Man Attacked On Train For "Being White"

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Its just a pity they didn’t kill him...trying to tell people what to do as usual
tired.gif

Blacks and Latinos coming together in solidarity, respect
pimp.gif

i can't really tell youre joking? it was stupid he told them to shut up, but he really deserved to get beat up?

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

didn't they call dude a cracker tho? that's why he called them the S word

yeah i think some people missed that part
still, if he had just kept quiet or moved to another train car this probably would have been avoided, especially if you have "thousands" of dollars worth of stuff of you 

yeah i think some people missed that part
still, if he had just kept quiet or moved to another train car this probably would have been avoided, especially if you have "thousands" of dollars worth of stuff of you 

By saying that did he really think it wasn't going to escalate into violence? 

By saying that did he really think it wasn't going to escalate into violence? 

Originally Posted by reeeem0

laugh.gif
he cherished that @!% whoopin. he prolly said more than that doe, nobody gets their @!% beat on and off for 30 minutes for some lil !$$@.

laugh.gif
you've never been on the 4 train late at night huh?

i've seen people catch beatings for less.

laugh.gif
he cherished that @!% whoopin. he prolly said more than that doe, nobody gets their @!% beat on and off for 30 minutes for some lil !$$@.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

QFT....dude should've known better. I've seen videos of helpless old men getting beat.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

QFT....dude should've known better. I've seen videos of helpless old men getting beat.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 The 4 Train line is the rowdiest subway line in the city imo.  After and rush hour is the worse.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 The 4 Train line is the rowdiest subway line in the city imo.  After and rush hour is the worse.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nah, d train...

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nah, d train...

EVeryone catching feelings cause he is white needs to take a ride on the subway. He could have been black and told them to shut up and they prob would have killed him. He is lucky thats all that happend they paid money just like he did yo take the train why should they listen to his demands. He could have went to a diff car or got off the train easy sollution but he wanted to be a billy bad !$% and thats what happens. Lesson learned for all those who didnt know mind your own and no one will bother you and if you feel a way get up and move.

EVeryone catching feelings cause he is white needs to take a ride on the subway. He could have been black and told them to shut up and they prob would have killed him. He is lucky thats all that happend they paid money just like he did yo take the train why should they listen to his demands. He could have went to a diff car or got off the train easy sollution but he wanted to be a billy bad !$% and thats what happens. Lesson learned for all those who didnt know mind your own and no one will bother you and if you feel a way get up and move.

Back
Top Bottom