Man Attacked On Train For "Being White"

thats on him ,should have stayed quiet

cuz tonight is the night that we ride ,thirty camoflage hummers wit killers in side,,,,, with choppas .doin surgery on bodies like they doctors

the responses in this thread is just sad. Just shows you the state of current black america

not one symphathy for dude, but if it was a black guy everyone in here would yell racism

and I'm black fyi

the responses in this thread is just sad. Just shows you the state of current black america

not one symphathy for dude, but if it was a black guy everyone in here would yell racism

and I'm black fyi

Originally Posted by bizzygunts

and I'm black fyi
he got beat up by latinos.....don't see where blacks come in this 
laugh.gif

and I'm black fyi
laugh.gif

OH, got washed on the train. for telling people to shutup on the train 4 in the moring. cool

OH, got washed on the train. for telling people to shutup on the train 4 in the moring. cool

not one symphathy for dude, but ifit was a black guy everyone in here would yell racism

and I'm black fyi

not one symphathy for dude, but ifit was a black guy everyone in here would yell racism

and I'm black fyi

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

and I'm black fyi
laugh.gif

damn, yall got me, Im at work so I didnt hear anything. I didnt know it was latinos, but either way its still wrong on both sides

and I'm black fyi

Really ? 

and I'm black fyi

Really ? 

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

and I'm black fyi
laugh.gif

damn, yall got me, Im at work so I didnt hear anything. I didnt know it was latinos, but either way its still wrong on both sides

Everyone knows not to $$!+ with people who take public transportation. Black guy in the video said it best, he took a risk.

Everyone knows not to $$!+ with people who take public transportation. Black guy in the video said it best, he took a risk.

If it was a black guy I would be saying the same thing.
He would have been better off moving to another train car or getting of and waiting for another train, especially with thousands of dollars worth of leather on him.

If it was a black guy I would be saying the same thing.
He would have been better off moving to another train car or getting of and waiting for another train, especially with thousands of dollars worth of leather on him.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Yall know if the shoe was on the other foot, yall would be up in arms, saying they should all get the death penalty.

Instead, yall choose to focus more on the "victim", smh.

thats the thing, it wouldnt be on the other foot not in NYC...5 white dudes not stomping out nobody on public transportation. so your post is invalid.  

Yall know if the shoe was on the other foot, yall would be up in arms, saying they should all get the death penalty.

thats the thing, it wouldnt be on the other foot not in NYC...5 white dudes not stomping out nobody on public transportation. so your post is invalid.  

Originally Posted by Put em up

Truth
laugh.gif

And I don't feel bad for dude, they might have been a little rowdy on the train but after admitting to what he said he def had it coming to him.
This is a classic case of "when keeping it real goes wrong"
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Truth
laugh.gif

And I don't feel bad for dude, they might have been a little rowdy on the train but after admitting to what he said he def had it coming to him.
This is a classic case of "when keeping it real goes wrong"
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom