoming less and less of a joke to me. I honestly want no parts of that state.
Realest thing ever said on here.
I get so sick and tired of hearing people do horrible things to children and always using the "well I was molested as a kid" story.  May not be the case for this incident but it always gets put out there.  I know of quite a few people who were molested that have kids and would NEVER do anything to harm them, hell my mom had a horrible upbringing and never once reflected it on us

Lettuce not be so quick to judge folks. He is obviously in a different mind frame than most of us. Yes it is sad and unfortunate but we don't know what this man is/has going/been through. Sad situation.

I have a no nonsense approach to people who harm children. I don't give a #$$^ what he's going through.
Just got me thinking about children/toddlers who get abused around the world that don't make it to the news. He deserves nothing short of a thousand unpleasant deaths, but he will probably get off easy.

6months old tho...wth
sick.gif
A part of me is still wishing that's a typo, not that it would make a difference.

And the whole Ohio thing is becoming less and less of a joke to me. I honestly want no parts of that state.
I get so sick and tired of hearing people do horrible things to children and always using the "well I was molested as a kid" story.  May not be the case for this incident but it always gets put out there.  I know of quite a few people who were molested that have kids and would NEVER do anything to harm them, hell my mom had a horrible upbringing and never once reflected it on us

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

6months old tho...wth
sick.gif

it is no excuse, but some people learn to deal with it better than others. because your mother was a strong woman doesn't mean everybody is.

regardless, 6 month? disgusting human being.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

6months old tho...wth
sick.gif

it is no excuse, but some people learn to deal with it better than others. because your mother was a strong woman doesn't mean everybody is.

regardless, 6 month? disgusting human being.

Man *&# his mind frame and what he's been through. Ain't no justifying this @%% .

Man *&# his mind frame and what he's been through. Ain't no justifying this @%% .

And I didn't post this to add to the already tired and played out "Ohio Takes Another L"

And I didn't post this to add to the already tired and played out "Ohio Takes Another L"

i dont have it in me to wish death on another man...even with the extent of this crime...

but its really sad...
frown.gif

i dont have it in me to wish death on another man...even with the extent of this crime...

but its really sad...
frown.gif

fd5XK.gif

fd5XK.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

disgusting. this dude needs to die a slow painful death.

And be brought back to life and have to go through it again

Back
Top Bottom