MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

[font face=verdana]FYI peeps...

Sale is for Grade B. 70% off on all items.
Date: April 19 - 24
Time: 9am to 6pm

here is the address and the directions.
538 MRR St, Manila Mahogany Compound,
Mangahan, Pasig City.

From C-5 towards Eastwood - Turn Right after Monark.
Follow winding road until end. Turn Left at A. Rodriguez
Turn Right at the street (entrance to Greenpark Village)
with Johnny's Fried Chicken at the corner.
Turn Right in the 1st street (before gate of Greenpark Village).
Turn Left in the next corner, then you will see entrance to the
compound.
Ask for the location of the Adidas Sale[/font]

^is that sale for adidas only...or nike as well?

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Batch 2005. Just graduated last March.

I hope I can join you guys especially when you're gonna be playing in Moro or Blue Eagle.

^Adidas sale only.

Mojako: i haven't seen you at Moro the past few Saturdays? what's up? i hope to see you tomorrow there.

those who wish to play evry fridays at Moro, let me know. i will only be able to accomodate a few. i'm playing tonight btw.

------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

oh yeah, the GDL's are supposed to drop in Manila soon.
------------

^^i already saw the grey/black and wht/red colorways of the GDL in SM Megamall.

Gameover2: Thanks for the invite will msg u wen il be able to play in moro,thanks! :D
happy.gif

------------------
"Winners are just ex-losers who got mad."

FOR SALE DS Kobe Lasers and DS XIII FLINTS both sz 13 ezinbox me.

martinichi: sure, no problem.

mojako: haha! missing in action for two straight weeks!!! i'll see you next week, on the court.

------------

Quote:
Gameover2: anung section mo nung hs? baka magkakilala tayo ah

i'm an L boy. you?
------------

MB GYM na lang ok pa parking
happy.gif

[size=+2]
"I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE "STAT" STOUDEMIRE -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

meron ba dyan neon air max 97?? para pabili ko na sa kuya ko bago makabalik
WANTED DUNK SBs:calis,dunkles,bucks,jedis,HUFs,etc. DS only in sizes 9.5-11
email:[email protected]
AIM:trobledpnoi
please contact me with YOUR offers. Located in Bay Area but will accept offers elsewhere

how much is it and is it everywhere?
WANTED DUNK SBs:calis,dunkles,bucks,jedis,HUFs,etc. DS only in sizes 9.5-11
email:[email protected]
AIM:trobledpnoi
please contact me with YOUR offers. Located in Bay Area but will accept offers elsewhere

^^^ saw it at nike park sm manila the other day, so i guess its available at all nike park stores. i looks nice! not sure of the price though.
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

^only am95s I've seen here recently are the white/blue/teal ones (fire!). They should drop more colors of those, 97s, and 180s, and spiridons and zoom havens while they're at it :b
tongue.gif

97s are indeed 5295p, and they are at many stores now, though not really everywhere.

just called nike park g4 earlier...they will be releasing the H2k5 on May 1. the colorway of the H2k5 they have on their list has 101 in the colorway code. does anyone know what color is that?

by the way, i also called nike stadium rockwell to ask if they have the QS 20's already. apparently they did!!! but whats weird is that they only had 1 pair...as in just 1 pair...a size 13. at first i dont want to believe the guy coz sometimes they really dont know what their talking about. but he confirmed the colorway code 101 on the QS 20's. so nike stadium rockwell must have had 1 pair of QS 20's before. did anyone see those 20's in stadium rockwell before?

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

^I was there at the time they were sold, randomly, and another nter whose sn escapes me sorry. Its true, only one pair, they said like a mistake in shipping. it never made it to the floor, some dude just bought them. It happens sometimes, i don't think any quantity made it to the pi, unless jay ong struck again

Nike Park Gateway also got a pair of QS XXs size 13. The person who bought it originally wanted a pair of stealths but when he flipped open the box, he saw a pair of QS XXs.

^ so does that mean we're out of the running for the qs? or are we still scheduled to get 'em here in the PI? i'm really really feeling them, and they're quickly becoming my grails of the moment...
loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

^wow! my size too! Are there still pairs available on that sz?

but im really savin up for h2k5s! does anyone know what colors would be available for the date kicksten mentioned?? 101? :nerd:
nerd.gif

Was watching PBL dis afternoon and a player from Welcoat named Coching/Conching was rockin some QS XXs. dey :pimp:
pimp.gif

------------------
"Winners are just ex-losers who got mad."

FOR SALE DS Kobe Lasers and DS XIII FLINTS both sz 13 ezinbox me.

Back
Top Bottom