MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

^thats a lot man :wow:
eek.gif

great pick ups though :wink:
wink.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

^^^ rule of thumb: NEVER BUY MSRP hahahaha!

my friend might actually go back to endorsing Nike basketball kicks. If negotiations go well... then it'll be "Fiesta" for me. The last year my friend endorsed Nike, he got 15 pairs of kicks... 7 of which made its way to me. Funny thing is, he only kept 3 of them...

Quote:
i even sold 3 of my AF1's just to have money for the 10's.

haha! i'm disposing of a few rare authentic jerseys to get enough cash for the Ice X's too. haha
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

did nike park stores get these?
WANTED DUNK SBs:calis,dunkles,bucks,jedis,HUFs,etc. DS only in sizes 9.5-11
email:[email protected]
AIM:trobledpnoi
please contact me with YOUR offers. Located in Bay Area but will accept offers elsewhere

^^ the aj x's or 2k5's?

well anyways, my tito just copped me the ice blue x's today at G4 Ayala Center. i live all the way back in California so I have to wait til June 8 til my lola comes back. i guess i could wait. at least i got a guaranteed pair unlike some back here who might not even get any, like the altitudes. will the ice blue x's still be around in a week or 2 in a 9.5-10? just wondering cuz i might end up wanting another pair..

btw, what other j's are still available back home?

Last edited:
^^^ You never know because Jay Ong might go wholesale and buy the whole lot once more. But the Grey X will be released on the 7th so i suggest you have a relative reserve a pair for you or something...

In terms of Air Jordans (excluding Brand Jordan), here are some that your tito might still be able to get for you:

Air Jordan XIII - Platinum/Carolina
Air Jordan XIII - Maroon/Grey
Ait Jordan XIII - Flint
Air Jordan XIII - Red (Low)
Air Jordan XIII - White (Low)

Air Jordan XX - Stealth

Air Jordan X - Carolina
Air Jordan X - Grey (reserve one for May 7th)

Air Jordan XIX SE - White/Blue
Air Jordan XIX SE - Black
Air Jordan XIX SE - White/Purple
Air Jordan XIX - Beige (low)

Air Jordan VII - Olympic (Libis Outlet)

... Of course your tito can also get the "FAKES" which run from Air Jordan I all the way to XX (minus the XV).

Quote:
... Of course your tito can also get the "FAKES" which run from Air Jordan I all the way to XX (minus the XV).

beware peeps! i think i saw fake XVs in GH early this year. :frown:
frown.gif

Sacramento Kings #10

does nike park have the X's? i just called up my brother and he said he was on his way. btw is there still a pair of sz 10.5 olys in Libis? i still want a pair for cheap like 100 or so
please contact me with YOUR offers. Located in Bay Area but will accept offers elsewhere

06/11/2005 Air Jordan X Retro
310805-141 White/Obsidian-Ice Blue-Varsity Red
$125.00

Great news...ice blue X's are already out in PI?! Sounds like it's time to ask my relatives to cop for me there since I don't feel like waiting in line again @4am for these here in Cali. Only these and wht/red/grey (sept 3 release) X's for me. :smokin
smokin.gif
pass on retro steels (i'm happy with my OGs), I saw/tried on the steels retro 2 days ago (friday) and I was a little dissapointed with the quality (again). :x
sick.gif

whats up kicksten, ballerdoc, kingcrux, lakersclippers and to all the pares out there

FOR SALE: Wht/Grey/Caro 13s SZ 10.5 * Olympic 7s SZ 10.5 * Wheats 13s SZ 11 all DS
E-MAIL: [email protected]

damn!!! with all these releases, which should i cop???

:rofl:
roll.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

so meron bang jordan X ice blue sa mga nike park? wala daw kasi sa SM southmall nike park. saan ba meron malapit sa Las Pinas?

^^^ kicksten,

do you think nike forum still has sizes for the steels? i called nike stadium megamall, they dont have a size 8 anymore. thanks!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

bouncing boy,

i just called nike forum, they still have a size 8 (1 pair left) in the steel 10's.

pimp.gif

^^^ thanks man! gonna head-up there tomorrow, hope i can still get it. im stuck here at work today. too bad, with all the purchases i made, i can only get one pair of Xs. |I
tired.gif

are the ice blues much more limited than the steels, or both are gr? thanks!

^Get the IceBlues, better color than the steels imo at the same time more limited (in the US that is), everyone from there anticipatin this colorway of the 10s whch is scheduled to release nxt month.

Does anyone know how much is the SRP for the big funds? i was ignoring this shoe at first so i 4got but when I saw the wht/silver colorway (eastbay) its begginning to grow on me. :wow:
eek.gif
Hope they release that colorway here in the PI.
------------------
"Winners are just ex-losers who got mad."

FOR Trade DS XIII Flints sz 13 for DS H2k5 (wht/wht) sz 13 + $45 ezinbox me.

^^better call nike forum (722-1364) to reserve your pair...just to make sure.

in the US, the ice blue 10's are more limited than the steel 10's. over here, both 10's are GR so far.

pimp.gif

kicksten,

thanks for giving me the number, gonna call them right now.

martinichi,

i guess i'll decide tomorrow when i compare them in person. havent been around at the malls lately, wasnt able to get them when they were released during the weekend. im not sure, but i think the big funds are priced around 5,495.

kicksten, is it possible to return a pair from another nike park to exchange there? cause my bro bought me some oly 7s since there were no ice blues in southmall, you think he can just go to festival mall and exchange em for ice blues?

Geez... I thought Steel Xs were supposed to be released on the 7th of May? I know Nike Park told me so. If anyone's interested, I suggest you reserve a pair right now so that when the 7th comes around, you'll have your Steel Xs.

I also like the Ice better but the Steels look like the original so it has its own flavor in some sense. Grabe, too many nre releases... not enough money...

Quote:
is it possible to return a pair from another nike park to exchange there? cause my bro bought me some oly 7s since there were no ice blues in southmall, you think he can just go to festival mall and exchange em for ice blues?

That won't work.

Kobe beef how do u get all ur items discounted?
damn so far ive paid retail for everything i bought so far in the PI!

Back
Top Bottom