Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

I called like 5 times.

First person didn't know what I was talking about and then the other times I just complained

I hate thisssssssssssssshiite!!

I need a sz 10 or 10.5 if anyone out there even gets a chance at a second pair.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

^ I called them and they said they didn't even know they dropped. They said they sold out in 10 minutes. It was like the Yeezys.

Like I said it was weird, he was showing them was being released in July with other AT1 cw's (gave the style #)

He asked me if I was a collector (which I found odd) and I told him I have a ton of kicks but I wear 'em. Then he said that they were in stock and askedfor my size.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

^ I called them and they said they didn't even know they dropped. They said they sold out in 10 minutes. It was like the Yeezys.

Like I said it was weird, he was showing them was being released in July with other AT1 cw's (gave the style #)

He asked me if I was a collector (which I found odd) and I told him I have a ton of kicks but I wear 'em. Then he said that they were in stock and asked for my size.

dude hooked you up

I just want the damn shirt
smh.gif

Damn, can't believe they showed up on NDC the one night I didn't have computer access this week.

Congrats to the people who were able to get them.

They have been having shippment delays for the shoes. All the stores in the bay area are also delayed.

Somebody get at me with a 9.5 I'll pay 300 over retail, offer 50% at HOH and cop future release for you at cost! My word is my bond ye dig! These will notcollect dust and they will not be resold... In fact they will be worn to run and I'll post pics of them being used... Not like other cats posting pics ofthem trying them on in the house! I feel my offer is good compared to the peeps just asking for a favor

Ughhhh! These lines better not be resellers! I'm looking for a 10 or 10.5 anyone trying to hook a fellow nter out?!

Back
Top Bottom