Man Finds Racial Slur Printed On Receipt vol. people are getting bolder

i cant describe in words how ignorant some people are,

I am even angrier becuase i live 10 minutes from that mall, although the mall is near Kansas City, the city it is actually within is heavily populated withupper middle class whites.

even with that said, i am still shocked and disgusted.

domc03 wrote:

http://www.kmbc.com/news/17768390/detail.htmlhttp://www.kmbc.com/news/17768390/detail.html

roll.gif

I know when he seen that +$%! he was like
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

I probably would have laughed that +$%! off! and been like WOW!

Damn!
eek.gif

I had something kinda similar to that happen at an old job back in the day.

Long story short, and to not into too much detail; I used to work in the Womens' shoes section of a huge retail department store. To hold shoes, you printout a 'Hold Slip' with customers name, phone #, address, etc. Usually we just put our name on the slip, or notes to reference someone, if they saythey'll be right back and we didn't catch their first name.

Anyways, two ladies were in one day, and one of them requested to hold a pair, wanted run to grab something and that she would be right back. My boy put"Butch" on the hold slip, the ladies saw it, and filed a complaint.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

In his defense, she was pretty butch. But, he still shouldn't have done it...

But they said they never got a full explanation, only that the employee entered a generic code. "And it pulled up six or seven different choices, and the choice that she (the employee) chose was the very last choice,"
What store manager in their right mind would allow that to be a choice?

Next Item Gets Gratuity En Route...its a free shipping code, folk is so sensitive nowadays, dude should be appreciative...

Na lemme stop...the cashier aint have time 2 enter all that, that's some dumb fool's idea of a joke...
indifferent.gif
@ Journeys...I would boycott them, but aintnone in the hood anyway...

where's al sharpton when u need him.....i kno he's dustin off the stacy adams

20070730jacksharp.jpg

[lil wayne]@#@% al sharton and any 1 like him[/lil wayne]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow
Some bold people out there
What was he thinking?
indifferent.gif
at the people saying that they're losing sleep. Probablyjust going to try to go into some frivolous lawsuit.

its a shame that after everything this country has gone through that there is still racism...cultural differences (unfortunately) will never cease to exist...ithink the store managers should get fired from that store for letting something like that go on...how is a certain code that this person picked turn out to bethose words randomly placed next to eachother...sounds kinda fishy to me

its funny how people are still shocked that stuff like this happens.

it's been going on for a really long time now, and it will be everpresent until all people look the same.

just do your part to end the cycle of hate.

Back
Top Bottom