Man Attacked On Train For "Being White"

He's lucky he didn't get killed. If he would have been on the A train late night heading to BK we would have been reading about his death.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by Put em up

hell was he thinking...some people should just know somethings are a no no, yelling out what he said in NYC while taking public transportation is one of those things. if you get roudy with some reckless kids about 5 deep, chances are nowadays your gonna get stomped out. period.
The way folks are these days, he's lucky that's all that happened. 

this, son would've got the machete to the face at min.
Originally Posted by RavageBX

SMH at the unneccessary violence but dude definitely should've known better. You might could try that on a downtown train but an uptown 4 headed to the Bronx? Not smart, at all lol

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by Put em up

hell was he thinking...some people should just know somethings are a no no, yelling out what he said in NYC while taking public transportation is one of those things. if you get roudy with some reckless kids about 5 deep, chances are nowadays your gonna get stomped out. period.
The way folks are these days, he's lucky that's all that happened. 

this, son would've got the machete to the face at min.
Originally Posted by RavageBX

SMH at the unneccessary violence but dude definitely should've known better. You might could try that on a downtown train but an uptown 4 headed to the Bronx? Not smart, at all lol

laugh.gif

so it's ok they whooped his @#$ because he used called the other guy a sp...ic, but when they called him white boy and a cracker, that's ok?

on another note, i was hooping the other day and me and my buddy noticed that every time black people would reference him they would refer to him as "white boy" i.e. "white boy can shoot".
but then we wondered if we were to respond with "hey black boy" would that be ok? needless to say, that ruffled some feathers.

i'm indian by the way

so it's ok they whooped his @#$ because he used called the other guy a sp...ic, but when they called him white boy and a cracker, that's ok?

on another note, i was hooping the other day and me and my buddy noticed that every time black people would reference him they would refer to him as "white boy" i.e. "white boy can shoot".
but then we wondered if we were to respond with "hey black boy" would that be ok? needless to say, that ruffled some feathers.

i'm indian by the way

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by reeeem0

laugh.gif
he cherished that @!% whoopin. he prolly said more than that doe, nobody gets their @!% beat on and off for 30 minutes for some lil !$$@.

laugh.gif
you've never been on the 4 train late at night huh?

i've seen people catch beatings for less.

laugh.gif
 The 4 Train line is the rowdiest subway line in the city imo.  After and rush hour is the worse.

Maybe the A train especially going through east ny lol..maybe..

Originally Posted by reeeem0

laugh.gif
he cherished that @!% whoopin. he prolly said more than that doe, nobody gets their @!% beat on and off for 30 minutes for some lil !$$@.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 The 4 Train line is the rowdiest subway line in the city imo.  After and rush hour is the worse.

They didn't have to whoop his @+@ like that, but at the same time you can't tell a group of strangers to quiet down and not expect some kind of confrontation. 

They didn't have to whoop his @+@ like that, but at the same time you can't tell a group of strangers to quiet down and not expect some kind of confrontation. 

Originally Posted by do work son

i'm indian by the way

i do this to anyone that calls me white boy.   i'll call them black boy, mexican boy, asian boy, fellow white boy  etc.  if they get mad i really don't care

Originally Posted by do work son

i'm indian by the way

i do this to anyone that calls me white boy.   i'll call them black boy, mexican boy, asian boy, fellow white boy  etc.  if they get mad i really don't care

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 It damn sure gets crowded. Fire Marshall would cream his pants. That trains gets a lot of hoodrats too.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

what part of the bronx this white guy lives in

Probably Riverdale/North Bronx.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 It damn sure gets crowded. Fire Marshall would cream his pants. That trains gets a lot of hoodrats too.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

what part of the bronx this white guy lives in

Probably Riverdale/North Bronx.

Back
Top Bottom