Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Someone school me on these please.....

What places will get them? etc......

Don't know why but I'm really liking these.

Thanks.

Those Lights Out aren't bad.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Someone school me on these please.....

What places will get them? etc......

Don't know why but I'm really liking these.

Thanks.

Fatlace will

aite fam... pls... with any solid info... regarding release date and locations... pls keep us NTers updated. thnx for the few info we have so far.

i'm not feeling those. as an adult, i'm not really a fan of glow-in-the-dark colorways. if those come out in GS or TD sizes i'll cop for mynephews.

those are hot way better then the frist colorway. the glow in the dark is simple and clean looking. i hope i can get my hands on those

Straight up, I'm a diehard Pacman fan... following him since before he made it to the spotlight. Of course that doesn't entitle me to anything, noteven these shoes.

I'd love to have them, as a fan... not even as a collector. The hype surrounding them is gonna make that impossible.

If there's anyone willing to help out a fellow NT'er, please do by all means. This isn't a front to get 'em for the low and flip 'em later.I had to wait patiently to grab the 1st c/w under 5 bills. I definitely don't want to pay the outrageous resale prices for these, but then again I'mnot expecting to pay retail. I'll compensate for your troubles, just name your reasonable price.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

grin.gif

Could someone help me out in a size 9 or 9.5? I will compensate you for shipping and your help.

Please PM me. thanks.

NT CHI, LA, SF, and LV have the black and orange Pacquiao shirts if you guys didn't know and since they have the shirts in CHI, I hope they drop the shoesthere too.

Great, another shoe I can't get and I won't be paying the $500 reseller prices that showed up for the first pair. Oh well, just like everything else
the hype train has gained too much momentum. Hopefully the real fans get their hands on pairs.

I doubt any of the niketowns will do phone orders..that's the only way i have a shot at these

Back
Top Bottom