Man killed while trying to rob hypebeasts in line for Lebron's...

brah been out there since monday?!
sick.gif
When I heard that,man,
sick.gif
mean.gif

Or Chicago

We started this nonsense

My story

I hated Jordan bcuz I almost got robbed in 85 for my 1's I was in 5th grade always been bigger than my age and a group of guys rush me at the bus stop on my way home from school

They pretended they were so excited to see someone with Mikes on My mom had already told me that these were the most popular shoes she heard at work that's why she brought them for me so I paid it no mind and allowed the guy to lift my pants leg to look at the shoe

Once lifted they all started laughing patted me on my head and kept it moving

My bus came and I got on the bus some girls who went to my school told me boy you lucky

I said why you say that

They said them boys were going to take yo shoes but after they saw it said Sky Jordan instead of Air Jordan they let you slide

I never wore'em again and continued wearing my Larry Bird weapons I ended up giving my Jordans away for some transformers,G.I. Joes,and comic books

Boy if I knew what I know now

Spell check officer you back

You never did tell me what time is rec

I left my punctuation in the rec room as soon as you tell me what time its open I'll get it

R.I.P robber nonetheless.

You have a gun on you in L.A., all the soft *** dudes call the cops and have you arrested. 
mean.gif

I'm with DC, dude wasn't in his right mind state though.

Most the robberies I've heard of at sneaker camp outs are with at least 2-3 cars with 4 in each, all with guns. 

And they got right back in line like nothing happened. That's the most disturbing part of the story.
very.  There's no way I could hope right back in line for sneakers having just taken a life

justified or not.  This troubling to me for so many different reasons..

Last edited:
That's because "sneakerheads" are stereotypically young and soft 
laugh.gif

This is GA we're talking about tho; Everybody has guns in the south and basically anybody with a pulse and no felonies can get a CCP.

Let me see you try and get a license to carry a thump in public in NY

Like i said in lebron x thread im strapped even if a simple pick up so of course at a campout id be carrying this ga

If you grown up around violence it's just another day. People get killed and people you know get killed.

Homie was camped out since Monday. I wouldn't even do that for some Yeezys. Denims are nice though, but a week . . . not to mention Game 6 and 7 were some of the craziest games Bron's been in, and he missed those.

Wildin.

I can't say I support dude dying. People take death too lightly nowadays. That's someone's son/father/brother at the end of the day, someone's has to be salty about them just taking the witnesses word and not investigating lol. I'm sure dude didn't shoot to kill but it's crazy that dude just killed him and didn't feel some type of way. 

Acquiring desired shoes is too much right now.

Sidenote: the robber must have been mad brolic or something to have been robbing people with no piece all this time smh. 
laugh.gif
 Or to even have the audacity to think he could do that.

I don't see nothing wrong with them having a business as usual mindset and taking that dude getting killed like whatever.

He tried to rob them and brought it upon himself. He'd still be alive today if it weren't for his actions.

That said if someone got hit by a car or there was a serious car accident and no one in that line tried to help id feel differently and be disgusted with them but no sympathy for a failed stickup kid.

Or Chicago

We started this nonsense

My story

I hated Jordan bcuz I almost got robbed in 85 for my 1's I was in 5th grade always been bigger than my age and a group of guys rush me at the bus stop on my way home from school

They pretended they were so excited to see someone with Mikes on My mom had already told me that these were the most popular shoes she heard at work that's why she brought them for me so I paid it no mind and allowed the guy to lift my pants leg to look at the shoe

Once lifted they all started laughing patted me on my head and kept it moving

My bus came and I got on the bus some girls who went to my school told me boy you lucky

I said why you say that

They said them boys were going to take yo shoes but after they saw it said Sky Jordan instead of Air Jordan they let you slide

I never wore'em again and continued wearing my Larry Bird weapons I ended up giving my Jordans away for some transformers,G.I. Joes,and comic books

Boy if I knew what I know now
This had me cracking up so hard my wife came in to check on me.........Truly don't know how to feel about this thread if the SHOE was on the other foot....What would you do..GIVE HIM YOUR HARD EARNED PAPER.....GOTS TO BE MORE CAREFUL
mean.gif
 UPS IS HIRING REPPED

Back
Top Bottom