Manny got robbed.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
he shouldn't really. Not many people respect a guy who blatantly leads with his head, fights a boring style and calls folks out and then ducks them. I'm on the fence but I say it goes the distance with Manny winning pretty easily. Timmy doesn't have any power to keep Manny on his heels and like Gunna said, he's not a counter puncher. It's a great matchup for Manny, I just happen to think he's on the decline.

Manny has been on the decline for awhile and his last fight just gave his haters more fuel. He has way too many distractions nowadays and it seems like boxing is more like a hobby instead of a lifestyle. I've never thought he could beat Floyd before and with the way things have been going wouldn't be shocked if somehow someway Bradley shocked the world. I know nobody will agree with me on that, but what the hell.
laugh.gif

That fight against Alexander made me lose respect for Bradley and then the whole Amir Khan debacle made it worse!
This was 
roll.gif

The distractions, I understand that they get in the way. But all boxers have distractions. Manny looks poor versus JMM and they blame his wife even though the claims were that he had his best camp ever.

Only writer I've seen pick Timmy is fat boy Dan Rafael
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

So this thread is actually a Floyd slurpage fest in disguise ...

laugh.gif
WORD

All the floyd fan boys are butt hurt

I aint black or asian but know more people like Manny Pac over Floyd.

Floyd is boring to watch and a tool

If you think Floyd is a boring fighter in the ring then you're just not meant to be a fan of boxing. Simple as that. MMA might be more your style.

I cant find a link, but I was listening to sports radio last night and they were interviewing Jim Lampley, and he said Max Kellerman and Emmanuel Steward are picking Bradley to win!

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

That fight against Alexander made me lose respect for Bradley and then the whole Amir Khan debacle made it worse!
This was�
roll.gif
I lost what Little respect I had for Bradley after he ducked khan.

I think Bonk can pull off the upset if he attacks with intelligent pressure and makes little to no mistakes.

The distractions, I understand that they get in the way. But all boxers have distractions. Manny looks poor versus JMM and they blame his wife even though the claims were that he had his best camp.

I feel that his public office position is "the" distraction. I heard about his marriage issues after the fact, but that is a problem other fighters can lay claim to. No other boxer is a Congressmen.

If you think Floyd is a boring fighter in the ring then you're just not meant to be a fan of boxing. Simple as that. MMA might be more your style.

I think manny will pull the win out but it won't be a easy fight for him. I'm actually interested in seeing this fight even tho im not a fan of either one

I am rooting for Pac... This will be a good test to see if he should still be boxing. If he wins, he has to do it decisively. Bradley would have been no match for a peak Pacquiao. Now though... It's different

Yeah kinda looking toward the fight, but not the biggest Pacquiao or Bradley fan so a win by either is cool with me.  

Bradley isn't really know for his punching power, but neither was Malignaggi .. who's proved you don't need a ton of punching power to win by stoppage. 

^  Sorry about the goofy colors, anyway here's something I'd like to know .. being a nike board and all

what Nike running shoes is Tim Bradley wearing?  Here's a picture ... it's from Episode 2 about 9:20 into the episode **having trouble uploading, should I save it under JPEG? 

6952557e1ccaf07f36930d565d8523bc60f1c77.jpg

6952557e1ccaf07f36930d565d8523bc60f1c77.jpg

bradley is huge

i lost the pac pride a long time ago. his loss to marquez didnt help either lol.

i think pac needs to destroy tim to even the marketability with floyd, cause floyd is winning right now. floyd did everything right last fight.

hopefully tim doesnt bring pac closer to god lmao

Got Pac in this one... He has too much power & I don't see Bradley matching that.

Pac needs a dominating victory in this one though... Especially with all the distractions he's got outside of the ring & his last fight.

This is the type of fight that would come on HBO back in the day and wouldn't even sniff PPV. But carry on with the discussion.

Back
Top Bottom