Manny knocks out Floyd!

Talk all you want about Mayweather, but Pacquiao himself hasn't fought a prime fighter in years.

Talk all you want about Mayweather, but Pacquiao himself hasn't fought a prime fighter in years.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by Savraj1

No one can touch Floyd. 
(Pictures and captions from his facebook page)

Making a light deposit today...Do anyone need some of this cake?

Buying all the shoes in the store

SWAG.

Pac does not want it with this man.
The fact that he feels the need to post those pictures for everyone to see with captions confirms he has some kind of complex. Still my dude though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by Savraj1

No one can touch Floyd. 
(Pictures and captions from his facebook page)

Making a light deposit today...Do anyone need some of this cake?

Buying all the shoes in the store

SWAG.

Pac does not want it with this man.
The fact that he feels the need to post those pictures for everyone to see with captions confirms he has some kind of complex. Still my dude though.
pimp.gif

I just know when the fight does happen NT, no matter who wins, will have the biggest i told you so thread ever.

I just know when the fight does happen NT, no matter who wins, will have the biggest i told you so thread ever.

Originally Posted by BC2310

If he were to fight Pac, that would be his Tommy Hearns, or Marvin Hagler and it would erase the *doubt* in the eyes of many but.... He continues to duck just like he has his whole career.

It would be Leonard-Duran 1 for our generation.

Sadly I don't think it'll happen for various reasons.

Originally Posted by BC2310

If he were to fight Pac, that would be his Tommy Hearns, or Marvin Hagler and it would erase the *doubt* in the eyes of many but.... He continues to duck just like he has his whole career.

It would be Leonard-Duran 1 for our generation.

Sadly I don't think it'll happen for various reasons.

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Flomo?
Not really. you can make an argument that he hasn't.
I say there just hasn't been too many great fighters, not like how it used to be.

Can't blame Pacquiao for that.

Flomo?
I say there just hasn't been too many great fighters, not like how it used to be.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Flomo?

The last fighter pacquiao fought in his prime was marquez and we all know how that turned out

Flomo?

The last fighter pacquiao fought in his prime was marquez and we all know how that turned out

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

A tough fight to score that either one could have won?

Since when is that a bad thing?

If a fighter gets knocked down three times in one round and then comes all the way back to tie the fight imo marquez won because he won more rounds 

If a fighter gets knocked down three times in one round and then comes all the way back to tie the fight imo marquez won because he won more rounds 

That was a completely different Pacquiao though.
He was still pretty left hand dependent, his right was no where near as effective as it is today.

Now in the 2nd fight ( which I though you originally meant) it was closer, due to the KD, but also because Pac was getting better.
He still wasn't where he is now, but was way closer than in the 1st fight.

Back
Top Bottom