MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

nice collection airchinelaz :pimp:
pimp.gif
all that in one year? damn.
love is taking the air less travelled.

since it seems to be mainly "homies" checking out this post...does anyone remember the website that was selling those filipino flag new era hats?

guys, question... what is the cheapest way to send shoes to the states from here na may tracking? who knows where to buy a "double box" to put the shoe box in?(except balikbayan box)

thanks!
I NEED IX LOWS (8.5-9), XV's (9) XVII's (9). DS or VNDS

Any size 12 AF1 rooster in outlet ?

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE STOUDEMIRE-Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

just passed by nike stadium in shang, they have the midwest(red) XX's and XX trainers in white/grayish colorway. They have the work'm red white black too
Jordan XX, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, Lebron 1, VC 1, VC 1 low, Pippen 2, CB 94, Flightposite 1.

yeah, is that possibly a sample or a custom?
I NEED IX LOWS (8.5-9), XV's (9) XVII's (9). DS or VNDS

Quote:
bakit iba swelas nung cg4 sa lower left?

Flash and the angle maybe?

EDIT.

I thought they were talking about the missing maize part.

I just noticed it now.

Yeah, GS size.

tnx for the kind words guy's
yup that's a gs size sa kapatid ko yun....

sorry kingcrux could'nt hook u up for a pair of laser iv's :smile:
smile.gif

luvin all my laser 4 :lol:
laugh.gif

laser IV's..... :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

bakit ba hindi yan pwede bilin online from here... hay... >:
mad.gif

^ i'm assuming GS means Grade School? correct me guys if i'm wrong.

sanay ako na Youth or Kids sizes ang tawag.
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

^^^

oo nga, alam ko lang youth (Y). gameover, available na yung XXs sa stadium sa megamall. nakabili ka na ba?

regards to all!!!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

^^^

both colorways pare. tinawagan ako nung isang sales rep. kanina.

regards!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Quote:
gameover, available na yung XXs sa stadium sa megamall. nakabili ka na ba?

hindi pa eh. dadalawang isip pa ko. i have the Stadium card, pero sa tita ko. can i use that ba? or i have to have my tita get them for me?
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

^ i think your tita has to get it for you coz she has to sign the receipt for using the discount card. im not sure if you can sign it for her or something. just call the Stadium store where you want to get the 20's and ask about your situation.

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
^ i think your tita has to get it for you coz she has to sign the receipt for using the discount card. im not sure if you can sign it for her or something. just call the Stadium store where you want to get the 20's and ask about your situation.
just get any woman to sign if it's a woman's name...that's what i do when i'm over there, because my card is in my mom's name.

Back
Top Bottom