Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Can Anyone hook my up with a 10.5 or 11 please! im willing to help out at the Nike employee store! hit me up!

If anyone can help me out with a sz 10 or 10.5 let me know. I plan on wearing these and not selling them(ill even take a pic of me wearing them)

Help a PacMan fan out!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by nice siopaos

anyone know how the line looks like at Fatlace?
heard 30+ people already..

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

If anyone can help me out with a sz 10 or 10.5 let me know. I plan on wearing these and not selling them(ill even take a pic of me wearing them)

Help a PacMan fan out!!!!!!!!
Sorry dude - I don't think you're getting "help" if one spot already has 30 heads in line.

Plus, remember the last c/w? This one sharts on that one, and this has the hypebeast "glow in the dark" feature, so expect this one to eclipse thelast one in terms of resale and scarcity....

frown.gif
at whomever is saying the line at fatlace in 30 deep. I just calledthem and they said they aren't getting them this friday.

I'm in love! Hahaha. Someone know where I can get a pair? I live in tx. its going to be hard to try and cop these. NT help!

My inbox has been flooded with requests.

I'm sorry guys and gals but I can't help you out. Lining up for limited sneakers is worse here since people pay their maids, drivers, bodyguards toline up for them.

36 hours before the release and over 150 are already in line.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

My inbox has been flooded with requests.

I'm sorry guys and gals but I can't help you out. Lining up for limited sneakers is worse here since people pay their maids, drivers, bodyguards to line up for them.

36 hours before the release and over 150 are already in line.
line? where? at pi? nooo i just called my cousin to grab one for me..
ohwell.gif

lol dude... called NTLV... dude said they are not getting them. WACK! so i dont even know where in LA its gonna be at. NTers.. pls share the info.

Originally Posted by arisorous

lol dude... called NTLV... dude said they are not getting them. WACK! so i dont even know where in LA its gonna be at. NTers.. pls share the info.

Yeah thats what they told because some of there employees didn't even know about it & they
kept mentioning the first colorway...LOL

NTLA =No, NTLV=No, Fatlace=No......someone's lying. there's more pairs of these than previous release and NONE of the same spots are getting them? Atthis point people passing false info just to try and improve thier chances

I don't think the stores are lying. There probably just not telling people anything yet until they actually receive the shoes

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

NTLA =No, NTLV=No, Fatlace=No......someone's lying. there's more pairs of these than previous release and NONE of the same spots are getting them? At this point people passing false info just to try and improve thier chances

I wouldn't be shocked if the stores lied so they don't have to deal with campers. What manager wants 50 people posted up in front of their store fordays.

I just called NT LV and they said they are not getting it but the person also said they will have another shoe releasing for the fight.

I called NTSF and one of the managers said that they will start selling the shoes and shirt on Saturday (9/26). He also told me that the shoes retail for$95.
eek.gif

As it looks i won't be getting these shoes unless a mircle happens but can someone get me the glow in the dark tee(XL)

Originally Posted by jello976

I called NTSF and one of the managers said that they will start selling the shoes and shirt on Saturday (9/26). He also told me that the shoes retail for $95.
eek.gif
Just called again to confirm prices....shoes $95 and shirts are $28. And they are doing a raffle by size.

Manny Pacquiao NIKE PACMAN KNOWS "Lights Out" Limitied Edition Glow in the Dark Colorway Shirt only!! is being released at Nikestore Fashionvalley here in SAN DIEGO!.

Style/color: 398368-010

Released date is this Saturday September 26,2009

Store opens at 10am Saturday. Be there early!
Give them a call at 619 294-9385 if you have any questions.
Limit two shirts per person.

Back
Top Bottom