mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I just don't even know, man.

Six months old... this really makes my heart cry.

I think it hits harder for those of us that have kids, and hits even HARDER for those of us that have kids and are very active parents to our kids. Man, when my son was 6 months old (he's almost 4 now), I mean... they're so effing helpless, y'all. Like, he depended on me, his dad, for SO MUCH.

And this 6 months old... hoping daddy doesn't forget to feed him... hoping daddy covers him up if he falls asleep... this kid gets... RAPED... by his dad?! And on top of that, you have the long-term repercussion: AIDS.

Kid was traumatized today, and will grow up angry and bitter tomorrow.

Why is the father still breathing?

I hate that our justice system has defense attorneys to make sure things are fair for cases like this.

I just don't even know, man.

Six months old... this really makes my heart cry.

I think it hits harder for those of us that have kids, and hits even HARDER for those of us that have kids and are very active parents to our kids. Man, when my son was 6 months old (he's almost 4 now), I mean... they're so effing helpless, y'all. Like, he depended on me, his dad, for SO MUCH.

And this 6 months old... hoping daddy doesn't forget to feed him... hoping daddy covers him up if he falls asleep... this kid gets... RAPED... by his dad?! And on top of that, you have the long-term repercussion: AIDS.

Kid was traumatized today, and will grow up angry and bitter tomorrow.

Why is the father still breathing?

I hate that our justice system has defense attorneys to make sure things are fair for cases like this.

Forget the death penalty. Throw him in a maximum security prison and let the "lifers" take care of him.

Forget the death penalty. Throw him in a maximum security prison and let the "lifers" take care of him.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

honestly, if he doesnt die now or get killed.. he wont make it a week in jail
This.  Dude better be hoping he gets put straight into the chair or lethally injected, because if he is put in a prison he is going to die a slow painful death.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

honestly, if he doesnt die now or get killed.. he wont make it a week in jail
This.  Dude better be hoping he gets put straight into the chair or lethally injected, because if he is put in a prison he is going to die a slow painful death.

Lettuce not be so quick to judge folks. He is obviously in a different mind frame than most of us. Yes it is sad and unfortunate but we don't know what this man is/has going/been through. Sad situation.

Lettuce not be so quick to judge folks. He is obviously in a different mind frame than most of us. Yes it is sad and unfortunate but we don't know what this man is/has going/been through. Sad situation.

Would love to put that POS out of misery myself, I don't care what he went through as a child or anything, no excuse for that
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

This is sick... men like this have no place on this planet.

I guess the world would be empty then. Seeing this really hurt me in my heart. I can't begin to describe how seeing this makes me feel. But we all have the capacity to do things like this. We cant act like we are above this man because we're not. Sure we didn't do what he did, but we are still human, and he is too.

It's just sad 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

This is sick... men like this have no place on this planet.

I guess the world would be empty then. Seeing this really hurt me in my heart. I can't begin to describe how seeing this makes me feel. But we all have the capacity to do things like this. We cant act like we are above this man because we're not. Sure we didn't do what he did, but we are still human, and he is too.

It's just sad 
frown.gif

Would love to put that POS out of misery myself, I don't care what he went through as a child or anything, no excuse for that
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I have a no nonsense approach to people who harm children. I don't give a #$$^ what he's going through. Just got me thinking about children/toddlers who get abused around the world that don't make it to the news. He deserves nothing short of a thousand unpleasant deaths, but he will probably get off easy.

6months old tho...wth
sick.gif
A part of me is still wishing that's a typo, not that it would make a difference.

And the whole Ohio thing is becoming less and less of a joke to me. I honestly want no parts of that state.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I have a no nonsense approach to people who harm children. I don't give a #$$^ what he's going through. Just got me thinking about children/toddlers who get abused around the world that don't make it to the news. He deserves nothing short of a thousand unpleasant deaths, but he will probably get off easy.

6months old tho...wth
sick.gif
A part of me is still wishing that's a typo, not that it would make a difference.

And the whole Ohio thing is becoming less and less of a joke to me. I honestly want no parts of that state.

Back
Top Bottom