Man killed while trying to rob hypebeasts in line for Lebron's...

i don't feel bad for the guy at all, he got what he deserved. This to me is the good side of being able to carry a firearm. The citizens aren't sitting ducks for some scumbag like the deceased. Criminals will think twice before running up on people, b/c they don't know who is carrying.

Last edited:
personally it would be business as usual for me if he got shot.   im not getting out of line over some idiot who brought what he got upon himself for being stupid.

as i said earlier though.   had someone got hit by a car or was in a car accident, i would have no problem getting out of line to help them because their an innocent victim and i would be disturbed if anyone felt shoes were more important then a persons life in that case.
mean.gif

all them fools should be ashamed. the victim and the people in line.

i bet 80 percent of them fools buying the shoe just to look at it like some R tards...

i don't feel bad for the guy at all, he got what he deserved. This to me is the good side of being able to carry a firearm. The citizens aren't sitting ducks for some scumbag like the deceased. Criminals will think twice before running up on people, b/c they don't know who is carrying.
This.

"Can't believe dudes in here think this is ok"

Dude was running around trying to get over on people and got what he had coming. Either that day, or in the future, dude was casket bound. Oh well.

So everyone that chooses to rob people doesn't have all their marbles? Is it that hard to believe some people just don't mind being pieces of ****? Guy deserved what he got.

and if one of these hypebeast/resellers get popped one of these days in a line, I want you to be the first person to say they deserved it.

****** out here idolizing sneakers like its a piece of ***. where they live like that?

It's always unfortunate when a life is lost but that doesnt mean the "victim" didnt deserve it or didnt have it coming.

The fact that this person resorted to being out here robbing people is just as sad as him losing his life.

What made him think it was a good idea to try and rob twenty people dolo in the hood? If he would have pulled that off he would have been legendary. I can't feel sorry for duke, in fact that's pretty hilarious. It's some thing you would see on TV. Especially him running away. He didn't even try to return fire.

Salute to dude. I hope they let dude get first dibs on the Lebrons.

I thought I heard he aint eem have mag

Just scare robbing dudes like RAHWRRR gimme yo money

That nut had a deathwish

Come on JJ, you can't call EVERYTHING trolling. If someone makes a solid point you can't dismiss it as trolling to not have to respond.

I am serious. Why are we LAUGHING at someone losing their life? Someone that CLEARLY didn't have all of his marbles in place?

Man you do damn near troll every thread. You're the same dude who said he coached a D1 basketball team at 18.

"it didn't detour us because we were here for the love of the shoes." :lol: :smh:
That vid looked kinda fishy. Looks like he started shooting at the dude as he was trying to leave. Is that still considered self defense if the robber was leaving the scene?

All over a pair of shoes that cost about 13 dollars to make.

Last edited:
Man you do damn near troll every thread. You're the same dude who said he coached a D1 basketball team at 18.
I wouldnt call it trolling, but sometimes he attempts to create discussions or debates out of nothing for the sake of having something to say. Not trolling but very annoying.

Not too well-versed on gun laws and studies on how they affect crime, but I can't help but think that the whole situation could be avoided if the individual who legally used his gun (or the other individual who pulled out his gun) were open carrying rather than concealed carrying. Isn't that the whole rationale for open carrying that it serves as a deterrent because it explicitly shows that an individual is presumably legally armed and trained to use his weapon? I guess the counter-argument would be that the individuals who were open carrying would then be targets of the robber if he were to choose to use his gun.

Anyone care to comment on this?

I'm also having trouble understanding why sneaker campouts like this don't have uniformed police officers at them at all times - obviously an expensive solution, but the amount of money that stores or at least Nike makes from these events should be sufficient to cover these expenses.

Back
Top Bottom