Man That Killed a Judge and Politician That Molested His 4 Year Old Daughter Becomes A National Hero

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Look, I'm firmly in the camp that child abusers should be locked up forever (if not sentenced to death, if there is incredible evidence of sexual abuse), but taking the law into your own hands is a no-no.
If someone raped your 4 year old daughter then brought charges upon you for slander, you wouldn't put the law in your own hands?

Originally Posted by rcdp

Look, I'm firmly in the camp that child abusers should be locked up forever (if not sentenced to death, if there is incredible evidence of sexual abuse), but taking the law into your own hands is a no-no.
If someone raped your 4 year old daughter then brought charges upon you for slander, you wouldn't put the law in your own hands?
And what if you have the wrong guy? What then?

Originally Posted by rcdp

And what if you have the wrong guy? What then?
I always thought it was kill first and ask questions later?

Problem with taking the law into your own hands is you better 100% sure you got the right person. When it comes to an emotional issue like this, who's tosay you're going to have clear judgement.

Mind you, if I knew somebody molested my daughter and he was walking around free, I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing. But I hope that I wouldbehave that way only if I was completely sure that he was the perpetrator.

Originally Posted by blahzee

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Are you surprised that the US Jews Media isn't covering this story?
what does that have to do with anything?
The politician and the judge were jews, judge Jonas Furmanavicziusa and the Speaker of Lithuania's parliament , Andrius Us.These names have been misspelled intentionally to make it difficult to prove their ethnicity, Furmanavicziusa is Furmanavicius and Andrius is Andreas.

those aren't exactly common Jewish last names in the US though...
so you're saying b/c they were Jewish...the media isn't covering this story?

the US media doesn't care about this because it's not affecting our country, not because they're jewish. if the judge was trying to bomb americawhile being a child molester, then you'll be hearing about it. but this is just another violent act in a country that our gov't just doesn't reallycare about.

And i agree with dmbrhs, if you're gonna take the laws into your own hands, you better be damn sure you havethe right guy AND you better be ready for any punishment coming your way. While I do agree that if anybody lays one finger on my daughter, much less anybody inmy family, I will see to it that they get the same treatment as the judge. But don't expect any sympathy from any court at your trial.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Sounds like the law wasn't trying to help him.

QFT

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

why yes...this is the real life version of law abiding citizen.
The same thing I was thinking dude.
me too
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by blahzee

Dirtylicious wrote:

Are you surprised that the US Jews Media isn't covering this story?
what does that have to do with anything?
The politician and the judge were jews, judge
Jonas Furmanavicziusa and the Speaker of Lithuania's parliament , Andrius Us
.These names have
been misspelled
intentionally to make it difficult to prove their ethnicity, Furmanavicziusa is Furmanavicius and Andrius is
Andreas

those aren't exactly common Jewish last names in the US though...
so you're saying b/c they were Jewish...the media isn't covering this story?

Come on dude, you of all people don't strike me as the naive type.

Just look at the coverage that the Israel-Arab conflict gets, oh wait it doesnt.

This story makes me sick in the sense that I have a daughter myself. It's hard to explain the type of anger that one gets when it comes to their seed.

Back
Top Bottom