MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

Quote:
are you gonna buy kicksten?
^ im still thinking about it. but most probably i will. hehe!

i just hope no one wholesales it. hehe!

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

better buy now than risk losing your size! hehehe!

uh, i'm 5 minutes away from Mega and Shang. i'm dreading to make the trip...

anyone got a Citibank Clear card?
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

Quote:
i just hope no one wholesales it. hehe!

i agree with you on that one, alam mo naman dito sa atin. i hope availbale pa yung midwest once i have enough dough na.
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Quote:
I don't see the regional XXs selling out here in the Philippines.

The demand for Jordans here usually dies down after the 2nd colorway.

Just look at the FSR run of XIX SEs at outlet stores.

nice collection crux!

yeah i hope the regionals don't sell out. i'm not willing to shell 9k on them yet.
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

^nice stuff jojo, I'm curious what you've added since then, you always get that crazy rare stuff

so I was bored so I compiled my kicks to commemorate my bday a few days ago, been serious about kicks for about 4 years now. I'm at about 140 kicks, once I hit 150 I think I'm gonna quit or slow down a lot. all these shoes get worn btw, I just like to have a pic of my kicks in the state I got them in, peace... oh wanna say whats up to jojo, carlo, ray, ronald and everyone else I've met in the pi

6sz6z5.jpg

6sz7cw.jpg

6sz7yh.jpg

6sz7f5.jpg

6sz882.jpg

6sz8f9.jpg

laclippers, ..ang dami... do u have doubles? ganda nung black red na flightposite 1.....

kingcrux31- nice collection... og jordan 1's ba yun?

:evil:
devil.gif

man can fly...

lakersclippers, very nice collection. Awesome awesome! Where do you keep all these??? Love those Sheed Air Force 1s. And are those Carolina Turbines?

kingcrux31, sweet man. Really sweet
happy.gif

Also, you really guys think the XX (West in particular) wont sell out? Requesting cuz to go to SM city as soon as possible to check the XXs.

gerome, jojo - nice collection! i envy you! :smile:
smile.gif

emil - ayos lang bro. been spending my money on my teeth lately, kaya pass muna sa mga sapatos. :lol:
laugh.gif

to the rest - labas nyo na mga piangmamalaki nyo! ako wala! :rofl:
roll.gif

Sacramento Kings #10

Quote:
Nike Stadium Shang-ri La Mall already has the midwest XX's and SM City North Edsa has the midwest and west XX's

thanks for the heads up! only nike stadium will carry the regionals? really thinking about those West XXs :pimp:
pimp.gif

dope collections guys :pimp:
pimp.gif

love is taking the air less travelled.

awesome collection lakesclips! :wow:
eek.gif

In the history of modern sports,only one can be called the greatest. Some say Babe Ruth is the man. Ali proclaims he's the greatest of all time. But how does Jordan measure up with these athletes??? If your looking for the best in the world, you would pick someone who dominates the sport that is played by 200 million people. It is PELE-"the Michael Jordan of soccer"...

nice collection jojo!

nice collection lakersclippers!

grabe, dami ninyo shoes! ala pa ata sa 1/4 yung shoes ko!

i hope the XXs regionals hit the outlets. way too expensive na for me eh.

regards!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Quote:
emil - ayos lang bro. been spending my money on my teeth lately, kaya pass muna sa mga sapatos.

same here pare, i need to save money for my trip in september. problem is, baka pagdating ko dun, shoes lang din bilhin ko! :rofl:
roll.gif

kingcrux, lakerclippers, your collections are awesome. if i'm able to get to even a third of where you guys are at, then i'll know that i've done a good job. keep up the great work. much respect.
loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

Why is my collection post stickied to the bottom of the page?

:wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
meron ba bagong pic ng collection mo kingcrux

As much as I'd want to set up everything and snap pics, I can't. Last time I did this, I had to ask the help of several people in bringing down my stuff from the storage room which is in the 3rd floor.

Quote:
Sup dude? any news on the masseuse
Got your masseuse :wink:
wink.gif
Been real busy w/work... I will take pictures of them later for you. :smile:
smile.gif

lakersclippers
nice collection especially the J's and AM's... did you bring all those home to PI?

kingcrux31
nice collection there... any updated pics?

I'm not quite ready to post my collection yet... Hopefully when it hasn't been real hectic w/work I'll have time to gather all my shoes and take pictures of em'. I have some BIG things coming though. :wink:
wink.gif

Regards to all

E-mail me for more details....must sell
[email protected]

:wow:
eek.gif
at Jojo's posting date - 7/8/05 3:56 am

Nice collection Jojo and LC! I want to see Carlo, littlebenben and eviLlest collection! :wow:
eek.gif

RAY

[/b]​

Nice! collection JOJO

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE STOUDEMIRE-Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

I don't see the regional XXs selling out here in the Philippines.

The demand for Jordans here usually dies down after the 2nd colorway.

Just look at the FSR run of XIX SEs at outlet stores.

Quote:
pakita naman kyo ng shoe collections

Okay, okay. Here's mine. Nothing spectacular but I love each and every pair.

Part of my collection. Pic from September 2004.

6sxpv6.jpg

XX regional update : manager at SM north says each stadium branch that receives the regionals gets at most 2 pairs per size. manager also said she heard only 3 or 4 stadiums (will)have them. (rockwell, sm, glorietta daw ata)
If thats true sana wala mag wholesale para makakuha naman mga peeps na short sa cash ngayon.

jordan XX trainer white/white colorway with a different(nicer) strap also available.
jordan work m's also available at 5K+ white/ red(patent ata) black. looks way way better than i expected from the pics.

nike park greenbelt still not sure they will get the regionals.

double O : pm me lang pag na tempt ka sa trade offer ko hehe
:rofl:
roll.gif

man can fly...

Back
Top Bottom