devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
devil.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

man can fly...

sarap sana mang-asar pero hayaan n lng natin si kumag.

let's just continue the discussions as if this guy didn't post a thing. oki?!

8)
glasses.gif

Sacramento Kings #10

Quote:
Bouncing boy: you want size 8 stealths?

gameover,

how much are you selling? how about trade? medyo kulang funds eh, kakabili ko lang kasi nung grey/black na 2k5s. ezinbox me na lang. thanks! :D
happy.gif

Quote:
sarap sana mang-asar pero hayaan n lng natin si kumag.

musta na ronald?

oo nga, hayaan na lang natin. galing lang talaga ng first post niya dito sa nt. he he he! :rofl:
roll.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Quote:
arroyo, hasselhof ka daw.... papalag ka ba dun? hawakan mo nga tenga.....nga pala may na-tsitsismis ikaw daw yung salesboy sa sportswarehouse kasi galit ka sa namamakyaw ng naka-sale....
roll.gif

The best pare!!! haha, love it. Meron pa sya "technology, technology" ... man i could say a million and one things. But as penny1bibby10 mentioned, will just continue and ignore ...

airwin08, havent used the Altitudes man.
happy.gif
Are you looking for a new pair to ball in? Personally, favorite ko when playing are 2k4 huaraches. Just the way they hug ur feet.

What do you guys usually use when playing?

airwin

I'll see if I can get hold of any Black/Maizes in 9 or any regionals XXs pero nakuha lang namin is wheat and red...

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

Kaya ganun si arroyo kasi malapit na sila patalsikin
roll.gif

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE STOUDEMIRE-Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

xxx dOubleO xxx, are you in the US? you selling any XX carolinas by any chance???

Quote:
same here OG black din pero size 9, laspag. u know what take out the insole, use in on other shoes... the best.

pati insoles ko laspag, butas yun sa big toe side ng ball area.

Jordan XX, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, Lebron 1, VC 1, VC 1 low, Pippen 2, CB 94, Flightposite 1.

Quote:
gameover,

how much are you selling? how about trade? medyo kulang funds eh, kakabili ko lang kasi nung grey/black na 2k5s. ezinbox me na lang. thanks!

bouncing boy: sent you a message in YM!
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

e8sm Nope...sa Toronto ako and we didn't get the West XXs...sayang nga dahil yun lang gusto ko..maybe its time to call my brother in Cali to get me a pair...

Here's a pic of the shoe I camped online for 1.5 hours...sayang at di ko nagamit CC ni Ate at nakakuha sana ako ng 2 pairs..oh well, one is enough for me...

Kicks 4 Trade

^Double O : yan pwede na yan laser IV na yan for my pearl XX's plus some cash cguro..... hahah joke. you have the red XX regionals or black maize 13 ok yun.

balong: laspag na nga yun pare.

e8sm: yup pang laro para naman magamit yung "technology" because it "does not exist while walking".

tama ignore natin si aro....ay si he-who-shall-not-be-named pala :rofl:
roll.gif

devil.gif

Double O, man those are NICE!!! Loved to have a pair. Sa eBay, they selling at top dollars. Hmmm. Will you ever ball in them?? Or just shelve it and admire once in awhile
laugh.gif

Man, I cant get over that!!!

airwin08, haven't used mine. Dont think I will though ... so wont be able to tell the technological impact pare! So you have the pearl XXs!

Post nyo naman collections nyo. airwin, where you do ball there?

Quote:
I'm in the 714 area (Buena Park/Anaheim). What size you wear? 10-11?

im at the WestCovina/Walnut area..sz8.5-10.5...depends sa shoe...pede pa nga mas smaller or bigger eh...kasha malaki sz ksi medyo tall ako kaya ndi halata lol......ba-basketball lahat ng mga pinoyz na nasa area sa local na park d2 every wednesday..dami rin heads na nag sh-showup..at least 20+ ba

Quote:
pakita naman kyo ng shoe collections nyo mga tol

nga nmn...ako lng ung naka post ng collection ah...pakita nyo nmn mga jordans nyo ohh hehe

Quote:
si he-who-shall-not-be-named pala

si you-know-who ah..ahahah...wawa nmn c arroy

peaace
EMAIL: [email protected]
AIM: rx7fd3sk1mb0

airwin/e8sm Will I ever use them to play ball? I doubt it but if I ever get a chance to buy another pair, the worst thing I can do to them is wear them to go around the city...also I think I'll just use my LBJ2 for balling :D
happy.gif

Kicks 4 Trade

Nike Stadium Shang-ri La Mall already has the midwest XX's and SM City North Edsa has the midwest and west XX's. :wow:
eek.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
san ka sa Toronto?

Downtown Toronto but will be moving to Markham by next month...

About the other colorways of the Lasers, rumor is scrapped yung blue but yung black baka may hope pa...no rumors yet kung online uli or Urban account release lang...

If the blue laser used the Military Blue then it would be :pimp:
pimp.gif
pero its almost all blue but the Black Laser IV is :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Kicks 4 Trade

Quote:
Nike Stadium Shang-ri La Mall already has the midwest XX's and SM City North Edsa has the midwest and west XX's.

uh-oh...

im broke!!!

:rofl:
roll.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

are you gonna buy kicksten?

Back
Top Bottom