laugh.gif

roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Yup, that's his real mom.
laugh.gif

ShaunHillFTW49 and big1236. You are both wrong. The Department of Education changed the national language to Filipino some years back. Only the old folks call it Tagalog now.

Did not know that. I'm getting old.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Yup, that's his real mom.
laugh.gif

ShaunHillFTW49 and big1236. You are both wrong. The Department of Education changed the national language to Filipino some years back. Only the old folks call it Tagalog now.

Did not know that. I'm getting old.

No one can touch Floyd. 
(Pictures and captions from his facebook page)

Making a light deposit today...Do anyone need some of this cake?

Buying all the shoes in the store

No one can touch Floyd. 

Jeez the floyd fans come out on Friday night.
I got stuff to do so I wont be on the refresh button like some of you.  If you throw 'Floyd Mayweather History of ducking' into the google search you know what the result is...

Several stories, written by different sports writers about him 'allegedly' ducking big fights his whole career, in all these stories they talk about his legacy and how he never fought big name guys in their prime, as a result he won't be remembered w/ the all-time greats. (these stories go back years)

If he were to fight Pac, that would be his Tommy Hearns, or Marvin Haggler and it would erase the *doubt* in the eyes of many but.... He continues to duck just like he has his whole career.

Are all these sports writers racist? Could be? Or are you all in denial? The latter is what I believe.  So like I said before, it's nothing new for FMJ, smart businessman bad ambassador.  That is all.

I got stuff to do so I wont be on the refresh button like some of you.  If you throw 'Floyd Mayweather History of ducking' into the google search you know what the result is...

Several stories, written by different sports writers about him 'allegedly' ducking big fights his whole career, in all these stories they talk about his legacy and how he never fought big name guys in their prime, as a result he won't be remembered w/ the all-time greats. (these stories go back years)

If he were to fight Pac, that would be his Tommy Hearns, or Marvin Haggler and it would erase the *doubt* in the eyes of many but.... He continues to duck just like he has his whole career.

Are all these sports writers racist? Could be? Or are you all in denial? The latter is what I believe.  So like I said before, it's nothing new for FMJ, smart businessman bad ambassador.  That is all.

Its funny how people hate floyd and always say he'll get rocked and this and that, but I've never heard ANYONE bet against floyd. You would have lost 41 times. No one would put money on Pac against floyd if the fight ever went down.
Facts are he's the better boxer, I don't understand how people even dispute it.

Its funny how people hate floyd and always say he'll get rocked and this and that, but I've never heard ANYONE bet against floyd. You would have lost 41 times. No one would put money on Pac against floyd if the fight ever went down.
Facts are he's the better boxer, I don't understand how people even dispute it.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

No one can touch Floyd. 

SWAG.

Pac does not want it with this man.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

No one can touch Floyd. 

SWAG.

Pac does not want it with this man.

Originally Posted by BC2310

laugh.gif

Bye hater!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BC2310

laugh.gif

Bye hater!

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom