indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

Man what is going on with the world ?
smh.gif
Yeah its crazy aint it.

Does anyone notice a trend of the world getting worse and worse?

Coincidence? Na

Getting worse? Things like this have been going on for ages. And still goes on all over the world.
The thing is you dont see it because the media keeps it from us. There are many websites that have vids of this and what REALLY goes on in the world.

This doesnt even affect me

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

smh.gif
Yeah its crazy aint it.

Coincidence? Na

Getting worse? Things like this have been going on for ages. And still goes on all over the world.
The thing is you dont see it because the media keeps it from us. There are many websites that have vids of this and what REALLY goes on in the world.

because you're a bad @##.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

smh.gif
Yeah its crazy aint it.

Coincidence? Na

And you'll prolly be the next one to do something like this
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

he did it cause he thought his kid was some type of anti-christ? Religion be messing peoples head/views up! agnostic FTW!

Read the title of the thread.

he's talking about the one that happened in VA
Here the story about the guy in Virginia Beach

[h2]
Beach man confesses to killing 5-year-old son
icon_video.gif
[/h2][h5][size=-1]12:47 PM EST on Wednesday, February 11, 2009[/size][/h5]
VIRGINIA BEACH - A Virginia Beach father has confessed to murdering his son on Tuesday.

In a jailhouse interview, 33-year-old Joseph Hagerman told 13NEWS he knew what he was doing when he decapitated his five-year old son,Joshua.

Hagerman was arraigned just before noon Wednesday morning. When asked by the judge, he said he understood he was being chargedwith murdering his son and wounding his wife.

He asked for a lawyer to be appointed to his case.

The judge set a bond hearing for Thursday at 9:00 a.m.

Hagerman_III_Joseph_H_vb_dad_021009_4621-t240.jpg

Video: Man arraigned in 5-year-old son's death
resize.gif
Larger screen
icon_envelope.jpg
E-mail this clip

In the Tuesday night interview, Hagerman made numerous biblical references about the end times and admitted to cutting off hisson's head to save him from the anti-Christ.

Joseph Hagerman told 13NEWS that he and his family are very religious.

He said his son had recently been communicating to him that the anti-Christ was going to kill him, though he did not say itdirectly.

Hagerman also said he spent the morning playing with Joshua, hugging and kissing him.

Police also say he injured his wife and then ran from their Sugar Creek Road home.

He was arrested a short distance away and briefly fought with police.

Hagerman told 13NEWS he has been taking medication for paranoia and schizophrenia and believes that a member of his family is theanti-Christ.

He also admitted that his rationale for killing his son will seem flawed to most people but added that does not make itwrong.

"I didn't want him to lose his salvation so I wanted him to go fast. I didn't want him to be tortured, so I wantedhim to go fast and so I took his life," said Hagerman.

Hagerman is in jail on charges of felonious assault and murder

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

This happened in my own neighborhood. I went to school with him. My condolences go out to the family.

did he seem crazy back in high school?
No, he was a normal dude in high school. He went to jail a few times and jail got to him. In 2007, I had to go to court one time and they called out his name and he was in shackles. I remember him talking back to the judge and the judge had to take him out. I never saw him again. That's all I'm going to say.

Can I ask what he went in for? If he was this crazy I wonder what he was doing out...
The first time when I was in court with him it was for a possession of firearm the second one I don't know. He wasn't crazy. He was fine.I used to smoke with him. Jail made him crazy.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

This happened in my own neighborhood. I went to school with him. My condolences go out to the family.

did he seem crazy back in high school?
No, he was a normal dude in high school. He went to jail a few times and jail got to him. In 2007, I had to go to court one time and they called out his name and he was in shackles. I remember him talking back to the judge and the judge had to take him out. I never saw him again. That's all I'm going to say.

Can I ask what he went in for? If he was this crazy I wonder what he was doing out...
The first time when I was in court with him it was for a possession of firearm the second one I don't know. He wasn't crazy. He was fine. I used to smoke with him. Jail made him crazy.

Naw, that dirtbag was crazy

R.I.Paradise to the girls
tired.gif

this world sux, makes never wanna have kids
I swear man, I want kids so bad, but I dont wanna be responsible for bringing someone into this hell of a place.

they shoulda killed me as a baby, now they got me trapped in this storm im goin crazy - Pac

Let's take a trip down memory, lane at the cemetary
Rain grey skies, seems at the end of every
young black life is this line, "Damn - him already?
Such a good kid," got us pourin Henn' already

tired.gif

smh.gif
Yeah its crazy aint it.

Coincidence? Na

yeah i notice it. its all the damn global warming messin with peoples heads

Every day i would of gave him a brand mark like they do to cows. Also make him smell vag of the dirtiest in the world. Make him listen to soulja boy non stop.Make him watch vids of his girl gettin smashed and even if he liked it he couldnt jack it. Also gets checked for prostate cancer 3 times a week by an untrainedperson. Weekend his immune system every time it strengthened itself back up.

but worst of all let him live the jail life.

Make him smell vag of the dirtiest in the world huh? I don't think that makes sense but it sure does sound hysterical when you read/say it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

he did it cause he thought his kid was some type of anti-christ? Religion be messing peoples head/views up! agnostic FTW!

QFT
religion FTL

Back
Top Bottom