Manny knocks out Floyd!

Originally Posted by thacapt

Originally Posted by BC2310

^Ok now you have me going back and forth, I'm not a fan of Merchant but what he has to say is more relevant than NT's very own 'thacapt'

Yeah, because that's all you care about is "relevance"
laugh.gif

Larry Merchant (born February 11, 1931) is an American former sportswriter, a longtime commentator for HBO Sports presentations of HBO World Championship BoxingBoxing After Dark and HBO pay-per-view telecasts, and is considered "the greatest television boxing analyst of all time" by ESPN Boxing analyst Dan Rafael.[sup][color= rgb(6, 69, 173)][[/color]1[color= rgb(6, 69, 173)]][/color][/sup]

^Ok now you have me going back and forth, I'm not a fan of Merchant but what he has to say is more relevant than NT's very own 'thacapt'

laugh.gif

Larry Merchant (born February 11, 1931) is an American former sportswriter, a longtime commentator for HBO Sports presentations of HBO World Championship BoxingBoxing After Dark and HBO pay-per-view telecasts, and is considered "the greatest television boxing analyst of all time" by ESPN Boxing analyst Dan Rafael.[sup][color= rgb(6, 69, 173)][[/color]1[color= rgb(6, 69, 173)]][/color][/sup]
So I guess because you're a commentator for HBO boxing means you can't have a bias towards another fighter? (Manny Pacquiao).
Oh and please don't try to bring ESPN anywhere NEAR boxing, please, just don't. 

And being called the greatest television analyst of all time by Dan Rafael.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

So I guess because you're a commentator for HBO boxing means you can't have a bias towards another fighter? (Manny Pacquiao).

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Larry Merchant > Dan Rafael > NT's  'thacapt'
2me4bkm.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

2me4bkm.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

2me4bkm.jpg
Nice attempt at lulz.
But anyone who actually "FOLLOWS" all aspects of boxing can tell you, Larry Merchants words shouldn't mean a damn thing.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

2me4bkm.jpg
Nice attempt at lulz.
But anyone who actually "FOLLOWS" all aspects of boxing can tell you, Larry Merchants words shouldn't mean a damn thing.

roll.gif
 Bob Arum gave a deadline for Mayweather to sign... you and I both know this! Please do not act stupid and try to turn it around.

Bob Arum even said Pacquaio will do the blood testing!

Isn't it coinsedence that Mayweather would give Manny props on every fight, even calling him the 'next' P4P best fighter...

Then it's his name be brought up, he turns the table on Pacquiao and saying he's juicing? And now everybody is believing him? Including you?

Where were you pre-mayweather accusation? I never read one thing from you before all this happened...

Then all of a sudden, Mayweather says what he says and all I read it "Yeah Pacquiao... what he said, get off the juice! Umm.... just like he said!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
 Bob Arum gave a deadline for Mayweather to sign... you and I both know this! Please do not act stupid and try to turn it around.

Isn't it coinsedence that Mayweather would give Manny props on every fight, even calling him the 'next' P4P best fighter...

Then it's his name be brought up, he turns the table on Pacquiao and saying he's juicing? And now everybody is believing him? Including you?

Where were you pre-mayweather accusation? I never read one thing from you before all this happened...

Then all of a sudden, Mayweather says what he says and all I read it "Yeah Pacquiao... what he said, get off the juice! Umm.... just like he said!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm not acting stupid.
Here's a time table for you bud.

1. Dec-Jan: Mayweather says full testing, Manny says 30. 

2. End of Jan: Mediator is hired to work out compromise. Mayweather drops to 14, Pacquiao 24. Pacquiao walks away from fight.

3. February: Mayweather-Mosley under full-testing. Mayweather states that the 14 days is off the table and wants full testing as he initially asked for. Pacquiao maintains a stance of 24 days

How was Floyd supposed to sign a contract when his terms weren't agreed upon?

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm not acting stupid.
Here's a time table for you bud.

1. Dec-Jan: Mayweather says full testing, Manny says 30. 

2. End of Jan: Mediator is hired to work out compromise. Mayweather drops to 14, Pacquiao 24. Pacquiao walks away from fight.

3. February: Mayweather-Mosley under full-testing. Mayweather states that the 14 days is off the table and wants full testing as he initially asked for. Pacquiao maintains a stance of 24 days

How was Floyd supposed to sign a contract when his terms weren't agreed upon?

Floyd's undefeated and makes way more $ in fights than Pacquaio. You wanna fight the best, you adhere to his [very reasonable] requests and if you REALLY ARE AS GOOD AS YOU THINK, you'll beat him. Its very simple.

Floyd's undefeated and makes way more $ in fights than Pacquaio. You wanna fight the best, you adhere to his [very reasonable] requests and if you REALLY ARE AS GOOD AS YOU THINK, you'll beat him. Its very simple.

I was about to say, why would you argue about this with these guys when they got Pac slong in one hand and some pulutan in the other.
laugh.gif

I was about to say, why would you argue about this with these guys when they got Pac slong in one hand and some pulutan in the other.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom