Drink what u want homie
laugh.gif
don't believe the hype.

i like the fruity/girly drinks
laugh.gif

i'm not gonna lie, they taste good and they get me zoned
of course....i won't openly admit this in real life to my friends though
laugh.gif

Because 2% mikes hard lemonade isnt even enough to get a guy drunk, or anywhere near. And it's not very manly sipping on some fruity drink.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Drinks that are considered feminine (doesn't mean they're not good, but you'll lose your man-card if you order one of these. Also, girls do notice if you're on a date and this is what you get for yourself.):

Jack and Coke (contrary to some misconception this isn't that manly. It's what you load up sorority girls with when you want to seal the deal.)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Jack and Coke.  You can't be serious.  The drink was made famous by American GIs in WW2 and continues as a military favorite to this day. 

Just drink whatever you like bro. If you are going to let a drink define your manhood, then you are not doing it right.

Who really cares what you drink. But I dont go out and get colorful drinks

But I like Vodka tonics and when I ordered it my sister who is a waitress at BWW said girls mostly order it, which surprised me because I dont see whats girly about it. But whatever. I order that, beer or crown and cokes.

so are Adios Mother @#$@$@ girly? Because 2 of those will get you faded if they're made right 

Give me a double shot of chivas regal or Johnny walker black label on the rocks and I'm good
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom