MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

Citibank Gold Credit Card = 20% off on any item (April 05)
Citibank Clear Credit Card = 15% off on any item

The rest are pretty much just SALE items because they've been there for a while and are needed to be cleared out.

Quote:
kicksten, is it possible to return a pair from another nike park to exchange there? cause my bro bought me some oly 7s since there were no ice blues in southmall, you think he can just go to festival mall and exchange em for ice blues?

dont think so dude. you have to exchange the item where you bought it. well, you can try to convince one of the staff members of nike park southmall to get a pair of ice blue 10's over in nike park festival mall (if they have them). then exchange the oly 7's with the ice blue 10's in park southmall. im not sure if it would work but its worth a shot.

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

blah..not sure but can u do refunds or something? they said they aint gonna get the ice blues til june 1. pissed me the hell off. i could be lucky though if they didnt have my size, i'll just send my bro off to ATC, if they have it. do they have it at ATC? or just go to festival mall?
WANTED DUNK SBs:calis,dunkles,bucks,jedis,HUFs,etc. DS only in sizes 9.5-11
email:[email protected]
AIM:trobledpnoi
please contact me with YOUR offers. Located in Bay Area but will accept offers elsewhere

thanks Kobe Beef for the availability. i'll just be coppin the steel x's here in socal on release date..

Quote:
they said they aint gonna get the ice blues til june 1.
i thought they released em on may 1st? my uncle copped a pair for me on the 1st at Nike Park in G4..

Last edited:
^^ well thats what they said at the nike park in SM southmall. pretty much sucks for me..oh well its morning in the PI and ima check if my bro got em
please contact me with YOUR offers. Located in Bay Area but will accept offers elsewhere

san b available ang jordan x ice blue dyan sa pinas?
pls pakibgay naman ang phone numbers ng store kung san available....ill try to ask my friend to buy me ...pabalik na d2 sa sabado.....pls..
email>[email protected]
yahoomsgr>clipbiskwit

ay bwiset! they wont sell the ice blues to my bro in greenbelt! wtf! im hella pissed! anyone know where else he can get em? he has til friday (philippine time) to get em

^^^ Why wouldn't the sell to your bro? Its out in Nike Park Podium and I suspect its supposed to be out everywhere else. Any particular reason why they didn't sell to him?

Seems mighty weird for that to happen as I bought 2 pairs of the ICE (Not Steel) last May 1st.

Nike Philippines sent out an e-mail to all retailers this morning ordering the pull out of the Ice Xs. The rest will be sold on June 1.

^^^ Thanks pare... I was beginning to go HUH? on these things. Mabuti pala nakakuha ako.

Crux... yung steel May 7th pa rin?

Quote:
Nike PI's release dates are very confusing, bigla na lang magbabago
^^ oo nga eh, kaya nga siguro we should buy them as soon as they hit the shelves whether they were suppose to be sold in public already or not. the first XX's and now the ice blue X's are the perfect example this yr. pati pala un altitudes some people passed on those thinking they're going to re-sell them again at a later date tapos hindi naman pala. |I
tired.gif

by the way...so who has a pair of ice blues x's in size 10.5? :wink:
wink.gif

FOR SALE: Wht/Grey/Caro 13s SZ 10.5 * Olympic 7s SZ 10.5 * Wheats 13s SZ 11 all DS
E-MAIL: [email protected]

i experienced it yesterday. i was supposed to buy the last size 8 pair of the ice blues at stadium sm north edsa. as i was asking for the other shoe, since it was on display, it was pulled out, coz of the change in the release date. >:
mad.gif

the sales rep was even saying that the pair that i was getting is already the last one, since all the sizes were sold during the release last may 1. oh well, i think its a blessing, coz im going to be able to buy the steels on saturday, then save money for the ice blues come june 1.

props to those who got their pairs already. jaysempire is right, since nike phils sometimes comes out late in giving emails for the rd of shoes, we should buy it once it hits the rack.

with so many shoes releasing right now, im really broke. i hope the h2k5s not sell out, so they'll hit the outlets. :evil:
devil.gif

regards to all!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

kakainis naman talaga, nothing really worth coppin now. anyone wanna trade their sz 10.5 ice blues for sz 10.5 NYC penny's or something?

Manila NTers,

Anybody interested Jordan XIIIs (Blue/University Blue/Flint Grey), sz 10, for Php 6000 (SRP is Php 6995)? Walang stir, it's legit (box and card). It was given as a gift, but I am not too happy about it.

If interested, pls. send me an email at [email protected].

Quote:
hasslehof naman o. wala na ba talaga?

depends on the stores. some stores have already sold all their stocks, but some stores still have some sizes left that will be released in june 1.
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

SUPOT ng Nike PI! Mas alam pa natin mga RDs kesa sa kanila! Susunod na nga lang sila sa RDs sa st8s di pa magawa ng tama. Dem keep on releasing then pulling out kix just shows how poor their work ethics are!

Eh Pullout nalang kaya nila lahat! :rolleyes
eyes.gif

------------------
"Winners are just ex-losers who got mad."

oo nga, tama ka diyan martinichi! nakakainis! >:
mad.gif

^^^ check the outlets, particularly in marikina and sports warehouse in libis, they have the 13 wheats, not sure of the sizes though. hope this helps.

looks like we have our own Jordan Team here in the Philippines. :lol:
laugh.gif
just finished watching the PBL and Denok Miranda was wearing the steel 10's. they are HOT! :smokin
smokin.gif
Arwind Santos was wearing the stealth 20's and Gerald Washington wore the flint 13's a few days ago. even PBA players like Jeffery Cariaso, Olsen Racela, and John Arigo have been wearing different J's from the last PBA conference to today's conference with the imports. i wish Mark Caguioa wears J's. Damn Accel! >:
mad.gif

just wanted to share. :wink:
wink.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom