MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

psx,

got them on discount using the frequent buyer card at nike park, it was my sixth pair.

kicksten,

its a choice with the white/red 2k5s or the white/black/red 13 lows. i also think that the 2k5s will hit the outlets, so better go with the 13 lows, coz even if its a low-cut shoe, its as og colorway.

hope this helps! regards to all!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

I was planning to get the all white 13 lows but no budget for the moment bec. I just got the all white LB II lows

Quote:
Doesn't Nike own Converse now?

Globally, yes. but in the Philippines, Converse is under a different umbrella. Filcon has the rights to market and distribute Converse products in the country. In effect, Nike Phils and Filcon are different and separate from each other.
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

^ I just copped the white/black 2K5s and they feel awesome. I have to admit these are one of the lightest shoes I've worn!!! Can't wait to play in them!

Anyway, in ATC they still have a XX at Stadium, the white one at size 7 for anyone interested. They also have the white/red and white/silver 2K5s. Cool Grey Bron IIs are also there. Donno how many sizes of that are left.

kicksten,
if i were u jst wait for the all black 2k5s >>all colors imo but all wyt are nice too if u play indoors that is (coz it easily gets dirty). im w8n for those babies, hopefully by july they release it :D
happy.gif

i was in stadium in pplant they still have the stealths but on a sz 14 tho :lol:
laugh.gif
they also have the all black bron2 lows. imo, :rolleyes
eyes.gif
not that nice.
------------------
"I always wore a new pair of Nikes for every game." - Jordan

^not really a fan of all black kicks...but the all black 2k5's are nice. im also waiting for the 2k5 Lakers colorway next month or july. saw the white/silver/maize AJ 2 low earlier...its just an all white shoe with a yellow AJ logo on the tongue. IMO, they are too plain.

any news on the black/yellow and white/yellow 13 lows?

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
^ psx: all-star 2k5's were sold a couple of months back. i'm not sure how many stores had them, but i saw them at Park G4.

Wow, all-star 2k5? I need them in size 8. Could somebody help out a brother in Singapore please?

man, i only saw a pair of sz14 2k5 kobe all-star in greenbelt. u can try to find a source in taiwan coz i saw it there b4 seems like no1 want to buy it.
update: aj2 white/yellow is avaliable now at park. aj4 cool grey/yellow is still avaliable inside the cinderella in ayala. no discount... :wink:
wink.gif

ayala midnight sale on this friday and saturday (May 27and 28th)!

So meron po bang FSR sa cg iv's? or at least size 10.5 or 11 inside the cinderella store in ayala? thanks in advance... i hope they put these ice blue x's out for sale again around june 1 since they pulled it out initially. if so can someone pls. (ryan, jerome, andrew) reserve me pair of size 10.5 :wink:
wink.gif
sweldo ko nun eh, papabili ko kay mrs. :D
happy.gif
so i won't have to wait in line for these here in Cali. thanks mga tsong, feel free to text or email me if you guys want a pair of blk/maize or wht/maize 13's if they don't release there...also the QS XX's since they didn't release there. I'm more than willing to hook it up for you guys :smile:
smile.gif

FOR SALE: Wht/Grey/Caro 13s SZ 10.5 * Olympic 7s SZ 10.5 * Wheats 13s SZ 11 all DS
E-MAIL: [email protected]

anybody in the phill can get me a nike foamposite penny in size7, 7.5 or 8
or foamposite pro in blue sz 7,7.5 or 8
hit me up :D
happy.gif

ed that is from Cali or in Cali now? I know lakersclippers is one of em' anyone else? Meron ba diyan Air Zoom Drive na white/black 309184-101? I've been searching for these pair and I know they only released in Asia. How much are these selling in pinas? Last time i heard was around p5,500?

thanks carlo also for checking for me...ya'll let me know if you want a pair of blk/maize, wht/maize low XIII's or QS XX's. I'll be more than happy to hook it up :smile:
smile.gif

FOR SALE: Wht/Grey/Caro 13s SZ 10.5 * Olympic 7s SZ 10.5 * Wheats 13s SZ 11 all DS

^^ magkano pre un white/grey azd? pls. tell me it's below retail... which stores has em'? what size? how much ba un retail diyan tol when they came out? thanks

FOR SALE: Wht/Grey/Caro 13s SZ 10.5 * Olympic 7s SZ 10.5 * Wheats 13s SZ 11 Laser 4's SZ 10.5 all DS

^zoom drives retailed for 4595 or 4695.

some outlets have them at 50% off.
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

i see the white/grey azd in the rustans U store in shangri-la mall, its at the 5th floor...kahelera ng nike attitude.

pimp.gif

sa katabi ng sports warehouse (sports haven?) im not sure of the name, they still have the white/red zoom drives. not sure of the available sizes.

any new deliveries at sports warehouse?

regards to all!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

mga guys tulong naman pls!!!

for those who know, have little info, or anything...

is there a chance the white/yellow and black/yellow 13 lows will still arrive here? im thinking nahuhuli lang sila or something.

and

will the 2k5 Lakers drop here? is the RD in June or July?

Maraming Salamat! :wink:
wink.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom