Manny Pacquiao Collections ONLY

Wow, I'm gonna cop a pair of those SC Trainer 2010s right now. Looking forward to the MPs coming out on the 22nd as well.

my stuff...
396138348.jpg

^^^Thanks shaqrules gotta new wallpaper
pimp.gif

Coverage from "Pacquiao for the People" event at the Nike Vault. The Vault had lots to see and VERY NICE prizes to be won. They were raffling off a chance to buy MP 1.3 trainers (x3 every hour) from 2- 6pm. Also raffling off other prizes such EA sports fight night ps3 game and custom t-shirts. The last raffle every hour was a seat in the q&a session with Manny Pacquiao later that night @ 7pm. Here are some pics of the setup:

They also had x17 of these MP packs for sale $500 everything in manny's size including shoes sz9; easy pass for me

Custom shirts - 1 day only $30 each only on white tees; again passed

Vault shoe wall with some nice PE/sample eye candy

and the reason why I wanted to stick around besides q&a with manny, fight night tournament prizes: custom ps3 and MP PE BOXING BOOT & fight night huaraches

I didn't leave empty handed though:

Sorry for long post and pics!

^^^Thanks shaqrules gotta new wallpaper
pimp.gif

Coverage from "Pacquiao for the People" event at the Nike Vault. The Vault had lots to see and VERY NICE prizes to be won. They were raffling off a chance to buy MP 1.3 trainers (x3 every hour) from 2- 6pm. Also raffling off other prizes such EA sports fight night ps3 game and custom t-shirts. The last raffle every hour was a seat in the q&a session with Manny Pacquiao later that night @ 7pm. Here are some pics of the setup:

They also had x17 of these MP packs for sale $500 everything in manny's size including shoes sz9; easy pass for me

Custom shirts - 1 day only $30 each only on white tees; again passed

Vault shoe wall with some nice PE/sample eye candy

and the reason why I wanted to stick around besides q&a with manny, fight night tournament prizes: custom ps3 and MP PE BOXING BOOT & fight night huaraches

I didn't leave empty handed though:

Sorry for long post and pics!

^DOPE event coverage up there!

Just wanted to share these iDs here...

They're a mix of the Pacquiao Trainer 1s from the Cotto fight and the Huarache TR Lows that launched recently. I originally planned / wanted to apply gold around the midsole rim to complete the Pacquiao / PI cw, but when experimenting, the application came out inconsistent, so I thought of the next best thing.... SPLATTER. Here's a PS...

im1g8y.png

^DOPE event coverage up there!

Just wanted to share these iDs here...

They're a mix of the Pacquiao Trainer 1s from the Cotto fight and the Huarache TR Lows that launched recently. I originally planned / wanted to apply gold around the midsole rim to complete the Pacquiao / PI cw, but when experimenting, the application came out inconsistent, so I thought of the next best thing.... SPLATTER. Here's a PS...

im1g8y.png

551364c065cfb456734a89ad8f3dba00446c34e5_r.jpg
^ yep, with the tag on the side and the Friolo eagle design, i believe these are samples indeed....anyway here is a pair i got signed when manny was in NYC presser for the Margarito fight:

551364c065cfb456734a89ad8f3dba00446c34e5_r.jpg
^ yep, with the tag on the side and the Friolo eagle design, i believe these are samples indeed....anyway here is a pair i got signed when manny was in NYC presser for the Margarito fight:

Back
Top Bottom