laugh.gif
@ selling "gothic goods" to make money in a bad economy

laugh.gif
at 1:41 thats where john leguizamo went

laugh.gif
@ selling "gothic goods" to make money in a bad economy

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

laugh.gif
He followed his attackers off the train, for some reason, and got beat up more! What a dullard.
laugh.gif
He was trying to get his stuff back that guys stole. If that happened to you, you would go after them to get your stuff back to.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

laugh.gif
He followed his attackers off the train, for some reason, and got beat up more! What a dullard.
laugh.gif
He was trying to get his stuff back that guys stole. If that happened to you, you would go after them to get your stuff back to.

When something bad happens to a minority, NT screams bloody murder about racism.

When something bad happens to a white person, NT says he got what he deserved.

[sarcasm] Not-so-subtle anti-white sentiments (which is racist, btw) FTW. [/sarcasm]

Edit: I'm a minority, since that obviously matters here.

When something bad happens to a minority, NT screams bloody murder about racism.

[sarcasm] Not-so-subtle anti-white sentiments (which is racist, btw) FTW. [/sarcasm]

shouldve kept quiet or moved
laugh.gif
@ no black people it started with 3 black people and 1 latino guy

shouldve kept quiet or moved
laugh.gif
@ no black people it started with 3 black people and 1 latino guy

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

If it was a black guy the same thing would be said he should have kept his mouth shut or move to a different car.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

If it was a black guy the same thing would be said he should have kept his mouth shut or move to a different car.

Originally Posted by bizzygunts

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

the responses in this thread is just sad. Just shows you the state of current black america

not one symphathy for dude, but if it was a black guy everyone in here would yell racism

and I'm black fyi
he got beat up by latinos.....don't see where blacks come in this 
laugh.gif

damn, yall got me, Im at work so I didnt hear anything. I didnt know it was latinos, but either way its still wrong on both sides

Na man the white dude just says a bunch of people started beating him up.
It was three black dudes and a latino.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

the responses in this thread is just sad. Just shows you the state of current black america

not one symphathy for dude, but if it was a black guy everyone in here would yell racism

and I'm black fyi
he got beat up by latinos.....don't see where blacks come in this 
laugh.gif

damn, yall got me, Im at work so I didnt hear anything. I didnt know it was latinos, but either way its still wrong on both sides

Na man the white dude just says a bunch of people started beating him up.
It was three black dudes and a latino.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif
you've never been on the 4 train late at night huh?

i've seen people catch beatings for less.

laugh.gif
 The 4 Train line is the rowdiest subway line in the city imo.  After and rush hour is the worse.
Nah, d train...

Same vicinity, but now that %%*%#% and lil Jimmy rides the D train moreso to new Yankee Stadium, it kinda lost its edge.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif
you've never been on the 4 train late at night huh?

i've seen people catch beatings for less.

laugh.gif
 The 4 Train line is the rowdiest subway line in the city imo.  After and rush hour is the worse.
Nah, d train...

Same vicinity, but now that %%*%#% and lil Jimmy rides the D train moreso to new Yankee Stadium, it kinda lost its edge.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

$5,000-10,000 in lost income selling leather crap?

Get out of here with that ....

QFT I am thinkin hes tryin to do some insurance scam

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

$5,000-10,000 in lost income selling leather crap?

Get out of here with that ....

QFT I am thinkin hes tryin to do some insurance scam

Ya I cant wait until im out with my boys and someone outside of my race comes at me sideways. We are going to rough him up, run through his pockets, and ima record it for you guys here on NT. We will see how many of your opinions change. And Im white (because I know it matters)

Ya I cant wait until im out with my boys and someone outside of my race comes at me sideways. We are going to rough him up, run through his pockets, and ima record it for you guys here on NT. We will see how many of your opinions change. And Im white (because I know it matters)

SMH at the unneccessary violence but dude definitely should've known better. You might could try that on a downtown train but an uptown 4 headed to the Bronx? Not smart, at all lol

SMH at the unneccessary violence but dude definitely should've known better. You might could try that on a downtown train but an uptown 4 headed to the Bronx? Not smart, at all lol

He's lucky he didn't get killed. If he would have been on the A train late night heading to BK we would have been reading about his death.

Back
Top Bottom