Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

real nice looking shoes i must say. the white on the mid, and swoosh/toebox combined with the contrast stitching and other color elements. thats one stellarand thought out colorway/release. I can see why so many people only care about the limited stuff because most of the time, thats the stuff that has thatattention to detail.

im sold on these lows. i shall wait and see what GRs are to be had. thanks for the photos of the new lows

^Still looking for answer why HOH release them. But to answer your question, NO HOH release the trainers.

did these shoes drop friday?

im guessing these shoes are the reason i saw a huge line of hypebeast pinoys (no racial just observation)

at niketown LA friday morning?
eek.gif

^^^^^ How the EFFFF!
sick.gif
did a newb p/usomething so hard while others are trying to show proof. That's G.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by 415

Rapido27, what time did you make your order?
He edited his previous post.....so ducktales?

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Doubt it (about it being ducktales)......watch him come in here and post a screenshot of his order confirm
laugh.gif

AGREE ... I would not call ducktales on the homie RAP.

Im sure by tomrrow he will have a FSR and some.
Originally Posted by Rapido27

Joey & Joe, it's always a pleasure fellas. Your pairs are going in the mail today, as well as yours Frank.
774265f1f9e7e44e7be7aed69b749ae8b91bb9c6.jpg

LIKE I SAID ....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RAP ALWAYS goes IN.

Nice to see you helping out others man.

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

Did any other champs besides the ones listed by JM receive these?
I'm confused...

Why would I list some, but not all of the stores that got them?

JM

Got lucky and picked up my size 10 at the NTSF raffle, I waited at Champs SF but they screwed most of us over (opening all mall entrances, manager taking 4 forherself, etc.). It was complete bull@#$%. Anyways, those 11 of you who picked them up at Champs SF, congrats! To the rest of us who were in line behind them,how many of yall called corporate to complain about the manager? Oh yea I was was the 12th in line.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

please explain to me what i failed to see?
YOU said you'll wait 48 HOURS outside in the rain for these. I said I wouldn't. not for these or for any shoe at that.

what up A- nice pick ups
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yoo Jay I see you bro.
pimp.gif
Me and Joey should've went out to NTNY
smh.gif
you failed to see the reason why i would wait that long and subject myself to all that trouble.when you're pinoy and proud of it,you'll dowhatever you can to show support and love to one of your own.waiting 48 hours is nothing.if you have a different agenda with the shoes,you'll want theeasiest possible way to obtain them so you can flip.

anyways,you got yours and i got mine and that's all that matters at the end of the day

Why did I not hit Rap or Up for these? Man I am still salty..

I need these in my life.

SOmeones about to get paid resellers prices for real...

i still have the link up on NDC for these, just randomly refreshing throughout the day

Until I saw the pic of the guy's order, I was hopeful of getting them, but not really anymore
just about to get ready and leave to watch the fight at my grandpa's house

i still want to have all three of these one day

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Got lucky and picked up my size 10 at the NTSF raffle, I waited at Champs SF but they screwed most of us over (opening all mall entrances, manager taking 4 for herself, etc.). It was complete bull@#$%. Anyways, those 11 of you who picked them up at Champs SF, congrats! To the rest of us who were in line behind them, how many of yall called corporate to complain about the manager? Oh yea I was was the 12th in line.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

WOW ... sorry to hear about how CHAMPS went down. Does she even look GOOD ??? i would of told her Ill give her my number is she gives me the shoes. LOL .. Goodthing you got a pair none the less.

On the real , Glad i didnt make the drive out there then.

^^exactly max. you got yours.i got mine. now pacquiao needs to win tonight and we'll see a fifth for mayweather fight
pimp.gif

Rock- my fault bro. it wasn't that easy today though.if i would've went to NTNY then yea...
laugh.gif

nice pick-ups everyone.

still looking for lights out in a 10
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Joey & Joe, it's always a pleasure fellas. Your pairs are going in the mail today, as well as yours Frank.
774265f1f9e7e44e7be7aed69b749ae8b91bb9c6.jpg

Rapido27,

You still have a sz12? Hey, It's Al who bought the Lights Out from you. Let's do business. I still have your paypal account info. Let me knowwhat's up. Thanks again.

I have the pacmans in a 8.5.

Lightsout in a 8 | 9 | 2x10.

Hit me up for all those guys looking for the shoes.

Upand C... no worries my man.. I knew this one would be crazy...

Im lookin to our boy for hope.. lol

We shall know on the morrow.

Back
Top Bottom