Man killed while trying to rob hypebeasts in line for Lebron's...

This is why I order online, avoid all the trouble

I have no business at a camp out. A group of 50-100 people all ready to pay $200 for some shoes. Nah im cool. If I can get em online if not...ehh ill live

But didnt some already make this thread?

This had me cracking up so hard my wife came in to check on me.........Truly don't know how to feel about this thread if the SHOE was on the other foot....What would you do..GIVE HIM YOUR HARD EARNED PAPER.....GOTS TO BE MORE CAREFUL:smh:  UPS IS HIRING REPPED

Repped back at you

Not eem cuz you rep me just cuz you play some dope joints in the what you listening to thread

Why are people surprised that the dude got back in line? Should he have left, gone home, and cried about killing the guy? Serious question, what did you guys expect?

Well usually as part of a police investigation, they take you to the police station or at least away from the scene. Questioning, etc. etc. Look at surveillance tape, etc. It's VERY strange that he was allowed to just get back in line like nothing really happened. This is VERY odd.

Last edited:
Why are people surprised that the dude got back in line? Should he have left, gone home, and cried about killing the guy? Serious question, what did you guys expect?
Seriously? I wasn't talking about him. Had he left, permit or not, he would have looked guilty for fleeing the scene of the crime. Everyone else in line just saw someone get murdered. I don't know where you're from, but when I hear gunshots on the block, my first instinct isn't to sit around. Sneaker dudes are weirdos period.

WISH handled it poorly too. I'm not a fan of 21 Mercer at all, but when something happens, they won't hesitate to shut down the store for as long as needed, the whole day if necessary.

Last edited:
you say that like it's supposed to be this easy thing to take a life justly or not

It says a lot about the value of a human life that you could extinguish one

yet remain steady on your quest for a meaningless sneaker

i don't care how 
pimp.gif
 some of you think that is, i wonder just how many of you would really be ok with that if

you're in that situation

You NEVER shoot to kill. I repeat NEVER shoot to kill. That kind of language will get you locked up
You shoot to neutralize a threat, in times of imminent serious bodily harm to you or others. Neutralize not kill.
Dude you got no idea what your talking about, shooting to just hurt them is considered maiming and will get you jailed up, shooting to kill is self defense

Last edited:
Dude you got no idea what your talking about, shooting to just hurt them is considered maiming and will get you jailed up, shooting to kill is self defense

Yup, shoot to neutralize a target is pretty much shoot to kill. They teach you to shoot at the largest target area which is the center mass of the body. Aiming anywhere else and you have a higher chance of missing and the target will still be in position to use his/her weapon against you and cause you bodily harm. The only way someone could stop a target with non lethal shots, would be to shoot the target in both hands which will would be nearly impossible for a professional shooter, let a long a an average gun holder under so many factors.

Last edited:
You guys are acting like dude shot an innocent person. Ol boy had been robbing people in the area all week. He tried to rob that whole line of people. It's unfortunate that he died but he put himself in that position. And as for leaving his spot in line.........hypebeasts would obviously kill before they do that

Well usually as part of a police investigation, they take you to the police station or at least away from the scene. Questioning, etc. etc. Look at surveillance tape, etc. It's VERY strange that he was allowed to just get back in line like nothing really happened. This is VERY odd.

True, I can agree with this.

Seriously? I wasn't talking about him. Had he left, permit or not, he would have looked guilty for fleeing the scene of the crime. Everyone else in line just saw someone get murdered. I don't know where you're from, but when I hear gunshots on the block, my first instinct isn't to sit around. Sneaker dudes are weirdos period.

WISH handled it poorly too. I'm not a fan of 21 Mercer at all, but when something happens, they won't hesitate to shut down the store for as long as needed, the whole day if necessary.

Oh ok, I miss understood.

you say that like it's supposed to be this easy thing to take a life justly or not
It says a lot about the value of a human life that you could extinguish one
yet remain steady on your quest for a meaningless sneaker

i don't care how 
pimp.gif

some of you think that is, i wonder just how many of you would really be ok with that if
you're in that situation

I mean if there was a threat on my life and I was trying to protect myself, I probably wouldn't feel that bad if it came down to it. Your life, or someone trying to harm you's life? I never camp for shoes so I can't really comment on if I would have stayed in life, plus it's hard to know unless I was in a similar situation.

Not in a CC state. Cant apprehend someone for exercising their rights.

I didnt say shoot to hurt or maim. You said that. I said neutralize the threat.

Shooting to neutralize a threat is self defense. Shooting to kill does not always equal self defense.
Killing a person and neutralizing a threat can mean very different things, even though, many times, the end result is the same.(The death of that person)
But the difference in those two terms may be the difference between being cleared of charges and being sent to prison.

Im guessing you aren't a licensed gun holder.

Last edited:
Getting killed is an occupational hazard when you choose to commit violent street crimes.

...and not that I would ever wait the better part of a week outside to pay for ANYTHING, but you're damn right I'm not getting out of line for any conceivable reason after standing there that long. **** that.

Last edited:
You guys are acting like dude shot an innocent person. Ol boy had been robbing people in the area all week. He tried to rob that whole line of people. It's unfortunate that he died but he put himself in that position. And as for leaving his spot in line.........hypebeasts would obviously kill before they do that

You NEVER shoot to kill. I repeat NEVER shoot to kill. That kind of language will get you locked up
You shoot to neutralize a threat, in times of imminent serious bodily harm to you or others. Neutralize not kill.

stop.

Yup, shoot to neutralize a target is pretty much shoot to kill. They teach you to shoot at the largest target area which is the center mass of the body. Aiming anywhere else and you have a higher chance of missing and the target will still be in position to use his/her weapon against you and cause you bodily harm. The only way someone could stop a target with non lethal shots, would be to shoot the target in both hands which will would be nearly impossible for a professional shooter, let a long a an average gun holder under so many factors.

thanks

thanks.

no need to type anything else.

Last edited:
Crazy that it went down that way, but I need more details. Did shooter shoot him during a confrontation, or as he addressed the entire line, or after he already got a few poeple? I saw through this post that he left, and a group of others got his kicks for him, or did he leave to speak w/ officers and return back to the line. As sn officer, I highly doubt that he didn't have to leave the scene at some point for procedure/questioning/getting his hands bagged.
I always carry whenever I'm doing anything sneaker related, for the possibility of just such a situation. I probably would've done the same thing and felt no kind of way about it.

Back
Top Bottom