Man vs Wild....

Hey fellow NTers, i might be late but i just got hip to this show as Lil Wayne made reference to it on a song on D3. Most importantly, who saw the one thispast weekend where the dude tackled some wilderbeast, skinned it, cut its balls off and ate its liver?
eek.gif

Saw this many times...

- duke killed a snake, gutted it, pissed in it and drank it a little while later
laugh.gif

he goes in
pimp.gif

Survivorman > Man vs. Wild
Survivorman is raw, real, and gully..Bear grylls in man vs. wild is a lame..He got ppl cameraing him..He holds no weight in nature. Survivorman is un scriptedand raw
SURVIVORMAN FTW

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Survivorman > Man vs. Wild
Survivorman is raw, real, and gully..Bear grylls in man vs. wild is a lame..He got ppl cameraing him..He holds no weight in nature. Survivorman is un scripted and raw
SURVIVORMAN FTW
You smokin that Peyote aren't you...there is nothing that is even survivorish about survivor man.

Bear Grylls is the truth, they drop dude in some of the most treacherous of conditions and dude gives great advice whether it's scripted or not. Peopledon't even know who or what survivor man is, but when they hear about man vs. wild they know whats up.

Bear grylls scripted/non-scripted with camera crew >>> Survivor man walking everywhere with his handycam

Seeing dude rip off a snakes head and eating that dead zebra had me
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

but I still think Survivor Man >> Man vs. Wild

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Saw this many times...

- duke killed a snake, gutted it, pissed in it and drank it a little while later
laugh.gif

he goes in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
he had that piss filled snake skin wrapped around his neck...straight up said "im getting thirsty" and downed the whole thing
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Dont forget the fact that his face was swollen from bee stings to his forehead. Also, he cut the snake's head off afterspearing it down the middle.. then buried the head to further avoid the fangs.
pimp.gif

fake or not, bear still fun to watch ...him eatting raw flesh off dead animals and drinking his own urine ....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
, im still a fan of his show ...survivorman like stated before isboring!!
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Bear is a monster
Dude actually jumps into BLISTERING ICE COLD water to show you how to get out
And not die
That's some real $#!%

Bear Grylls > ________ x10

Surviorman > Man vs. Wild
smh.gif
laugh.gif

That's a NO NO

Back