Man Found Guilty Commits Suicide in the Courtroom .. Vid ......

Originally Posted by Dropten

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Dropten

This may sound like a stereotype, but why do so many white people kill themselves, families over the dumbest %%+# like losing their jobs and cant pay the mortgage. Is the realization of failure that bad?. Dudes living that harakirI lifestyle

Well.... if were gonna take it there- why do so many black people have no regard for human life and kill each other over the dumbest %&^#^$*-a pound of herb or a couple hundred dollars. I'd prefer miserable people just off themselves than kill others and rot in prison on my dime. Maybe its not for you to understand, just dont be part of the problem and you're doing your part

Not talking about that. And the answer to that is obvious. But really, why do white males kill themselves and families cause they cant pay the mortgage?
Funny.  I had the same question regarding black women about a month ago.  They are always killing their kids over some trivial +*##! 

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

By you saying you sense vanity aren't you implying wrongness? or are you just saying you sense vanity and that's open to opinion on whether or not it's right or wrong? It really sounded like you were stating things "rich man, fraud," and then what you sensed as to reasons to back up the previous statement and condemning all those things.
Me sensing vanity is just that, me sensing vanity. I, speaking for myself, know that's not something to place glory in, so I stated that in accordance with the other circumstances in this situation. But I didn't judge him.
Regarding "Rich man, fraud" like another poster said in this thread, you have types who believe and don't study the word. From me studying the word, I know those aren't the most sought after attributes from the Creator... is it then wrong for me to state those two things, considering they are integral in this particular case and only helped in his demise?

I never said him killing himself was right or wrong, nor did I place any conviction on this man. The elements of the entire situation, as stated before, are poor. I think I have a right (like all of you) to speak on those elements without saying whether or not he was right or wrong for what he did, and whether or not he's burning in hell.

You openly state the a person's attributes that you believe are against God's will.... but you are not inferring/implying/suggesting wrongness... lol.. 
Then you try to drop the definition of the word 'judge' and get owned by your own post

Then you try to define the word 'infer' and get owned by the very site you got the other definition from.

You should post less and stick to studying the "word"
Dude committed suicide, are we forgetting that? The details of the case =/= a happy story, agreed?
With those two in mind: How is it that me pointing those things out and speaking on them considered making a judgement on him? What he did is between him and the maker, THE Judge (you know... in the position to convict someone). I know according to scripture, not my personal opinion, vanity and fraud (and taking a life) is a no go. But I guess by me staying true to that, and putting it out there, it means I'm judging him...right?

His situation doesn't look pretty. If that makes me a judge according to you, then so be it. And if it suits your ego, yes, I "owned" myself with my own post....

He was prolly influenced by his rich homies, talkin about "i got this mansion by burning down my other one. It was cake." Snakes.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

train-derail-3.jpg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Me sensing vanity is just that, me sensing vanity. I, speaking for myself, know that's not something to place glory in, so I stated that in accordance with the other circumstances in this situation. But I didn't judge him.
Regarding "Rich man, fraud" like another poster said in this thread, you have types who believe and don't study the word. From me studying the word, I know those aren't the most sought after attributes from the Creator... is it then wrong for me to state those two things, considering they are integral in this particular case and only helped in his demise?

I never said him killing himself was right or wrong, nor did I place any conviction on this man. The elements of the entire situation, as stated before, are poor. I think I have a right (like all of you) to speak on those elements without saying whether or not he was right or wrong for what he did, and whether or not he's burning in hell.

You openly state the a person's attributes that you believe are against God's will.... but you are not inferring/implying/suggesting wrongness... lol.. 
Then you try to drop the definition of the word 'judge' and get owned by your own post

Then you try to define the word 'infer' and get owned by the very site you got the other definition from.

Dude committed suicide, are we forgetting that? The details of the case =/= a happy story, agreed?

With those two in mind: How is it that me pointing those things out and speaking on them considered making a judgement on him? What he did is between him and the maker, THE Judge (you know... in the position to convict someone). I know according to scripture, not my personal opinion, vanity and fraud (and taking a life) is a no go. But I guess by me staying true to that, and putting it out there, it means I'm judging him...right?

His situation doesn't look pretty. If that makes me a judge according to you, then so be it. And if it suits your ego, yes, I "owned" myself with my own post....
According to your own definitions, you are judging him... has nothing to do with me

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

why do some of you guys have so much hate for white people?

im sayin
laugh.gif

every week i see atleast 1 thread always about how black people got it harder or tryna blame white people as a whole for something that has nothing to do with their situation
laugh.gif

ignorance is bliss is guess

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Me sensing vanity is meaningless in his conviction of whether what he did was right or wrong.
By you saying you sense vanity aren't you implying wrongness? or are you just saying you sense vanity and that's open to opinion on whether or not it's right or wrong? It really sounded like you were stating things "rich man, fraud," and then what you sensed as to reasons to back up the previous statement and condemning all those things.

Well like I said I thought you were grouping all those things together as you typed them one after the other. So were you just stating it to state it? I mean you can't really act like there isn't a negative connotation to vanity. Once you said it I felt it was clear that it was not a good thing to be given your precious statement.

I aint even accusing of judging dude and jumping on that argument. I just felt that part of your reply was inconsistent given the definition posted at least from the way I read your post.

And as far as this umbrella of religion goes in this argument with you and the other guy, I"m pretty sure vanity is a cardinal sin.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

This may sound like a stereotype...

It was, and is...

But...

Stereotypes are based on generalized truth's, we as a society are just to damn afraid or too PC conscious to admit it...

THANK YOU 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wish people would realize this 
laugh.gif

you must live a rough life constantly thinking that any misstep will end up with you facing an eternity in a fiery pit in the ground. free your mind and body and enjoy these short lives we have.

Living happily bro. I'm just aware that after this life ends you live forever either happily in heaven or absolutely miseribly in hell and only you can make that choice while you live temporarily on Earth. Me, I know better than to follow that lie YOLO mentality. I just hope you figure it out before your time is up because at the rate you think/believe, you'll end up in hell with this dude who committed suicide. Peace.

Originally Posted by ESyDC

you must live a rough life constantly thinking that any misstep will end up with you facing an eternity in a fiery pit in the ground. free your mind and body and enjoy these short lives we have.

Living happily bro. I'm just aware that after this life ends you live forever either happily in heaven or absolutely miseribly in hell and only you can make that choice while you live temporarily on Earth. Me, I know better than to follow that lie YOLO mentality. I just hope you figure it out before your time is up because at the rate you think/believe, you'll end up in hell with this dude who committed suicide. Peace.

You don't know if that's true nor can you provide any logical evidence of that. You don't know that either. All these statements you've made are based on your beliefs, which would only apply if they were proven true, which they have not. Wait until your beliefs are proven to be true until you start talking about the afterlife.
Until then, YOLO...until Drake dies and makes a remix.

Originally Posted by ESyDC

You're not aware of anything. You believe in something without any evidence of it or even in the slim chance it exists.

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

I love how people so easily judge without knowing the man or what he went through.
Ok? So what's your judgment? Or you don't have an opinion at all over a man who leaves behind a family because he got convicted of a crime? 
I've heard many unfortunate stories for people, but suicide as an act will never apologize for his actions. He will be remembered as someone who lived large and died in a very public manner.

In my opinion, it wasn't right to leave his family behind...but I'm not going to sit here and make snap judgements about the man or say he had no honor when I know little to nothing about him or what he was going through.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

im sayin
laugh.gif

every week i see atleast 1 thread always about how black people got it harder or tryna blame white people as a whole for something that has nothing to do with their situation
laugh.gif

ignorance is bliss is guess
who's being blamed exactly?
i mean, it's a fact that white people commit suicide at twice the rate that black people do

which is interesting since most white people are in better socioeconomic situations

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

laugh.gif
I'm saying. Like bro, is this a serious question? I could write an entire book on why I COULD hate white people ( I don't for the record).

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif
I'm saying. Like bro, is this a serious question? I could write an entire book on why I COULD hate white people ( I don't for the record).
Please write a book Daytona, I would love to read it
nerd.gif
 history is a mothereffer- but if youre talking what YOU PERSONALLY have witnessed and been altered by- i have a feeling this would be more of a dramatic- fiction book called "A day in the life of a regular man who mentally time travels to blame previous generations for his medial problems and inherited disdain"

I don't have to travel previous generations though son. **$% is right here in front of my face everyday B. You're white, so you will probably never understand. (Getting punked on the basketball court doesn't count btw) White people love to say "Why do you (black people) always have to bring race into any and every situation" Well YOU'RE the reason why. I understand the exact reason why too, but that's neither here nor there.  If you're really interested (you aren't) I suggest you read "The Isis Papers: The Keys to The Colors" by Dr. Frances Cress Welsing or "Brainwashed: Challenging the myth of Black Inferiority" by Tom Burell (you won't).

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif
Please write a book Daytona, I would love to read it
nerd.gif
 history is a mothereffer- but if youre talking what YOU PERSONALLY have witnessed and been altered by- i have a feeling this would be more of a dramatic- fiction book called "A day in the life of a regular man who mentally time travels to blame previous generations for his medial problems and inherited disdain"
Chill I could write an auto-biography thicker than War & Peace on my race relations with white ppl and why I could hate them based on my short time on this planet, all being personal experiences.

But really though I don't see how you could not reference history when it comes to a topic like that. All of our lives are affected by what has been done by other ppl in the past.

that would be a good way to fake a death and escape goin to prison.  Just pay the coroner and a couple other guys to pronounce you dead. YOLO YOLTwice

I say a lot of the things i do with the intentions of discouraging people from throwing the race card so frequently ( i think its for the better)
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

As if there's ever a proper time to throw the race card. 

Back
Top Bottom