MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

walang magwwholesale nyan malamang..kasi hindi wala naman limited hype na balita about those regionals.. ewan ko lang..

i hope so :smile:
smile.gif

man can fly...
I NEED YOUR IX LOWS sze 8.5 or 9

thanks for the kind words guys!!!

Quote:
laclippers, ..ang dami... do u have doubles? ganda nung black red na flightposite 1.....
nope, no doubles, I wish! its expensive enough getting one pair of the kicks I like, thats why I'm always :wow:
eek.gif
at the people who do have multiples. and the fp1, pag nakita mo yan in person, parang charcoal gray, not black, one of my favorites pare
Quote:
Where do you keep all these??? Love those Sheed Air Force 1s. And are those Carolina Turbines?
halos lahat na sa states sa bahay ng dad ko, I have about 35 purrr here with me, and even that, my classmates think I'm certifiably crazy :lol:
laugh.gif
and yup, carolina turbines, excellent balling shoe :smokin
smokin.gif

Quote:
Yo Jerome I lost your cell #...
carlo, ill text you tomorrow tsong
Quote:
Why is my collection post stickied to the bottom of the page?
:lol:
laugh.gif
I was wondering that too, I thought my computer was ******ed cuz nobody else commented on it...
Quote:
I'm not quite ready to post my collection yet... Hopefully when it hasn't been real hectic w/work I'll have time to gather all my shoes and take pictures of em'. I have some BIG things coming though.
can't wait to see Jay, I know you got great stuff too... and we wear more or less the same size so you know who to call if you ever need to unload a pair or ten :b
tongue.gif

and finally, if you guys ever see the woven af1s or dunks, or the tennis ball talarias, or the spiridons in stores, somebody PLEASE let a brotha know! ([email protected] if you don't wanna post here). ang toxic kase ng third year med, wala talagang panahon to hunt for kicks as often as I'd like, thanks mga tol

peace to all

Visited gatway kanina..lot of kicks on sale..
VC 4 - 3.8k+ except for black/wyt/red-4.1k+
Carmelo 1.5-3.5k+
Vali8-3.5k
Lebron II(grey)-4.1k+
and a lot more...

Quote:
As much as I'd want to set up everything and snap pics, I can't. Last time I did this, I had to ask the help of several people in bringing down my stuff from the storage room which is in the 3rd floor.

:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
Nice collection Jojo and LC! I want to see Carlo, littlebenben and eviLlest collection!

forget it dude! my miniscule collection sucks! :lol:
laugh.gif

my collection is nowhere near the quantity/quality of sneakers you guys have. :D
happy.gif

In the history of modern sports,only one can be called the greatest. Some say Babe Ruth is the man. Ali proclaims he's the greatest of all time. But how does Jordan measure up with these athletes??? If your looking for the best in the world, you would pick someone who dominates the sport that is played by 200 million people. It is PELE-"the Michael Jordan of soccer"...

Quote:
XX regional update : manager at SM north says each stadium branch that receives the regionals gets at most 2 pairs per size. manager also said she heard only 3 or 4 stadiums (will)have them. (rockwell, sm, glorietta daw ata)

did the other stadiums in makati receive their regionals already? i was wanting to cop them at nike park so it could be added to the card that gives a 6th pair discount
love is taking the air less travelled.

Quote:
XX regional update : manager at SM north says each stadium branch that receives the regionals gets at most 2 pairs per size. manager also said she heard only 3 or 4 stadiums (will)have them. (rockwell, sm, glorietta daw ata)

airwin08, so they have it already? Or is this just about to drop?

You're right about the work m's. Think you nice huh.
eek.gif

Man this sole addiction is really bad!!!

It's the weekend!!! Hope will find time to gather the collection and post.
eek.gif

they dropped in SM, i got mine kanina when i went there, the univ blue /white .. i think rockwell has it already also. i will check tom sa rockwell and g4 tom coz i live near.

naghahanap pa ko way to get the red regional xx.
haha tuyo na ko...i'll sell pints of my blood i guess or sasama ako sa rally ni mayor binay, 350 din daw promise pero 50 lang nakuha ng kaibigan ko haha joke... :rofl:
roll.gif

bout the pic posting, di ako marunong.. is anyone kind enough to post my collection for me? salamat po.

Hey guys! I just wanted to know what J's they have in the PI as of right now? I might go there in December and want to know what they have. Thanks.

anybody know where i can get a size 9 caramel af1's?i wasnt able to get them when they released coz i was broke.any help would be appreciated. :D
happy.gif

Quote:
which SM did you get the west 20's? Megamall or North Edsa?

I went to SM North Edsa they had them! :D
happy.gif

The Sales guy don't even know what they are called. :\
ohwell.gif

He just said thats the lastest Air Jordans... :rofl:
roll.gif

Guys there in the phils...know when the Black 2k5s come out there (the ones white the white swoosh)? will they release on the 26th as well?
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

Quote:
Man this sole addiction is really bad!!!

i feel you pare. i dont have enough dough to buy the regionals. :frown:
frown.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

kicksten, sa SM north ako bumili. im checking the other stores today .. :rofl:
roll.gif

carmelocu size 9 ka? anything jays you wanna let go off?
man can fly...

Quote:
they dropped in SM, i got mine kanina when i went there, the univ blue /white .. i think rockwell has it already also. i will check tom sa rockwell and g4 tom coz i live near.

nice pickup :pimp:
pimp.gif
was your pair clean? people from the US were complaining about stains all around the shoe

Quote:
Guys there in the phils...know when the Black 2k5s come out there (the ones white the white swoosh)? will they release on the 26th as well?

this colorway is also :pimp:
pimp.gif

ghost.... the shoes are very clean... no stains whatsoever.

checked on rockwell and g4, still no regionals in stadium or nike park. so far SM north pa lang nakita ko meron.
man can fly...

jays: UGM :wink:
wink.gif

" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

checked on rockwell and g4, still no regionals in stadium or nike park. so far SM north pa lang nakita ko meron.

grabe! :wow:
eek.gif

i was expecting other Stadium stores and Park stores in G4 or Greenbelt to get their shipments already by saturday. :\
ohwell.gif

suwerte naman ng Stadium shang and sm north. :smokin
smokin.gif

84 in Box

Guys,
So basically Shang and SM north have the XXs regional? Is that correct?

Please confirm. Thanks.

Nice pickup airwin, so when you wearing it? :smile: Hey post naman in pics!!!

i think the other stadiums will be getting their regionals next week. i know rockwell and g4 will be getting the west. im surprised that nike park isnt sure if they are getting the regionals. they usually get the good stuff over stadium

e8sm haha i dont know how to post pics pa...san ba maganda pa host yung pics na libre? can anyone help? :rofl:
roll.gif

minsan nike park doesnt want to tell para mabenta yung current stock.

I NEED IX LOWS (8.5-9), XV's (9) XVII's (9). DS or VNDS

Back
Top Bottom