MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

Quote:
So basically Shang and SM north have the XXs regional? Is that correct?
yup!

went all the way to SM North Edsa yesterday to get these.... :D
happy.gif

f35673cb.jpg

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

airwin, you can use tinypic.com. quite easy to post. i'm just finishing the photos now. will upload soon.

kicksten, love those XXs west. they are awesome! cant wait to get mine.

e8sm thanks! i will post my pics soon :rofl:
roll.gif

nice pickups kicksten..

I NEED IX LOWS (8.5-9), XV's (9) XVII's (9). DS or VNDS

nice west XXs kicksten, btw te midwest XXs are also available now in Forum Greenhills, but too bad they have bleeding on the white strap

Here you go!!!

AI is my favorite player. To be able to dominate the game ... it's unreal. So the first pics will be on my Reebok Question and Answer collection.

Personal favorites are the Question, Answer 1s, and the 8 ball.

Will post more in awhile.

Hope you like it guys.

Nike Park Tutuban Outlet still has Flint 19's (Yes flints, not SE's). Size 9, 10, 12. 35% off.

anyone see White/Gray 13's on sale?
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

i got a size 9 there(last year pa ata)... "inaamag" na = walang bumibili. weird lang i never saw it in the stores except at g4.

they had almost every size im mens, binigyan lang ako tip ng suki ko sa park na andun mga 19 flints. ang layo lng and traffic. :x
sick.gif

^

what other kicks do they have over in tutuban??

nice west 20s kicksten :pimp:
pimp.gif
need to cop my pair soon.
love is taking the air less travelled.

Quote:
e8sm - nice collection man, questions are one of my favorite non-nikes ever

Thanks! Yeah Questions and even the Answer 1s are pretty good. Like many have said, seems that it has go downhill from then ... with the exception of the Answer IV mids.

Although the Answer VIIIs are quite comfortable too.

Hey everyone in PI,

My mom is going to PI on the 31st and I wanted to know if there will be any air max's, hurache bursts, dunks, or af1s. Please let me know the best places to go. She's going to be in Metro Manila area.

I really want those white/blue air max 95s and the lime talaria's.I'm a size 11 so if anyone could tell me where they have those, along with the rest mentioned above.

Salamat in advance!
AIM:nonstopskratchin
Email:[email protected]

my 1 year collection,sz.9-10..... just got into it last year cause i could'nt afford the hobby when i was there at pinas..not much heat like the rest of u guys....i used all my shoes but some are DS...other shoes are still there in pinas..hope i could get it soon when i come home :D
happy.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
hope u enjoy it :D
happy.gif

shoepile

air jordan's

nike's

tnx :wink:
wink.gif
:smile:
smile.gif

hope u like it

nice AJ collection airchinelaz. :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

if anyone is interested, Nike Stadium Glorietta already got their midwest and west 20's today. :D
happy.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

airchinelaz.... crazy collection! :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

any chance bibitawan mo yang lasers mo pare? same size tayo .....trade.. hehe

i'd kill for a laser 4 right now..... :evil:
devil.gif

airchinelaz, great collection man. Hats off to you! Those Lasers and the Dub Zeros. Amazing.

Parents went to SM city earlier and picked up the XXs West! Just can't wait to see get them now.

Back
Top Bottom