Manny knocks out Floyd!

Corny as hell but gotta give it up to the champ 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thacapt

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

thacapt wrote:
BC2310 wrote:
Anyone that thinks Floyd isn't ducking is delusional...

Floyd isn't ducking. 
indifferent.gif
Hes not why wont wont manny take the damn test what are u afraid of

Why won't Mayweather sign the damn contract?
laugh.gif
Bob Arum gave a deadline... and Mayweather dipped!
roll.gif

Obviously talking about something you know nothing of.
Mayweather gave Pac 14 days for OST, Pac denied.

Then Pac "dipped" to the Clottey fight. 

Since when did floyd become the boxing "commissioner?" Out of all 40 something fights he's been in, he finally demands olympic style testing when pac step ups to the plate, ironic eh?

thacapt wrote:
BC2310 wrote:

Floyd isn't ducking. 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Since when did floyd become the boxing "commissioner?" Out of all 40 something fights he's been in, he finally demands olympic style testing when pac step ups to the plate, ironic eh?

Originally Posted by BC2310

thacapt wrote:
BC2310 wrote:

Floyd isn't ducking. 
indifferent.gif
Ok I'm not gonna go back and forth with you guys, just seems obvious, Floyd has too much to lose and is hiding behind false allegations and unprecedented demands.

you didnt answerr the qusetion just like he didnt take the test and you do know that BOTH of them take the same test right

Manny doesn't need Floyd.  Write that down.  Aside from worrying about his legacy FMJ has court dates to worry about 
laugh.gif

http://www.boxingscene.com/larry-merchant-on-state-mayweather-vs-pacquiao--35716

http://www.boxingscene.com/larry-merchant-on-state-mayweather-vs-pacquiao--35716^read that, I'm sure you know who Larry Merchant is:

Floyd separating his business interests from the fans' interests...
"I think beyond a doubt he ducked them (Miguel Cotto, Antonio Margarito, and Paul Williams).  I was once told by one of his inner circle 'Don't even bring up the name Margarito in his presence'. That was becasue he saw a path in which he could avoid those fighters and make the biggest bucks possible. He avoided Margarito because he didn't want to take a chance that it could get in the way of a De La Hoya fight. He didn't want to fight Cotto because, when he came out of his brief retirement, he knew that Marquez was an easy fight and a popular fighter among a segment of fans. He's been able to separate his business interests from the interests of the fight fans in terms of the opponents."

It's nothing new for Money May, smart businessman, bad ambassador. 

thacapt wrote:
BC2310 wrote:

Floyd isn't ducking. 
indifferent.gif
Ok I'm not gonna go back and forth with you guys, just seems obvious, Floyd has too much to lose and is hiding behind false allegations and unprecedented demands.

you didnt answerr the qusetion just like he didnt take the test and you do know that BOTH of them take the same test right

Manny doesn't need Floyd.  Write that down.  Aside from worrying about his legacy FMJ has court dates to worry about 
laugh.gif

http://www.boxingscene.com/larry-merchant-on-state-mayweather-vs-pacquiao--35716

http://www.boxingscene.com/larry-merchant-on-state-mayweather-vs-pacquiao--35716^read that, I'm sure you know who Larry Merchant is:

"I think beyond a doubt he ducked them (Miguel Cotto, Antonio Margarito, and Paul Williams).  I was once told by one of his inner circle 'Don't even bring up the name Margarito in his presence'. That was becasue he saw a path in which he could avoid those fighters and make the biggest bucks possible. He avoided Margarito because he didn't want to take a chance that it could get in the way of a De La Hoya fight. He didn't want to fight Cotto because, when he came out of his brief retirement, he knew that Marquez was an easy fight and a popular fighter among a segment of fans. He's been able to separate his business interests from the interests of the fight fans in terms of the opponents."

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

thacapt wrote:
BC2310 wrote:

Floyd isn't ducking. 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

It's kinda weird Shane Mosley never got caught doping until he admitted he took the juice.
It's kinda weird Pacquiao kept his power through all the divisions he's been in.

Eh?

thacapt wrote:
BC2310 wrote:

Floyd isn't ducking. 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

It's kinda weird Shane Mosley never got caught doping until he admitted he took the juice.
It's kinda weird Pacquiao kept his power through all the divisions he's been in.

Eh?

thacapt wrote:
BC2310 wrote:

Floyd isn't ducking. 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Larry Merchant?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thacapt wrote:
BC2310 wrote:

Floyd isn't ducking. 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Larry Merchant?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thacapt wrote:
BC2310 wrote:

Floyd isn't ducking. 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Eh?

What about when manny said for every pound floyd comes in overweight floyd has to pay 10 million whats up with that

thacapt wrote:
BC2310 wrote:

Floyd isn't ducking. 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Eh?

What about when manny said for every pound floyd comes in overweight floyd has to pay 10 million whats up with that

^Ok now you have me going back and forth, I'm not a fan of Merchant but what he has to say is more relevant than NT's very own 'thacapt'

^Ok now you have me going back and forth, I'm not a fan of Merchant but what he has to say is more relevant than NT's very own 'thacapt'

Yeah, because that's all you care about is "relevance"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

thacapt wrote:
BC2310 wrote:

Floyd isn't ducking. 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Larry Merchant?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

First larry merchant is an undercover racist floyd dosent duck anyone how come when floyd beat oscar when he was still good and at 154 when he beat an undefeated ricky hatton everyone says that floyd is fighting easy fights but when manny does fight the same fighters but asks for a catch weight everyone jumps for joy but forget all that just answer me one thing HOW ARE U THE CHAMP OF A DIVISION THAT YOU NEVER EVEN FOUGHT IN
eyes.gif

thacapt wrote:
BC2310 wrote:

Floyd isn't ducking. 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Larry Merchant?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

First larry merchant is an undercover racist floyd dosent duck anyone how come when floyd beat oscar when he was still good and at 154 when he beat an undefeated ricky hatton everyone says that floyd is fighting easy fights but when manny does fight the same fighters but asks for a catch weight everyone jumps for joy but forget all that just answer me one thing HOW ARE U THE CHAMP OF A DIVISION THAT YOU NEVER EVEN FOUGHT IN
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Larry Merchant (born February 11, 1931) is an American former sportswriter, a longtime commentator for HBO Sports presentations of HBO World Championship BoxingBoxing After Dark and HBO pay-per-view telecasts, and is considered "the greatest television boxing analyst of all time" by ESPN Boxing analyst Dan Rafael.[sup][color= rgb(6, 69, 173)][[/color]1[color= rgb(6, 69, 173)]][/color][/sup]

Back
Top Bottom